Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest (48332 Views)

Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria / Watch Out!!! MTN Now Zaps Data! You No Longer Get What You Buy!! / Glo Data Zaps So Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by gidjah(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2015
Pls how did you come about it?,i use a bb10,can it work on it, what is the code. Pls bro?
Rick9:
Etisalat best and fastest network in Nigeria. Love my Etisalat 3GB for N1,000
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by kene05(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2015
jemype:
abeg bro gimme dia tweak dem dey drink my mb lyk viju milk
Boss, no tweak for now o
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Rexyl(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by EagleScribes: 3:50pm On May 08, 2015
gidjah:
broses u are stupid funny!are into commedy?

Yes I am. How did you know? My prayer and fasting of 3 hours and 3 minutes is working!
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Rick9(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2015
gidjah:
Pls how did you come about it?,i use a bb10,can it work on it, what is the code. Pls bro?
only BB OS 6 & 7 only
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by gidjah(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
Rick9:
only BB OS 6 & 7 only
like my Bold 5?, pls send me the links bro
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Rick9(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2015
gidjah:
like my Bold 5?, pls send me the links bro
Text COM to 399

Cost N1000 for 3GB the speed is second to none Etisalat for life

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Rick9(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Etisalat eh even with my images off dem dey zap my data anyhow
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by timosoft: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rick9:
Etisalat eh even with my images off dem dey zap my data anyhow

Etisalat is stupid and fraudulent network. 4GB of data zapped in 5days. i didn't do anything that would consume data. no app is consuming this much.

i think because of their financial difficulty. they resolve to steal people money.

throwing away this stupid sim right now!

idiots!
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Rick9(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
timosoft:

Etisalat is stupid and fraudulent network. 4GB of data zapped in 5days. i didn't do anything that would consume data. no app is consuming this much.

i think because of their financial difficulty. they resolve to steal people money.

throwing away this stupid sim right now!

idiots!
Etisalat is just too useless

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video) / Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / TECNO Camon 17 Pro (125,000) Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro (124,000), Which Should U Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.