Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State (62978 Views)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by aoshi: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
shakazuldadon:
i laugh.. violence solves nothing
is that so? Interesting
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Bonapart(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
crackdcode:

Your signature shows u like women. This is at variance with your post.
not really bruh...
Am just saying me
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
RedBenson:

Like it or leave it, ONE PUSSSY HAS NEVER BEEN ENOUGH FOR A LIVING DICCK. The ministers as mentioned are epitome to this.

When are you going to leave this wayward life of sexual pervasion with prostitutes?

Do you know what the bible says?

I saw you on that Oil workers thread and I am aware you are seeking a favor from God. Think twice bro.

Somethings only put people's destinies in danger.

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Biggty(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
I wonder what's between other women's leg that is not in their wife's...
I rather die than to cheat on my future wife...
She will be my second mother, i can't cheat on my my mother by calling another woman my mother. The same way i can't cheat on my wife by sleeping with another woman
Dude, Really? Stop saying what you can't do

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by 9jatatafo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fourwinds:
ok. in d university ., so saw how girls where busy spreading deir legs...kai

In the private hostel I stayed outside school, the girls were f**king like tomorrow will never come. Ever since then I don't trust them anymore both young and old. They do it as if they were taking a cup of coffee. In fact it is their cup of coffee on regular basis
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Fourwinds: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
9jatatafo:

In the private hostel I stayed outside school, the girls were f**king like tomorrow will never come. Ever since then I don't trust them anymore both young and old. They do it as if they were taking a cup of coffee. In fact it is their cup of coffee on regular basis
heil .!!! God have mercy... marriage is losing its dignity...Sometimes when u hear of things like dis., u don't just feel like getting married.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by 9jatatafo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fourwinds:
heil .!!! God have mercy... marriage is losing its dignity...Sometimes when u hear of things like dis., u don't just feel like getting married.

The gain of marriage is children. So when you have this mind set, you will forget the short comings of women because the gain out weighs their bad habits. Also one should pray that the kids a woman give to a man should be actually his.

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by abdillahee(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
That's so sad for him
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Vivipop(f): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

It is obvious that you are in support of the adulterous woman. Mind you, if you are planning to do what the adulterous woman did or if you are already doing same, the same fate await you and your fellow adulterers.
[b] It's obvious that you are insane. I'm nothing like her and never will be. My morals are upright and just. I'm too much of a woman to do that. That said, God forbid i justify the man's act because he caught her cheating. I condemn her act but does she need to die for it? when there are better ways to treat her fvckup. She' s a human being. It's a shame you only think about her crime, she is dead! gone! Lifeless! She's someone's child, sister, friend. Are you human at all?

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Vivipop(f): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

It is obvious that you are in support of the adulterous woman. Mind you, if you are planning to do what the adulterous woman did or if you are already doing same, the same fate await you and your fellow adulterers.
It's obvious that you are insane. I'm nothing like her and never will be. My morals are upright and just. I'm too much of a woman to do that. That said, God forbid i justify the man's act because he caught her cheating. I condemn her act but does she need to die for it? when there are better ways to treat her fvckup. She' s a human being. It's a shame you only think about her crime, she is dead! gone! Lifeless! She's someone's child, sister, friend. Are you human at all?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by abdillahee(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Some games you play some games play you
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Vivipop(f): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
emmyrichie:

Next time try to read through before you comment. It's a sign of acute laziness. Are you a cheat?
Unlike you, I read inbetween lines, and i don't let sentiments cloud hidden lies. You looked past the inhumane act of taking a life and focused on her crime. That's very bad of you,are you a cold blooded murderer?

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by isalegan2: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
temporary insanity

Self-defense He thought the man was in the process of assault on his wife and he went for him but missed. undecided

Stand your ground

Damn, it's a shame sha? Did they get a statement from the wife before she passed on?

He needs good counsel. Don't tell them squat! lipsrsealed

PAGAN9JA:

dont make up stories abt sometin u dont know. id have done the same. its friggin hurtful this dishonor.

It's not unusual:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tv-host-found-man-wife-shot-killed-murder-suicide-article-1.1284437
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Btoyob(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Killing for love
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Fourwinds: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
9jatatafo:

The gain of marriage is children. So when you have this mind set, you will forget the short comings of women because the gain out weighs their bad habits. Also one should pray that the kids a woman give to a man should be actually his.
Amen ooo. nawa ooo. women smmh. no dignity again. just few.!!! I pray for God given woman
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by yomi007k(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noloss:

Make I go read first cos I no wan fail
Gud gurl
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Headlamp1:

When are you going to leave this wayward life of sexual pervasion with prostitutes?

Do you know what the bible says?

I saw you on that Oil workers thread and I am aware you are seeking a favor from God. Think twice bro.

Somethings only put people's destinies in danger.

Headlamp, whether na truck headlamp abi na keke headlamp, i no know. Politicians/businessmen that fucck all around the world nko? Why dont the said sexual pervasion destroy their political/business destinies? Abeg leave mata for mathias o.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:
Unlike you, I read inbetween lines, and i don't let sentiments cloud hidden lies. You looked past the inhumane act of taking a life and focused on her crime. That's very bad of you,are you a cold blooded murderer?

What do you mean by blooded murderer? You need to go back and improve upon your composition skills again.

That fact that more than 85% of people were against you shows that you were clearly wrong, but it beats me that you re still struggling to justify your action.

Such a huge shame.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't cheat on my man. wink

So what do you call the one we normally do together?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Braaad: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
ekwerendi55:
all dis stories dey tire me....meanwhile I need
some cash to startup a laundry n barbing
saloon business here in uyo....u can imagine
aw unemployment can b reduced
where in uyo are you?

meanwhile, PM me lets see if i can help in any way.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by MrsChima(f): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
RedBenson:

A fanasty of yours.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Vivipop(f): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
emmyrichie:

What do you mean by blooded murderer? You need to go back and improve upon your composition skills again.

That fact that more than 85% of people were against you shows that you were clearly wrong, but it beats me that you re still struggling to justify your action.

Such a huge shame.
[b] You need me to rephrase? Are you a cold blooded Killer? It's a simple question. Stop whinning like a goat on heat. Even if 99.9% of people think with there heads far up there as.s, i'll let you know that i don't flow with 'the crowd'. The late woman did a terrible thing but does that justify her death?
Please go to bed and stop littering my mention with your silly comments.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Vivipop(f): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
emmyrichie:

Such a huge shame.
You need me to rephrase? Are you a cold blooded Killer? It's a simple question. Stop whinning like a goat on heat. Even if 99.9% of people think with there heads far up there as.s, i'll let you know that i don't flow with 'the crowd'. The late woman did a terrible thing but does that justify her death?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
MrsChima:

A fanasty of yours.

Is Chima around make i sneak in for a good time this night?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by fredraf(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
UnknownT:
What will they charge the friend against? This one police is trailing him
pu**y cat don dey cause wahala since king solomon era.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by chibuezefirewal: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
RedBenson:

shocked wwwwhat have you two been doing since eeeeh. No worry I go catch two of una black-handed.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:
You need me to rephrase? Are you a cold blooded Killer? It's a simple question. Stop whinning like a goat on heat. Even if 99.9% of people think with there heads far up there as.s, i'll let you know that i don't flow with 'the crowd'. The late woman did a terrible thing but does that justify her death?

Eyaa... you have decayed beyond redemption. I won't trade words with you on this. And for the record, not until your offkey comment caught my attention, I didn't even know that you existed.
Stop being hard on yourself, all you just need is to buy some dignity and class for yourself.

Ciao! kiss
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
I wonder what's between other women's leg that is not in their wife's...
I rather die than to cheat on my future wife...
She will be my second mother, i can't cheat on my my mother by calling another woman my mother. The same way i can't cheat on my wife by sleeping with another woman
wait until you are married
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
chibuezefirewal:
shocked wwwwhat have you two been doing since eeeeh. No worry I go catch two of una black-handed.

Bros, na wetin i dey pray make e no happen be that o. Make we just dey jejely dey enjoy our things dey go abeg.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Bonapart(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
chuksfor13:
wait until you are married
ofcourse....
Hv made up my mind already

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by chibuezefirewal: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
RedBenson:

Bros, na wetin i dey pray make e no happen be that o. Make we just dey jejely dey enjoy our things dey go abeg.
I think I saw a Mrs,wey the husband, you put yourselves for army shit.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by phenol33(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Vivipop:
Why kill her? Why not send her back to her people? So because nobody has caught him fu...kn those farmers(women) inside bush, he thinks he can take a life he can't even create. Stupid He-goat!!! Mind you, I strongly condemn the late woman's act.
from ur comment u er one of those that will do like that woman...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.