Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

A PHP Programmer Is Needed ASAP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A PHP Programmer Is Needed ASAP (986 Views)

A Programmer Is Actually Milking Me. / I Need A Good PHP Programmer To Modify My Site (payment Involved) / Tell Us How You Became A Programmer & is there any other prog. In your family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A PHP Programmer Is Needed ASAP by techcellent: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2017
I have a web application project for a php programmer who can also build a WordPress and Joomla plugin.
You'll need to create a widget for me to use on my WordPress and joomla sites.

You must also be very conversant with the lanravel platform as u will be required to modify an app already written in the lanravel to make it suit our purpose.

Your pricing should also be affordable because of the "change" in the country now.

Please if you are interested reply as soon as possible.
Drop your contact here and I will call u, just make sure you pick your call.

Thanks
ibnSalaudeen:
la-ra-vel grin

Give me a PM

If you are interested, kindly drop your contact here.

Thanks
Re: A PHP Programmer Is Needed ASAP by ibnSalaudeen(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
la-ra-vel grin

Give me a PM
Re: A PHP Programmer Is Needed ASAP by ibnSalaudeen(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2017
techcellent:
I have a web application project for a php programmer who can also build a WordPress and Joomla plugin.
You'll need to create a widget for me to use on my WordPress and joomla sites.

You must also be very conversant with the lanravel platform as u will be required to modify an app already written in the lanravel to make it suit our purpose.

Your pricing should also be affordable because of the "change" in the country now.

Please if you are interested reply as soon as possible.
Drop your contact here and I will call u, just make sure you pick your call.

Thanks

If you are interested, kindly drop your contact here.

Thanks
adejaremola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Developer To Handle Your Next Web Project? / Linda An Active Record Based ORM For PHP / I Need Advice On My Computer Science Learning Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.