Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Oh My! How Lilian Esoro Cancelled Engagement With Tripple MG Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My! How Lilian Esoro Cancelled Engagement With Tripple MG Ubi Franklin (867 Views)

Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] / Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My! How Lilian Esoro Cancelled Engagement With Tripple MG Ubi Franklin by akinyemibalogs: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just so you know, Actress,Lilian Esoro and TrippleMG label boss,Ubi Franklin are NO more ans Yes it is confirmed, there is no wedding again..The actress deleted her whole instagram page and all his pictures..(Readhere)Well, days later, she got a new instagram back on but uploaded old pics and none of her supposed fiancee..Ubi who is on tour with Iyanya has been posting cryptic messages too.

According to reliable sources Lilian Esoro dumped Ubi right after their engagement..They say she she was surprised by the sudden proposal because they were actually having issues at that point in time, and since it was public she couldn't say no to it..She eventually

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/oh-my-how-lilian-esoro-cancelled.html

Re: Oh My! How Lilian Esoro Cancelled Engagement With Tripple MG Ubi Franklin by ginawest(f): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
nurse Abigail, wot hapun?after engagement, u dumped ur fiancé...well,nutin surprises me anymore
Re: Oh My! How Lilian Esoro Cancelled Engagement With Tripple MG Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is so not true.
Anyways, not my biz.
Re: Oh My! How Lilian Esoro Cancelled Engagement With Tripple MG Ubi Franklin by Noloss(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
N how is dat ur biz? Aproko is my hubby, ofofo is my choice! Chai!
Re: Oh My! How Lilian Esoro Cancelled Engagement With Tripple MG Ubi Franklin by HighRoll: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
ginawest:
nurse Abigail, wot hapun?after engagement, u dumped ur fiancé...well,nutin surprises me anymore

Lol. You watch clinic matters. The concept is crazy, i don't watch movies/series alot but i love that one.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lawmaker-elect Desmond Elliot Spotted On The Set Of New Movie / ''I Never Saw It Coming''; Machine Gun Kelly Confirms Dating Rumours With Amber / Nairalanders, Do Guys Still Value Decent Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.