Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (1272 Views)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / Say No To Xenophobic Attack' Our Mumu Don Doo / Nigerians REACT To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
"The attack on foreigners in South Africa
(xenophobia) is a miasma of a deprecate
apotheosis of a hemorrhaging Pluto crack,
cascading oozing into a malodorous
excresense of mobocracy. With all
termagant ossifying proclivities of a
kakistocracy, our knowledge centura is
enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum
crankum. Therefore, the lampooning is
cest in deja vu, deja vu peret ologomabia"

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin

1 Share

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonofMark should come and explain this grammar for us oo
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4lovee:
grin
Thanks for that....can you tell us the meaning of those words
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by DuchessLily(f): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kai! Headache embarassed
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by davroca16(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Make somebody give that man chilled kunu abeg grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Are his vocabs exhausted? Why does he keep using those same old words, they don't interest us anymore
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by freemanbubble: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
this is not obahiagbon. Just some handwork of jobless people, trying to combine his past statement to form a new one
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
TheSonofMark should come and explain this grammar for us oo

Methinks the honourable, distinguished as he seems, makes a conscious effort to stupefy his readership/ audience with his tendency to be sesquipedalian and grandiloquent. Inasmuch as I avoid the loop of conversing/communicating in banalities and , in pari pasu, ensure typo-eloquence , I try to contain my verbiage though to the chagrin of my subconscious yearning to explore the words of the anglo lingua but for the sake of being in accord with a larger percentage of the masses. The afore-stated, as expounded, is what basically sets me apart from Hon. Obahiagbon- I do not intend to stupefy or wow.

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by dasensible1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Ologomabia or ogologomma? lipsrsealed
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by dasensible1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Methinks the honourable, distinguished as he seems, makes a conscious effort to stupefy his readership/ audience with his tendency to be sesquipedalian and grandiloquent. Inasmuch as I avoid the loop of conversing/communicating in banalities and , in pari pasu, ensure typo-eloquence , I try to contain my verbiage though to the chagrin of my subconscious yearning to explore the words of the anglo lingua but for the sake of being in accord with a larger percentage of the masses. The afore-stated, as expounded, is what basically sets me apart from Hon. Obahiagbon- I do not intend to stupefy or wow.

yeah tell them
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by dasensible1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

your explanation is easier to understand. Thank you
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

And you just make things complicated

(1) (Reply)

CRAZY!! See Restaurant Where You Get A Discount For Rocking Mini Skirts! / Lagos Belongs To Some Ethnic Groups..( The Yoruba's) Let Share Some Real Fact / Miss Ekimogun Beauty Pageant 2015 Holds Today In Ondo Town Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.