Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State (62977 Views)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by UnknownT: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noloss:

He is at large until he's found he cannot be charged
He ran off cos of shame and fear too but Police trailing him is what I don't understand, Did he kill the woman? In fact, he should even sue his friend for attempted murder grin

5 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by condralbede(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:
Why kill her? Why not send her back to her people? So because nobody has caught him fu...kn those farmers(women) inside bush, he thinks he can take a life he can't even create. Stupid He-goat!!!
Calm down and reread the post again ma'am....it was not Intentional,according to d op.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by timpaker(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Crap! Ever heard of party? grin
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by maureeoy: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
I wonder what's between other women's leg that is not in their wife's...
I rather die than to cheat on my future wife...
She will be my second mother, i can't cheat on my my mother by calling another woman my mother. The same way i can't cheat on my wife by sleeping with another woman

pray for a peaceful home when you are married.
may we not fall into temptation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by 9jatatafo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
In Brymo's voice ............
Something Dey Go Round Town
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by gbenga4my(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
teeowl:
and now he would rot in jail. can't people think before they act? yes she was wrong for doing that but, murder is not allowed!
Mr, I pray you don't find urself in such situation, reflex would Av pass judgement b4 u know Wat u Av done.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by alobam1: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
So why are they trailing the friend?I mean the Police..Wetin sef for this.country..Rip to the Dead..
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dandeson1:
tell us say you be charge and bail lawyer na...see as you dey find case
awww Bros I'm way above that.... Thanks I've noticed you
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by xmich(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
W omen misbehaving since the day of Adam and Eve,at least that should serve an example to her play mates.
penny wise pounds foolish.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Meti99(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
They must have been jokingly lusting in his presence but he saw nothing bad in it. Afterall, na my friend and my wife, "they are only playing"...

Now, oju e ti ja...

But who is this Cway girl spewing rubbish?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by yaskarahyelhope(f): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Y do men over react wen they catch dia women cheating on dem? And I guessed d idiot didn't touch his friend"

If only d women will start using this strategy against their lying, backstabbing, cheating husbands. I just wonder aw many of dem will remain on this earth!

God av mercy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by maureeoy: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4lovee:

See them undecided birds of a feather trying to justify adultery. If you are not blind you should have read that he aimed for his friend but mistakenly hit the woman. When they say make una go school na dick una go dey fück about. Mumu undecided

he will have still killed his friend and end up in the same situation
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Menace2Society(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
gbenga4my:

Haba, una too vex nau
No be small tin cry
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by brownlord: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
tunjion:

Commissioner of Police, Osun State Command, Mrs. Kalafite Adeyemi, confirmed the incident, saying the police were on the trail of Segun’s friend, whose name he gave as Abiodun. According to the commissioner, “The incident happened last Thursday in Ipetu-Ijesa. It occurred between 10:50pm and 11pm. The husband had gone out, but unexpectedly came back late in the night….

Nonsense

For what crime?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Flamezkel(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:
Why kill her? Why not send her back to her people? So because nobody has caught him fu...kn those farmers(women) inside bush, he thinks he can take a life he can't even create. Stupid He-goat!!!

no offence but u sound like u r a cheater o.... the guy aimed the friend not his wife. so I guess luck ran out on both parties na... undecided
Vivipop:

no offence but u sound like u r a cheater o.... the guy aimed the friend not his wife. so I guess luck ran out on both parties na...

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by xavier0327(f): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
I wonder what's between other women's leg that is not in their wife's...
I rather die than to cheat on my future wife...
She will be my second mother, i can't cheat on my my mother by calling another woman my mother. The same way i can't cheat on my wife by sleeping with another woman
will you marry me? wink kiss cry
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Icon4s:
Yoruba women and promiscousity
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Dandeson1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
awww Bros I'm way above that.... Thanks I've noticed you
hhmmm cool, mission accomplished
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by dondo83(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:

Typical of this generation..throwing blames about. if you read the full text you wont have written this

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by benedictac(f): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
UnknownT:
What will they charge the friend against? This one police is trailing him

Maybe witness to murder

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by mightycrown1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:
NIGERIAN WOMEN SHA, THEY ARE ALWAYS CLAIMING RIGHT. FUCKING ANOTHER MAN IN HER MATRIMONIAL BED. WHY NOT GO TO THE MAN'S HOUSE INSTEAD SINCE INFIDELITY IS NO MORE A CRIME. AS DEVIL KNEW SHE SHOULD BE BLAMED MORE, THE DEVIL SWITCHED THE ROD FROM THE LOVER ON TO HER. WHAT A PAINFUL REWARD OF INFIDELITY.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Konji why?

MrsChima, i hope Chima wont do this to us the day he will catch us doing the deed?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Menace2Society(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
maureeoy:

he will have still killed his friend and end up in the same situation
undecided If u be friend u fit wait?or u no read the story?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
gbenga4my:

Can you at least read to understand, dnt always read to pass judgement

So she she should go back and read it again and again in other to justify this murder? undecided undecided.I think you are the one lacking comprehension here.

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by brownlord: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:

Shut up and read before commenting

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by airsaylongcon: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
shakazuldadon:
i laugh.. violence solves nothing

When a mosquito lands on a man's scrotum is when he realises that not all problem require violent solutions

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Menace2Society(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
xavier0327:
will you marry me? wink kiss cry
Yes i will marry u undecided
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Xcex: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:
did u take tym 2 read d writeup or u wana end up in frnt page?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by brownlord: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
panachuku:
heheheheh the irony of life is that the man may be coming from his own mistress place too grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by gbenga4my(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

So she she should go back and read it again and again in other to justify this murder? undecided undecided.I think you are the one lacking comprehension here.
Am gonna tell you same, read to understand. I wonder what you kids of this generation learn in school

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by brownlord: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
iyatrustee:
why women keep sleeping with their husband's friends beats me!

Of all the konji starved men in town?

Meaning you don't have a problem with married women sleeping around?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.