Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Massages? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Massages? (1765 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Her Father Refuse To Return His Bride Price. / Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Massages? by Levandergora: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2015
At LevanderGora, in the course of our marketing, we discovered that a lot of naija men actively dodge anyone that proposes to rub their bodies undecided. Some people say it is a cultural thing. They say it is only a man's wife that may touch him on his naked skin on some parts of his body. We have been told that it is a physical thing. Many men react very physically to getting a massage, especially from a woman. Please, nairalanders, do you agree with any of these or do you know of some other reasons for naija men's reluctance to imbibe the culture of getting regular massages?

Anyways, for those of you that enjoy massages and understand the benefits, pls call us on 08188250819 and we will bring the massage to your house and even bring the massage bed! grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Massages? by bewla(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2015
book
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Massages? by Baba419(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2015
*Singing avril lavigne*

So much for my happy ending tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Massages? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy, u wan massage me... grin don't u know that we Nigerians esp Nairalanders get the strongest electrical circuit reactor... Massage me at your own punaril or dicktruction... grin .... My definition of massage is not in the Dictionary...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Massages? by Emmyk(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Their "body" will "stand up". Go figure. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom 21st Annual National Convention In Alexandria , Virginia / What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 / Picture Of A Masquerade Drinking Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.