Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Am New Here (needing Guidance) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Am New Here (needing Guidance) (654 Views)

I Am New Here / New Here / Am New Here And I Need Ur Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New Here (needing Guidance) by jeremiah505(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hello everyone...

I feel the need to become a member of this wonder section... My reason goes thus...

I just recently acquired admission to study BA. English in Bayero University Kano... And am sure Reading and Writing of books would soon become my thing...

So... Any word... Ideas... Advise and every other way you guys can assist me in this new path of mine... I would really appreciate...

Thanks everyone and God Bless...
Re: Am New Here (needing Guidance) by jascon1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oh k, go right and then keep going straight. When u get to the corner just keep looking right but move Ur left hand left.
Re: Am New Here (needing Guidance) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
jeremiah505:
Hello everyone...

I feel the need to become a member of this wonder section... My reason goes thus...

I just recently acquired admission to study BA. English in Bayero University Kano... And am sure Reading and Writing of books would soon become my thing...

So... Any word... Ideas... Advise and every other way you guys can assist me in this new path of mine... I would really appreciate...

Thanks everyone and God Bless...
Most writers here started from the scratch. Keep writing, u will surely get better with time
Re: Am New Here (needing Guidance) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
Oh k, go right and then keep going straight. When u get to the corner just keep looking right but move Ur left hand left.
Mr Adviser, u try no b small
Re: Am New Here (needing Guidance) by jeremiah505(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:

and what do you hope to Achieve with this unreasonable response?...
Re: Am New Here (needing Guidance) by jeremiah505(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Most writers here started from the scratch. Keep writing, u will surely get better with time

Thanks for your Optimistic Perception... I sincerely appreciate...
Re: Am New Here (needing Guidance) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Question one: are you actually interested in writing/books/literature or are you just interested in this board because of your course? Regardless of what your choice is, this board should be helpful to you but we can't provide guidance if you don't know exactly what you want.
Re: Am New Here (needing Guidance) by jeremiah505(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
Question one: are you actually interested in writing/books/literature or are you just interested in this board because of your course? Regardless of what your choice is, this board should be helpful to you but we can't provide guidance if you don't know exactly what you want.

Yes... I am...
Re: Am New Here (needing Guidance) by Akposb(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Literature goes beyond just writing stories as it is essentially a creative process that needs a life of its own.

As regards your course of study you are on the right footing. What you need at this point are text, articles and journals on literature. The sooner you start preparing the better for you. You shouldn't go with the pace of others you can create a brilliant path for yourself. You will definitely have to study the three genres of literature and the earlier you appreciate the three the better.

Never give up on writing as it will only make you fluent and better. English is a beautiful course if you are determined to enjoy. Wishing you grace in studying well.
Re: Am New Here (needing Guidance) by jeremiah505(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Akposb:
Literature goes beyond just writing stories as it is essentially a creative process that needs a life of its own.

As regards your course of study you are on the right footing. What you need at this point are text, articles and journals on literature. The sooner you start preparing the better for you. You shouldn't go with the pace of others you can create a brilliant path for yourself. You will definitely have to study the three genres of literature and the earlier you appreciate the three the better.

Never give up on writing as it will only make you fluent and better. English is a beautiful course if you are determined to enjoy. Wishing you grace in studying well.

Thanks man... Really...

(1) (Reply)

The Dream (NYSC) / 180 Days To Spain / The Adventures Of Francis In Dreamland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.