Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable (2902 Views)

Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by nolie: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
After a 20-month-old baby boy was found foaming at the mouth in the bathroom of a Midtown burger restaurant in New York City, his mother was arrested. She blames what she allegedly did on the devil.
Thirty-five-year-old Latisha Fisher, mother to young Gavriel Ortiz-Fisher, took her son into the 5 Boro Burger bathroom at around 2:25 p.m. on Monday, according to police. After Fisher had been inside the bathroom for an "unusual amount of time," and as lines to the bathroom grew longer, an employee went in to check and was horrified by what they found.
Fisher was caught holding her hand over her son's mouth. Foam was coming out of the toddler's nose and mouth. Fisher said, "I put my hand over his mouth to put him to sleep." Fisher also spoke of "hearing the devil's voice."

Fisher even tried to push employees away as they attempted to perform CPR on the lifeless toddler. Under normal circumstances, any mother would be distraught. One law enforcement official described Fisher to the New York Daily News as, "Soulless. She put her hand over his mouth and smothered him."
Police authorities added, "She is a lunatic. She is crazy."
Employees intervened in an attempt to save the boy before paramedics arrived, but it was too late. Gavriel was pronounced dead shortly after at Bellevue Hospital. His mother was arrested on the scene and taken into police custody.
According to reports from The Daily Mail, Fisher's shaky home life had taken a turn for the worse. Fisher's neighbors recounted that she and her boyfriend Luis Ortiz, Gavriel's father, had been fighting for several months. One neighbor called Fisher "violent" and said that

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/what-this-mom-did-to-her-baby-in-fast.html

2 Shares

Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mad people walking everywhere
Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by eldnixII(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
OMG...she didn't only hear d devil's voice..she also heard her ancestral spirits in her fada's shrine calling her...how cruel ...WTF
Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
LAND FOR SALE call 0800nairaLAND
Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cruel woman
Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by nolie: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Cruel woman
YH SHE IS
Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Many are mad but few are roaming
R.i.P child
Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by nolie: 12:52am On Apr 22, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Many are mad but few are roaming
R.i.P child
good talk
Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by myrao(f): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2015
undecideddah ain't nice

1 Like

Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by nolie: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
LAND FOR SALE call 0800nairaLAND
hey mr landlord
Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by KanwuliaJara: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Never have a baby that will remind you of a man you HATE! kiss
MEN! Look before you PHOCK!
Lunatics have the "sweetest" poohsies! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by nnamdiosu(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Never have a baby that will remind you of a man you HATE! kiss
MEN! Look before you PHOCK!
Lunatics have the "sweetest" poohsies! grin

are you talking from experience? (ur last sentence)

1 Like

Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by KanwuliaJara: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2015
nnamdiosu:

are you talking from experience? (ur last sentence)

Yes! wink
Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by SAMBARRY: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2015
ORISIRISI

END TIME MOTHER

1 Like

Re: What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by nolie: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ORISIRISI

END TIME MOTHER
LOL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do / I Was Going Through A Lot, Depressed Then, I Got Scammed / Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.