Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever (808 Views)

A PHP Programmer Is Needed ASAP / The Service Of A Php/laravel Or Code Ignite Programmer Needed Urgently / HELP - Installing A PHP Script On My Website Using GITHUB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by ekenetheorg(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2015
I'm a professional PHP developer and web designer, with many projects to show for. Thing is, projects usually clash with school since this year. Just finished my exams and have about a month before my finals. I need projects and can't find any now that I'm free.
Does anyone have a project to share with or offer to a freelancer like me?
Whatsapp or call 07032628111 and I will be thankful
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Write about the implementation of system management in tertiary institutions
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by ekenetheorg(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2015
proxy23:
Write about the implementation of system management using php

Is that a school project? Throw more info
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Systems management refers to enterprise-wide administration ofdistributed systems including (and commonly in practice) computer systems. Systems management is strongly influenced by network management initiatives in telecommunications. 
Read more >>
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_management
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by ekenetheorg(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
proxy23:
Systems management refers to enterprise-wide administration ofdistributed systems including (and commonly in practice) computer systems. Systems management is strongly influenced by network management initiatives in telecommunications. 
Read more >>
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_management

Schools that offer or have offered degrees in the field of systems management include the University of Southern California, the University of Denver, Capitol Technology University, and Florida Institute of Technology.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_management Last paragraph
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by ekenetheorg(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
proxy23:
Write about the implementation of system management in tertiary institutions

The question was formerly: Write about the implementation of system management using php
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
ekenetheorg:

The question was formerly: Write about the implementation of system management using php
If you put php I becomes content management system (cms). A Content Management System ( CMS ) is used
to add, edit, and delete content on a website. For
a small website, such as this, adding and deleting
a page manually is fairly simple. But for a large
website with lots of pages like a news website
adding a page manually without a content
management system can be a headache.
Read more >> www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/wikis/mysql-tutorials/content-management-system-cms-using-php-and-mysql.aspx
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
If you don't like the topic you can find another one
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by ekenetheorg(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
proxy23:

If you put php I becomes content system management (cms). A Content Management System ( CMS ) is used
to add, edit, and delete content on a website. For
a small website, such as this, adding and deleting
a page manually is fairly simple. But for a large
website with lots of pages like a news website
adding a page manually without a content
management system can be a headache.
Read more >> www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/wikis/mysql-tutorials/content-management-system-cms-using-php-and-mysql.aspx

Well, I have done more than content management systems. Of course I know what that means, but what you said before was: implementation of system management, not content management. And adding using PHP, I was wondering how you could use php to schedule antivirus scans, backups, shutdown, booting and so on, on a wider scale in a networked systems.

Though possible, but I'm not sure if that's kinda what you meant
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
ekenetheorg:

Well, I have done more than content management systems. Of course I know what that means, but what you said before was: implementation of system management, not content management. And adding using PHP, I was wondering how you could use php to schedule antivirus scans, backups, shutdown, booting and so on, on a wider scale in a networked systems.

Though possible, but I'm not sure if that's kinda what you meant
It was a mistake . I was just trying to form a topic for your project. I don't know if you can use php to schedule Antivirus scan and others. Php and SQL is use to create database , school portal, asp login when connected to a server using Microsoft Azure .
Re: I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever by ekenetheorg(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
proxy23:

It was a mistake . I was just trying to form a topic for your project. I don't know if you can use php to schedule Antivirus scan and others. Php and SQL is use to create database , school portal, asp login when connected to a server using Microsoft Azure .
Well, your view of Php is too narrow. It can do more than you think. With advanced knowledge of PHP, you can schedule antivirus scans. But I only raised that if you were serious about the initial topic of implementation of system management.

But as per CMS, it's just a basic system I've done whole hell of alot times. But why do that when you have Wordpress? Unless you are building something different anyway.

When I asked for projects, I didn't say I write prose or essay, unless you meant code, and I'm of the opinion that Coding is the new way of writing.

Sorry if I got you confused shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Spamming Tools / Oracle And Google Java Code Dispute Returns To Court / Gurus In The House How Can I Develop Html Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.