Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest (47651 Views)

Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria / Watch Out!!! MTN Now Zaps Data! You No Longer Get What You Buy!! / Glo Data Zaps So Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by eddyland: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Amongst the 4 major network providers in the country of MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat, here is the ranking of the network that consumes most data from the highest to the lowest so that you will be fully aware when planning to subscribe to any of their internet plans.

1. Number one in the list is Airtel- airtel zaps data like hell, I am sure they are using malfunctioned calculator to calculate data rate

2. Second in the list is Etisalat - I don't know if it is because the network is fast so the zaps data as fast as their network, but not up to Airtel the king zappers.

3. Glo data actually do not zap, the data deduction is quite normal but just be ready for sharp network disappearance at any time whenever you are making use of glo.

4. MTN is the least of them, they don't zaps data at all, they use proper working data calculator to calculate data consumption rate and hence taking the spot for the least data zappers.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/04/hierarchical-ranking-of-networks-that.html

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
No be lie

19 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Habayomie(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
seconded...
BTW I hate etisalat with passion.
with my MTN
Call rate=10k/s
Internet =jet speed...
hatersgrin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by mjames: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Correct. Fear Airtel. only to open Nairaland with Airtel I almost slept off

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by seankafor(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
the fear of airtel is the begining of econonizing

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by eddyland: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
seankafor:
the fear of airtel is the begining of econonizing
lol

2 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
seconded here too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
so true

3 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by boman2014: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
MTN is the best

16 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Mobi47(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
kai I tnk say u go make mistake for dat numb 1 o. AIRTEL TOOO BAD

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by omicron(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
I feel mtn consumption rate is the least too, esp when purchased directly from them as against the "shared" bundles.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by slys(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na glo worst pass, you will be allocated enough data but to use it wahala. 5 minutes network available 1 hour no network

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
True talk

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by adezjamz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Dragonking: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airtel is the worst. When i use dem to download maybe data worth 200Mb just knw that dey will collect 400Mb..thieves!!

26 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by kay1one2(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airtel don do me something! shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by EagleScribes: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
The last time I used airtel network to browse, I was beginning to think the phone was leaking mb anytime I touch it even after I had switched off the data

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Godisnear(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
I use Airtel but believe me, those peeps deserve a Nobel Prize when it comes to data consumption. Fear Bharti

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Kunzahr: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
MTN really working!

6 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by efilefun(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
ok
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by steffans(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by miblolo(f): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
With etisalat how d mb finishes baffles me

7 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ok---i have booked a lot of space on FP with Etisalat. Like the next two posts that arrived late due to poor network performance.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by ifoundmyperfect: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Etisalat does signs and wonders with their data...

The more you look, the less you see... shocked shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Samneer: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
I concur.. Airtel is crazy. Glo is the best

11 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by andymofia(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
True talk, Etisalat's case is like the gift of 'mami water'. They give you with one hand and take with the other. Evil network

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by basille(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol @ "king zappers". grin grin grin
But they are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
lie.

it's actually in this order.

AIRTEL
MTN
ETISALAT
GLO.

Glo own be say you no go even get beta network to exhaust the data sef.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by olexjay(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
The fact is that they are ALL SAME.

Ur calculator will read due to the speed, if a network is so fast in ur area then probably the rate ur data will move will be so fast, u think EMPTY HEN don't zap much data MB cos its slow in ur area.

I've some guys in my area their Empty hen BBC month doesn't last for a month, after like 3 weeks only bbm would be working likewise people using android phones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Davidson267(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Poster how much were u paid by mtn

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Setaje(f): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
I had to change to glo from airtel and I have no regrets. Lmao. Been tryna post this comment and glo network is disappearing. Just what op said cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Glo Data Awoof- Get 5.2GB For N100 And 10.4GB For N200 / Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.