Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Which Animal Are You? Ask Google Today And Get Stunned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Animal Are You? Ask Google Today And Get Stunned (692 Views)

See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. / Meet 24 Year Old Real Life "Hercules" Whose Size Would Leave U Stunned / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew. (2) (3) (4)

Which Animal Are You? Ask Google Today And Get Stunned by alienvirus: 7:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Google surprises us, yet again! As we celebrate the 45th Earth Day on Wednesday, the Google Doodle presents a fascinating Earth Day quiz 'Which animal are you?'

As we click on this year's Earth Day logo, it takes us to the quiz page which helps us determine which animal most closely represents our personality.

"Earth Day is a great time to search for information on how to celebrate and protect our planet-and it's now a great time to find out something about yourself too," says a note shared by the Earth Day doodle crew.

Assuring that the quiz is "all 100% accurate and scientific" (with a winky emoji though), the crew says it works on any up-to-date browser on mobile or desktop, including the Android and iOS Google Apps.

Earth Day is an annual event, celebrated on April 22 to support environment protection.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/earth-day-google-doodle-quiz-which-animal-are-you/1/431439.html

Re: Which Animal Are You? Ask Google Today And Get Stunned by clintino700(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Wow these is great lemme go find out mind wink wink
Re: Which Animal Are You? Ask Google Today And Get Stunned by yuncka: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2015
I no be animal, animals can go and check. grin
Re: Which Animal Are You? Ask Google Today And Get Stunned by Dbestmax(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Google doodle..... so after my animal discovery wat next...imagine dey say am a lion...so I shud walk abt roaring huh....
Re: Which Animal Are You? Ask Google Today And Get Stunned by alienvirus: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Dbestmax:
Google doodle..... so after my animal discovery wat next...imagine dey say am a lion...so I shud walk abt roaring huh....
Yes. And start living in the forest.
Re: Which Animal Are You? Ask Google Today And Get Stunned by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
No be Human being all of us be ?

Who's An Hero? / A HOLOCAUST In My Neighbourhood This Morning At About 7:49AM / Has Anyone Ever Really Won Sport Bet Via "Fixed Matches"?