Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? (6142 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2015
For me, it's Suarez. Rep your choices.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by onuwaje(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2015
James
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 20, 2015
Carlos Tevez
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2015
Eden Hazard

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by dannyben5: 7:44pm On May 20, 2015
eden hazard
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by seankay(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2015
James and hazard
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2015
I am never a Barca fan, and i dont like anything about the club buh the third best player "now" is NEYMAR. The boy is really good.

-ZeezaRapture

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
seankay:
James and hazard

you are only asked to mention one player.

-ZeezaRapture
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Chuks16(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2015
James Rodriguez
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hiyahnuh(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2015
eden hazard
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by mrbillz(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2015
Luis Suarez
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 21, 2015
Dis pple shoutin hazard hope u ar nt high on weed
4 me its suarez
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Greatihex(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2015
starbaron:
Dis pple shoutin hazard hope u ar nt high on weed
4 me its suarez
what is ur problem? People's opinion was sort, and they gave it. I dnt knw what is ur problem wt it. Must we accept ur own opinion. Nawao, hazard hater!
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
I am never a Barca fan, and i dont like anything about the club buh the third best player "now" is NEYMAR. The boy is really good.

-ZeezaRapture
Neymar Wetin? Because him dey score tap in after missing like three tap in from either messi or Suarez.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by lexaydfg(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
eden hazard
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Greatihex(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
Neymar Wetin? Because him dey score tap in after missing like three tap in from either messi or Suarez.
thank you. U dy watch ball. Thank God say we stil get ppl wey sabi watch ball.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Krasid(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

-ZeezaRapture
Don't be decieved by his excessive tap-ins.Neymar is overrated.Arjen Robben is the 3rd best player in the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 21, 2015
Greatihex:
what is ur problem? People's opinion was sort, and they gave it. I dnt knw what is ur problem wt it. Must we accept ur own opinion. Nawao, hazard hater!
lolz its nt lyk i hate hazard but the hype z jex 2 much nd u nd i knw its chelsea fans dat are mentionin hazard
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by vicsoj007(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2015
none like IBRAHIMOVIC after ronaldo and messi
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Krasid(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2015
dannyben5:
eden hazard
Another overrated player.Top 10 maybe, definitely not top 3.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Krasid(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2015
onuwaje:
James
Not now, maybe in the next 2/3 years.Top 10 though.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2015
Greatihex:
thank you. U dy watch ball. Thank God say we stil get ppl wey sabi watch ball.
Messi and cr7 don make goals as criteria to rate player high among football fans but even as at that messi add other things like playmake, decisive passes for final third, na Wetin make him a special player unlike cr7 who is average at decisive passes and play make.
Hazard or Suarez should be third best player since robben is injured...for me I will pick hazard over Suarez.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2015
starbaron:
lolz its nt lyk i hate hazard but the hype z jex 2 much nd u nd i knw its chelsea fans dat are mentionin hazard
Which hype? In French ligue he was the best twice as senior player and once as young player, he came to epl won young best then this season he is best in the epl...he deserve to be talk of.... Neymar that was been talk of when him never enter Europe Wetin you wan call that one?
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by inimitkel(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2015
It's got to be Suarez!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by slimsky(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
Messi and cr7 don make goals as criteria to rate player high among football fans but even as at that messi add other things like playmake, decisive passes for final third, na Wetin make him a special player unlike cr7 who is average at decisive passes and play make.
Hazard or Suarez should be third best player since robben is injured...for me I will pick hazard over Suarez.
ronaldo is not all abt goals...he also assist his team mate
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Greatihex(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2015
starbaron:
whether he is being overhyped or nt, the guy asked for opinion and they gave it. Afterall, this issue of a player being beta dan d other is all abt opinion. Cavani may be a beta player for me than ronaldo. It cn even be seen frm d ballon d'or voting.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2015
slimsky:

ronaldo is not all abt goals...he also assist his team mate
After like playing 6 games Abi which is normal every attackers...go check messi assist ratio per game you will know what I'm talking about...messi decisive passes na one in a million...cr7 wey dey make life difficult for bale and benzema...messi is a selfless player unlike cr7( me, myself and I)

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by Greatihex(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
i like this. Very objective and devoid of sentiments. Bt, though i love hazard's playing style and quality so much, i cnt choose btw him and suarez.
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by slimsky(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
After like playing 6 games Abi which is normal every attackers...go check messi assist ratio per game you will know what I'm talking about...messi decisive passes na one in a million...cr7 wey dey make life difficult for bale and benzema...messi is a selfless player unlike cr7( me, myself and I)
ronaldo is selfish with 16 assist and hazard is selfless with 8 right?
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2015
slimsky:

ronaldo is selfish with 16 assist and hazard is selfless with 8 right?
We talking of messi u bring hazard...now I can see ur hate for the boy (hazard)...16 in all competition is very poor since his fans compare him with messi
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by slimsky(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2015
hensben:
We talking of messi u bring hazard...now I can see ur hate for the boy (hazard)...16 in all competition is very poor since his fans compare him with messi
look mister...wat am trying to say is that ronaldo is not selfish...and 4 ur info,am a barcelona fan
Re: Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? by hensben(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2015
slimsky:

look mister...wat am trying to say is that ronaldo is not selfish...and 4 ur info,am a barcelona fan
Cr7 is not only selfish but self centered... Have you been reading sport news lately and also watch Real Madrid game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won ₦23,000,0000 From Sportybet And They Seized My Money / Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job / NSF 2024: Organizers Begin Search For Ceremonies Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.