Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo (3297 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept ยฃ24m Bid / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester Unitedโ€™s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2015
kendrick9:
why was suarez not in fifa 11 if not bias?.. due to his bitten history,thats all.... when robben can score the kind of magical,crazy goals that luis can, then i will be all ears... robben is word class no doubt about it,but if i was a coach who wanted to build a team frm scratch,i will definetely opt for suarez cos he is a very rare player who can lift an averabe team to be better than what they are,robben can't.
Thats the difference for me...
suarez can lift a team better than robben? Dude do u watch football or rugby ? Robben dsnt score much goals as suarez because he's busy working goals for guys like muller and lewandoski, robben is everywhere on d field doing what he knows how to do best.
Robben is the best right winger in d world, suarez is not d best in his wing, thats why he didnt make the ist eleven, so 4get that bite excuse u are talking about.

Can u tell me how suarez is better than robben besides scoring? Cos last time i checked...

Robben's career is far more successful than suarez career, i mean dis dude won 7 league titles in 4 different countries, voted d most consistent player after ronaldo and messi in recent times.
On his good day, he is considered on dsame level as ronaldo and messi tho with lesser goals, but comparable gameplay.

Why robben is better than suarez?
MORE SUCCESSFUL CAREER, BETTER DRIBBLER, MORE SKILLED, STRONGER, FASTER AND MORE CREATIVE.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 12:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Flawlessangel:

suarez can lift a team better than robben? Dude do u watch football or rugby ? Robben dsnt score much goals as suarez because he's busy working goals for guys like muller and lewandoski, robben is everywhere on d field doing what he knows how to do best.
Robben is the best right winger in d world, suarez is not d best in his wing, thats why he didnt make the ist eleven, so 4get that bite excuse u are talking about.

Can u tell me how suarez is better than robben besides scoring? Cos last time i checked...

Robben's career is far more successful than suarez career, i mean dis dude won 7 league titles in 4 different countries, voted d most consistent player after ronaldo and messi in recent times.
On his good day, he is considered on dsame level as ronaldo and messi tho with lesser goals, but comparable gameplay.

Why robben is better than suarez?
MORE SUCCESSFUL CAREER, BETTER DRIBBLER, MORE SKILLED, STRONGER, FASTER AND MORE CREATIVE.
when he gets 31 goals with 20 assisits in a single season in a much weaker league then we can debate about who is creative..... who cares abt succesful career,thats not d point...
The point was who is better and suarez definitely trumps him.. barca got a bargain for 70m frm liverpool due to his bite if not,luis is worth 100m and there is a reason for that..
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Rexnegro(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Flawlessangel:

i dare u to open a thread on suarez vs robben and lets see what people think, robben is not only better, but far better, suarez is only a better scorer.
Suarez is a goal getter and if he's better than robben in that regard then he's better than robben....robben is better than him in open play , perhaps dribbling and movement. So to me the comparism is baseless cos why compare a top 9 player and a winger player? Compare position to position and not player to player regardless of their position...why not compare keeper or defender to robben or suarez then ?
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by slimzyguy(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Suarez is a better player
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by M4gunners: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
It has to be b/w Arjen Robben and Suarez for now. Then Ribery, Sanchez, Hazard, Neymar and Yaya Toure.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by micbreezy7(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Smh.....How can som1 be comparing suarez to arjen robben?robben is a magician wit d ball on his feet and he is d reason bayern started gettn in2 champions league semi finals n finals....pls robben is ahead of suarez n believe me messi n ronaldo are not far better dan arjen robben except in terms of goals dthey both score
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

Suarez is a goal getter and if he's better than robben in that regard then he's better than robben....robben is better than him in open play , perhaps dribbling and movement. So to me the comparism is baseless cos why compare a top 9 player and a winger player? Compare position to position and not player to player regardless of their position...why not compare keeper or defender to robben or suarez then ?
dude we ar arguing about who d third best player in d world is and u are talking about comparing players in dsame wing? Whats d sense in this?..... And u said suarez is a goal getter so he's better than robben, that means raul and a whole lot of players are better than zidane abi?
Robben is an overall better player than suarez thats what i meant, suarez is only better @ scoring..... But he dsnt even begin to match d raw talent that robbens possess.. And there's a reason he is in fifa ist eleven and suarez is not, plus his career is more successful than suarez.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
micbreezy7:
Smh.....How can som1 be comparing suarez to arjen robben?robben is a magician wit d ball on his feet and he is d reason bayern started gettn in2 champions league semi finals n finals....pls robben is ahead of suarez n believe me messi n ronaldo are not far better dan arjen robben except in terms of goals dthey both score
thank u man, u know ur football, respect!!
Av never seen ronaldo and messi as far better than robben unless u are talking about goals then they are far better.... But the 3 of em have comparable gameplay, and they are only slightly better than robben on dat regard.. Comparing suarez to robben just makes me understand that these guys dnt know shit about football , all they look at is who scores more goals.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
kendrick9:
when he gets 31 goals with 20 assisits in a single season in a much weaker league then we can debate about who is creative..... who cares abt succesful career,thats not d point...
The point was who is better and suarez definitely trumps him.. barca got a bargain for 70m frm liverpool due to his bite if not,luis is worth 100m and there is a reason for that..
lol failed arguement, was bale d best player after ronaldo and mess b4 he was bought 4 dat insane amount ? No!!
If robben was much younger and playing d way he is doing now? His price wud b higher , far higher than anything anyone is paying 4 suarez.... U just dnt get it, there's more 2 football than scoring just goals... ZIDANE is an example..
Robben is the creative winger that cuts and tears open defenses and feed d ball to d striker to score and in some cases, takes d chance himself...
I repeat, suarez is only better @ scoring goals than robben.... But robben is better than suarez in everything else. period!
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lol failed arguement, was bale d best player after ronaldo and mess b4 he was bought 4 dat insane amount ? No!!
If robben was much younger and playing d way he is doing now? His price wud b higher , far higher than anything anyone is paying 4 suarez.... U just dnt get it, there's more 2 football than scoring just goals... ZIDANE is an example..
Robben is the creative winger that cuts and tears open defenses and feed d ball to d striker to score and in some cases, takes d chance himself...
I repeat, suarez is only better @ scoring goals than robben.... But robben is better than suarez in everything else. period!
lets just agree to disagree eh.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dude we ar arguing about who d third best player in d world is and u are talking about comparing players in dsame wing? Whats d sense in this?..... And u said suarez is a goal getter so he's better than robben, that means raul and a whole lot of players are better than zidane abi?
Robben is an overall better player than suarez thats what i meant, suarez is only better @ scoring..... But he dsnt even begin to match d raw talent that robbens possess.. And there's a reason he is in fifa ist eleven and suarez is not, plus his career is more successful than suarez.
robben was offloaded by madrid.... robben has never matched 20 assists in the bundesliga lyk suarez did in epl yet u are saying robben is more creative... seriously bro, i'm not sure u've watchef suarez a lot..... suarez is an all rounder,a one man squad... he assists,scores,creates etc... go and check stats and come back and tell me who is creative... till then
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
kendrick9:
robben was offloaded by madrid.... robben has never matched 20 assists in the bundesliga lyk suarez did in epl yet u are saying robben is more creative... seriously bro, i'm not sure u've watchef suarez a lot..... suarez is an all rounder,a one man squad... he assists,scores,creates etc... go and check stats and come back and tell me who is creative... till then
lol see dis guy say robben was offloaded by madrid, so that means what? And how many years ago was dat? And can u compare d form of robben then to d robben of now? Just like messi of d ronaldinho times cannot b compared to d messi of now.
People improve man, and everyone and their grandmother describes robben as a guy who gets better with age instead of fading with age...

Plz when last did u watch robben play? Am sure u only follow epl and la liga, because nobody, i repeat, nobody who watches these two wud say suarez is better...
Robben is the major reason why bayern changed 4rm being a german powerhouse to a champions league power house...
......even suarez calls robben extraordinary.

And its not just me saying it, alot of peeps , even football critics rates robben just behind ronaldo and messi... How many times has robben been described as d only other player who can lay claims to being on dsame level as ronaldo and messi?
He has been very successful and has been a top player for ten years now....dude jst 4get it.... Suarez is good but not as good as the real 3rd world best robben. Whether career wise or football wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HeartLand Vs Tp Mazembe-1st leg ogtober 31st in Owerri(The real super eagles) / Premiership Fixtures For 2008/2009 Season? / Top 10 Most Handsome Football Players In Laliga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.