Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her (864 Views)

Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by baseg25(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
If this happen in Nigeria , i would have counted it as another thing entirely..A jealous man who could not come to terms that men stare at his wife decided to murder her. And he could spend the rest of his life in jail.

A 32-year-old Brazilian man, Milton Vieira Severiano, has been after surveillance cameras caught him bashing the head of his 29-year-old wife, Cicera Alves de Sena, into a concrete pavement more than 10 times before shooting her five times in the face, reports Daily Mail.

When he was nabbed by the police, Severiano confessed to the murder, claiming he was he was jealous of men looking at her.

The camera showed Severiano dragging his wife into the garden at their apartment in Rio de Janeiro, and then slammed her head onto the concrete 10 times and punched her 10 times in the face.

Afterwards, he left to go into the home, only to come back out with a gun and shoot his wife five times in the face.

A neighbour report:

“They had only been married four days when I heard a terrible argument coming from their apartment.

She belonged to a dance group called Jaula das Gostozuedas which I have been to see and am a big fan of.

He was yelling and accusing her of being a slut and a LovePeddler and screaming that she would be better off dead.

I knew something terrible was happening and then things went silent until I heard the gunshots.”

Severiano tried to escape in his neighbor’s car, but crashed the vehicle after police gave him a hot chase.

Severiano could now spend the rest of his life in jail for the brutal murder.

source : http://streetgist.com/man-murders-wife-because-he-did-not-like-men-staring-at-her/
Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by AndreRose(f): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Smh
Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by delishpot: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Did he not know what she was doing before deciding to marry her? Na wa sha.
Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by Basildvalour(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mtcheeew!!!

I thought it happened in Nigeria
Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
5 times shocked

Nah wAh, like one shot aint enough
Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by baseg25(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
make she cum join eleha for naija
Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by Aminat508(f): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
The man is insecure, I cannot marry a man with insecurity problem

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by Blakjewelry(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
That is what you get when you marry a psycho
Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by sinizia: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
The Bible was right...

Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Mark 7:21 - For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Animal in human skin, all these stories of men killing their wives is scaring the shyte out of me embarassed

GOD I beg ohh

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by baseg25(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:
The Bible was right...

Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Mark 7:21 - For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
hmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Animal in human skin, all these stories of men killing their wives is scaring the shyte out of me embarassed

GOD I beg ohh
Relax and let me love you honey kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians In Ghana Jailed 15 Years Each For Stealing Shirts, Trousers Etc / World Top 10 Successful Bank Robberies / Graphic: Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.