Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? (404 Views)

Top Ten NPFL Goalscorer In The Last 10 Years / Photos From Footballer Emmanuel Echiejile's Wedding / Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? by Fmartin(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
It was really fun years back with lots of prolific football stars, most of them who have retired. Ranging from international football to clubs. When we were kids, playing soccer on the street,we could not afford to buy a jersey, hence we go on writing the name of our favourite football player at the back of our shirt. As for me, i use to write 'Gerrard 8' and ' Utaka 7' who do you use to write?? Lets share your past football moments.
Re: 10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? by Ruffychuks: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Michael Ballack
Re: 10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? by starlingbawa(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
I didn't do any writing but then my favourite footballer around 2004/05 was definitely "LUIS FIGO"....
Re: 10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Muri Ogunbiyi (ENYIMBA FC)
But when I ported to Chelsea, it was Terry. My favorite last year was WILLIAN, but this year, it is the boss MATIC, my own DON JAZZY.
DISCLAIMER: they are just my favourite players. This doesn't translate that they are the best. Don't blame me, am DEFENSIVE minded. This is because it takes a lot of discipline to defend.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
The great Ronaldinho.
Re: 10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? by Icon4s(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Augustine Jayjay Okocha!
He remains my all time favourite.
Re: 10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? by dicksj93: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ronaldinho.....the fun lover
Re: 10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? by Flawlessangel(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
The football professor ZINEDINE ZIDANE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Leicester City 1 – 3 Chelsea / Rio Ferdinand Releases Statement After His Wife Sadly Passes Away / The Labour Of Our Heroes Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.