Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner (42561 Views)

Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) / Omotola Stunning In A Red Dress At A Press Confrence For Her Reality Show / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by kstyle2(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by obicentlis: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Report this abuse to ICPC.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
k
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Adyrin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
McB/GEOLOGY/CHEMISTrY in Delsu is a bleeped up department to be in delsu!
Simply set him up and threaten to use it against him...!
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by apasino01: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
u can just set him up
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Adyrin(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
They're gonna need proof!
obicentlis:

Report this abuse to ICPC.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by dreZilla(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
David mark's LovePeddler
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by vilz(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=mirexxx post=32996514]wow! see entrance gringrin na ceremony??

Wey is she from.

I like her
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by dwayni: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Nollywood movies don brainwashed ha wala. Why the commotion? grin grin

Stay hating
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Adyrin(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Its gonna affect her too!
Like make her get suspended by the skool authority!
I think she should make an arrangement in a hotel and get someone to be inside to make vides of the bastard!
I know that deparment Ooº°
I skooled there!
apasino01:
u can just set him up
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Simplefaithy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
it ain't rock you know Nor is it big or heavy.
. we need nafdac, customs and police to check weytin u carry truly.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
amokeme:
cheesy
Sister please beg Rukayatu for some yarnsh pad naaa.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by missbehave247(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
It fake ooo0, the previous ukwu "pix" is not as this
shachris03:

if you doubt me, rock a bikini let's confirm that ukwu.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by betty202020(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
kerygalerie:

That name rings a bell. Help a sister. Sdk blog is the answer.
please she needs help. fellow youths this lady could be ur sister, friend, wife, etc.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by obicentlis: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Adyrin:
They're gonna need proof!
She needs to provide it then.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Missmossy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dramatic manner indeed grin
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by sweatholder(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
I see these ladies won't be too good for marriage ooo...they spend too much time looking for money.Just check their list and see the ones that are married, they are a way from movies Alittle.Make Ona no get sence,age Matas ooo, if I dey lie ask Genevieve

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by flexingPAPA: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
it ain't rock you know Nor is it big or heavy.
it is big and looks heavy.. positioning might be a challenge......
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:

lucifer can nuke him in just a second if you want him to
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:

haha @ "brainwash". lmao!
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eleyi le
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
ok...
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
She's really beautiful

customized LED sign. Scrolling, changeable text and colours at affordable price.
Get maximum exposure for your business.

Call us or whatsapp on 07061838760

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
This woman ehn
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Yasher: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Too many reality shows and beauty pageants with little or no relevance to the society.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by highbeeola(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Do you want to learn the secret of importation success and discover how to generate massive income
learn the art of importation from experts you cant get it wrong

Stop wasting precious time Online, Pocket extra Income while you surf the Net

http://wealtharenabiz.com/optin.html
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
First, can you get his official phone number?
If you can't, lay this complain to a married woman police officer only, and see if he can be entrapped.
Where this fails, I will drop my email , from which I will send to you a spy finger ring video recorder, when you re about to seal the deal, i will take it from there, for the attention of NUC.
Or involve your brothers to knee cap him, in his chosen hotel room.
Or talk to a female investigative journalist, it will be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by ksmartdope(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
my former crush
I go lamba her next month am optimistic
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
keep waiting.
owoko owoko... that yansh ain't Loyal oo. na community yansh oooh.. ekwulobia, yansh of our fore Fathers
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:

Hey. I seriously can help u. Mail me please. Thanks
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by zigger(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
I dnt think dis thread. Should be abt chika ike, it should abt u and ur bakassi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie / Bukky Wright Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Photo / 10 Nollywood Stars Who Died In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.