Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence (4488 Views)

Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence / How We Messed Up Our Project Defence. / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by Ayima: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2015
This handsome guys took this pix to remember their last day in the University.

Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by tempem: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Muah Muah...

They are looking sweet, for real.
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by okotv(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Nice but I think they should all learn to dress corporate at all times. Nothing special to me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by alexis007(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
hey you op..........define 'handsome'

Congrats to the guys thou'.........but that is none of my business.
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2015
OP, so to rotate pishure dey hard u

8 Likes

Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Cute They're Okay. Congratulations to them
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2015
jobless op... what should we do now that we have seen it.... to post something motivating and inspiring they hard una

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by ammyluv2002(f): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:
OP, so to rotate pishure dey hard u
Hahahaha
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by barcitymedia: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Check out www.barcitytv.com and thank me later , add us on bbm 29A1E1C5
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by Mcowubaba: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wetin una get 4 d Project...hope say na A..
Congrats...welcome to the real Hustle........na tru....NYSC 1st....
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by RAPMAN02(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
For real? Wish I had some pic from Babcock uni project defence.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by ayaside(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Trying to bend my head to see the "cute" guys...Abeg,its not worth the neck bending approach. grin...Congrats guys!!!Welcome aboard.
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by ERCROSS(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
Nice but I think they should all learn to dress corporate at all times. Nothing special to me

[b][/b]
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by ERCROSS(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:

sorriey ooo... I don't gerrit...
R they uncoperately dressed in the pix or what..
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by onuwaje(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Here's mine

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by fharmah(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
who dem b
make una talk tru
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by egopersonified(f): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Is beard plucking part of the project they are defending? Well, the three musketeers try sha.
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by stanza(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by rexbuton: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
mr. op cannot even write correct english... I hope you're not in the uni

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by ignis: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
onuwaje:
Here's mine
You black sha...
Can't see your face
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by onuwaje(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
ignis:

You black sha...
Can't see your face
Want some melanin??
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by WhyNa: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ayima:
This handsome guys took this pix to remember their last day in the University.

Which of them is the handsome guy? angry
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by amokeme(f): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
my thought exactly.. The middle guy can be marked down cos of the way he is dressed. The red tie on the last guy tho undecided
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by Austinewealth(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Do u know you can make cool cash supplying snails? Do you have a buyer of snail and you don't have the products? Hey! Common let's do business together.I have up to over 500,000 snails in my snail farm and I can meet any demand.if you are interested here is my whatapps number call me or email me on 08034866898, austine4wealth@yahoo.com
NEED SNAILS FOR YOUR;
*Wedding Ceremonies
*Birthday parties
*Naming Ceremonies
*Hotels
*Fast Food minimum order is 300pcs
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by sarmiie(m): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2015
righhhhhhhhht

#facepalm
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by Motolank: 5:10am On Apr 23, 2015
The 3rd is not touching his bear-bear like others...picture not good
Re: Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2015
OP, English you no sabi write. The cute I no see. If you dey apply for gf you don 4ukup!

(1) (Reply)

Stash Of 500 Yr Old Gold Coins Buried During King King Henry Viii’s Reign (Pics) / Get Free Recharge Card Per Week For Answering Questions [any Network] / ICAN May 2022 Diet Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.