Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (82523 Views)

Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / Zimbabwean Man Murders Wife's Lover (photos) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by rummeh: 2:16am On Aug 12, 2016
Igbokwe and his wife

A 32-year-old businessman, Ezekiel Igbokwe, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing his wife’s lover, Victor Olatundun.

Igbokwe was said to have killed Olatundun after he caught him having sex with his wife at their matrimonial home.

The suspect allegedly committed the offence at about 12am at Peace Lodge on Itura Street, Awa Ijebu, Ijebu-North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The suspect, who committed the crime on Wednesday, July 27, was arrested by the police the following day.

Igbokwe and his 28-year-old wife were among the 23 suspects paraded at the Ogun State Police Command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Thursday, for various offences ranging from murder to illegal possession of firearms and ammunition.

Igbokwe, who said he was a businessman, explained that he had returned from his trip to Onitsha and met Victor on top of his wife on their matrimonial bed.

He said he picked a machete in the toilet and cut the victim in the neck and hand.

Olatundun reportedly died on the way to the hospital.

Igbokwe, who deals in electronics, said he was born in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.

He said, “I travelled to Onitsha on July 25, and when I came back on July 27, I met a man inside my room making love to my wife. Then we started fighting. The man was stronger than me. When I saw he could overpower me, I got a cutlass in my toilet and dealt him blows in the hand and neck. On the way to the hospital, the fuel in the car finished and he died.”

Igbokwe said he committed the crime due to anger, adding that he never meant to kill the victim.

He claimed that he had never met Olatundun before, saying he also never suspected that his wife was having an extra-marital affair with anyone.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Igbokwe and his wife, Juliet, have three children aged nine, seven and five.

Juliet, who sobbed intermittently, said her alleged lover had been pressurising her for a relationship for some time.

She explained that she had always told him she was married, but the victim never gave up until he ended up at their matrimonial home on that night.

Juliet, who said she sold snuff, said Victor was her supplier and he pestered her for six months before she finally gave in.

She said she suspected that the deceased used a charm on her, as she could not explain how it all happened.

She said, “He had been disturbing me that he wanted to marry me, but I said I was married.

“On the day of the incident, I really can’t say if he used a charm on me. All I know is that he called me that he wanted to see me and I told him not to come; he knew my house and when he came, I didn’t know what happened.

“He used to come and deliver snuff to me in the house. On the day of the incident, he told me he was coming from somewhere and that it was already late. He wanted to sleep in our place till the next day. He didn’t know that my husband was away. He tried to sleep with me, but later he didn’t.”

Juliet, who claimed that she got married to her husband in 2005, said the husband did not take good care of her and the children.

She said their marriage had been turbulent and fraught with fights and quarrels.

The mother of three said each time there was a fight, her husband would leave the house for months.

http://punchng.com/man-murders-wifes-lover-matrimonial-bed/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by joe4real12: 2:58am On Aug 12, 2016
This matter should be investigated further. There must be more to this story.
I suspect planned ritual killing somehow busted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by LuvU2: 4:22am On Aug 12, 2016
We must admit men are becoming something else.

6 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:01am On Aug 12, 2016
Shame, shame , shame! On your matrimonial bed, that's the height of it.

By the way, I don't see all these children on nairaland reporting for NCAN
from Sambisa. Is it because both vocal tribes are involved?

Crime has no tribe. You guys should stop being kids

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by nedu2000(m): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2016
I don't think mr igbokwe committed a crime. Afterall he could claim the guy was an intruder and tried attacking him. #freeigbokwe

224 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by sathel(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2016
Diz is bullishness

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by uzuede4(f): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Men, please, drink water from your own cistern.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by ogbanje1(f): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Straight to hell for the Yoruba gigolo. He never knew that he'll die cos of vagina. I wonder what he'll tell his maker.

See what this woman has brought upon herself and husband cos of not being satisfied with one dick. Smh

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Affable0709(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Pictures of the marafucker please...

11 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Swizdom(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2016
****See as shame dey catch the woman.

Una dey see am too?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Trailblazer1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The Yoruba guy died in active service

Please, release the Igbo guy to continue the service grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by beautiful232(f): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
What

Don't wanna hear this all the time
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by soberdrunk(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ode! Now he will go on "long vacation" and "many men" will report for duty grin grin grin grin grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by blazetitov: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sad!!

Silly excuse by the unfaithful wife. But Victor called death on himself. Why sleep with a married woman in the husband's house? That is a serious offense. Igbokwe should have exercise little patience thou so that he doesn't find himself in this present predicament of being unprofessionally paraded by the police alongside armed robbers.

Sorry to NCAN members. This one is a collabo.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by cremedelacreme: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Marvyx(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Igbo vs Yoruba ?? shocked

#grabs popcorn

This is gonna be interesting cool

5 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by yokomama: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
lol
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by bettercreature(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
We must admit men are becoming something else.
You should learn from this! In reference to your sillly thread https://www.nairaland.com/3276118/husband-neglect-looks-cheat-him

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by qualityovenbake(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
angry
She said she suspected that the deceased used a charm on her, as she could not explain how it all happened.
. I keep hearing this silly excuses and it's annoying.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by madridguy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Opistorincos(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Like my Yoruba brothers will always say, ibinu ko mon pe olowo oun ko lese Nile. The man allowed his anger to lead him to jail, such a handsome young man should be enjoying life instead of eating watery beans in jail. If you can't cope with your wife anymore simply divorce her, marriage is not by force. Anyway RIP to the deceased who is my fellow afonja man. I really hope you're a Muslim so that you can go and finish what you started here on earth that led to your death with the 7 virgins.

34 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Bants(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Why was the wife arrested...I don't get it...

23 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by yomz1e(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
NCAN Scouts...............Ready for dispatch !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by RGem(f): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
I blame the woman. She's heartless.

12 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2016

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Trailblazer1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
joe4real12:
This matter should be investigated further. There must be more to this story.
I suspect planned ritual killing somehow busted.

Because the victim was a Yoruba and the killer an Igbo undecided

You are so daf.t

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by blazetitov: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
yomz1e:
NCAN Romford branch.................Ready for dispatch !

Yeye dey smell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by ofeoil: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obsession!

Igbo don send dis wan go early grave.

Igbo brand toto dey kill. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.