Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 (73285 Views)

NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Saryea83: 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Emasel:

The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) with its mandate of transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need to bridge the digital divide, has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters (MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) obtainable in Nigeria or Foreign/Overseas universities.

Criteria

The Scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is equally distributed between the six geo-political zones for PhD and the 36 states and the FCT for MSc.

Duration

The Masters program will run for 1 year while the Doctorate program is expected to run for 3 years.

Eligibility

PhD : University lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.

MSc : All citizens of Nigeria with First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelors degree (BSc) in Information Technology related field.

Application Deadline : 31st May, 2015.

How to apply :

Interested and eligible candidates should click on

http://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng to apply.

Note : A comprehensive aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award. Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
Ok
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by fatimuazu: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
ademasta:
Plz when will the MSC program begin, cos i am looking forward to entering nysc camp with November batch B? Can i also apply? Plz someone should advice
it depends where you want to do the msc. if its in naija then u can apply, but as having your nysc cert is a strong criteria besides application is even closed already @ ademasta

1 Like

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Toble: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
hello Peeps,any info/news on when NITDA will get back to us?
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by henrisco82(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Please does anybody know when NITDA would shortlist eligible candidate for the scholarship exams and any idea of the date of the exams....thanx
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Bador(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
I think they will soon shortlist eligible candidates.
henrisco82:
Please does anybody know when NITDA would shortlist eligible candidate for the scholarship exams and any idea of the date of the exams....thanx
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by estacyresource: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2015

1 Share

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2015
estacyresource:
Airtel Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively

http://jobs-nigeria-update..com/2015/06/airtel-nigeria-is-recruiting-massively.html

It is closed already, isn't it?
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by naijaedutech: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2015
The 2015 application for the NITDA postgraduate scholarship ended two weeks ago (1st of June 2015) and in no distant time the agency will shortlist for the test. While you wait for the shortlisting to be done, the information contained in this post is going to be invaluable if you really want to get this highly competitive scholarship. Yes I said ‘highly competitive’ because ast year over three thousands candidates sat for the exam and only 80 candidates were selected representing 2 candidates from each state and the FCT and 6 candidates for the PhD program.

However, this statistics is not to scare you but to motivate and spur you to prepare very well for the scholarship test. The test which is computer-based contains 100 questions. These 100 questions will be centered around the following areas: · Basic IT concepts and digital life style · Quantitative reasoning · Verbal reasoning · Current affairs · NITDA and IT regulation in Nigeria You will be required to answer the 100 questions in 60 minutes. You will not be allowed to enter the hall with a calculator but you can make use of the calculator inbuilt on the computer. The test will be conducted by CINFORES. They also conduct test for PTDF and NDDC postgraduate scholarship. The questions are not divided into Quantitative, verbal current affairs and IT as they are combined so you might have to be quick about it or else you might lose the opportunity of answering some easy questions ahead. Some of the questions asked last year include What is the Roman numeral of 1900? What does the acronym URL stand for? What does the acronym PPP stand for? What does the protocol FTP do?

However, to help you prepare very well for the exam we have made available these past questions to guide you as you prepare for this test.
How do I get the past questions and Answers for the NITDA PostGraduate Scholarship test by Cinfores?

We are assuring you that our material contains over 80 percent of all the questions you will meet in the exam hall that day.

See screenshots of some of the Past questions we will be sending you below:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD http://naijaedutech..com.ng/2016/09/download-nitda-scholarship-test-past.html

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Ojeilevbare(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Don't worry we will pass d exam even without paying a dime 4 ur cheap ass past questions, dat will Nt even be relevant 4 d exam.

3 Likes

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by naijaedutech: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Ojeilevbare:
Don't worry we will pass d exam even without paying a dime 4 ur cheap ass past questions, dat will Nt even be relevant 4 d exam.

Goodluck
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by lovethchioma(f): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
has anyone being shortlisted for the nitda scholarship test 2015. I should nt b left in the dark. btw how can i check my status to knw if i have bin shortlisted or not. becos they are requestin for username and password in the log in page, but we were not given username jst the pin which ws generated. please can some one help with an aswer ASAP
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by lovethchioma(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bador:
I think they will soon shortlist eligible candidates.
when? and how do i check if i have bin shortlisted or not
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by stepo707: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
lovethchioma:

when? and how do i check if i have bin shortlisted or not

cant even remember where i kept my pin....does that matter?
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by iyb(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
stepo707:

they might need it
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by lovethchioma(f): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
stepo707:

how then would u be able to check it, without the pin?
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by buluuj: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please what book can one use to prepare for the exam.... Incase one is shortlisted
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
lovethchioma:

how then would u be able to check it, without the pin?

A text message and email will be sent to shortlisted candidates.

I wonder what is delaying these guys? undecided
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
buluuj:
Please what book can one use to prepare for the exam.... Incase one is shortlisted

GMAT,IT and Current Affairs.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by buluuj: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
@ chioma didn't you Save or print out the last page of the registration.....the Pin should be there. check....
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by buluuj: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
@ elnino2015
Is it nigeria current affairs......Or IT base current affairs like Google, yahoo, YouTube CEO stuff like that..
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
buluuj:
@ elnino2015
Is it nigeria current affairs......Or IT base current affairs like Google, yahoo, YouTube CEO stuff like that..

It could be from anywhere, just read wide!

1 Like

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by lovethchioma(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
buluuj:
@ chioma didn't you Save or print out the last page of the registration.....the Pin should be there. check....
i did. infact i still have my slip wit me.
u knw when u check on the nitda page, u would see login. where u would b given the option of password and username. lets assume the pin we generated is the password, then wat is the username. we were not given username. mayb am doing the wrong thing. btw someone sed they will send an email. i thought we were to log in to find out through their site
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by olumyde5(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Is the scholarship for this year 2015/2016 or 2016/2017 because deadline is looming.

1 Like

Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2015
olumyde5:
Is the scholarship for this year 2015/2016 or 2016/2017 because deadline is looming.

2015/2016

I wonder what is delaying NITDA, change of government I guess.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by buluuj: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Pls is the anyone in the house who help me with gmat Pdf......... here is me mail: onome_science@yahoo.com
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by buluuj: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Any news regarding the scholarship yet?
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by walisuleiman: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Please i would like to know in which countries does NITDA sends their successful scholars?
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2015
walisuleiman:
Please i would like to know in which countries does NITDA sends their successful scholars?

Get the scholarship first!
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Seems NITDA may not be giving out scholarships this year undecided
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by iyb(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
elnino2015:
Seems NITDA may not be giving out scholarships this year undecided
what made you say that
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by wroskian(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
embarassed undecided Chai! i missed this one o... All the best guys.
Re: NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
iyb:
what made you say that
We are already in mid July yet nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) / Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 / Federal Fire Service (FFS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 - CDFIPB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.