Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile (1188 Views)

Chronic Pile / AMAZING! Hemorrhoid (chronic Pile). PERMANENT CURE / Natural Therapy Against Re-occurence Fever And Chronic Pile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by infinity75: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Almost a year now,my son is having chronic pile,his anus came out anytime he poo. I hv try alot of of herbal drugs and hv taken him to see a doctor but d doctor said i should improve his nutrition which hv done but no difference. Pls any idea on how to deal with it
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Give him lots of fruits and vegetables. Watch what he eats and were he eats . Take him to ur pastor for prayer and leave it to God. M sorry about it. All will b fine ma'am
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by infinity75: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Give him lots of fruits and vegetables. Watch what he eats and were he eats . Take him to ur pastor for prayer and leave it to God. M sorry about it. All will b fine ma'am
D doctor said d same tin. Thanks
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by asadike(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Give him fruits and lots of leafy vegs and water too. Soak cotton wool with aloe vera juice or extract from scent leave and stick it up his anus over night. Its well.
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by enoqueen: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eeya. I dont know the kind of herbal u av taken but I no one that works well.
It called "aganho". Just buy it cut into piece and soak in water. Give him to drink 2-3times daily.

Pray and av faith.

Medicine without faith doesnt work.

Best wishes.
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
infinity75:

D doctor said d same tin. Thanks
it's well ok. He'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by Noloss(f): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Though it could make parents to worry but he'll overcome it. My little daughter's case was terrible then, she had it b4 2yrs n I took her to hospital, I advised same way but it is not possible not to give them snacks and drinks to skool else they have low self esteem, begging and so on. A colleague helped me with local herbs and since jan last year she has never experienced it. If u can try greenlife herbal products, though expensive but effective. Which state r u? It is well with u.
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by TlcHealthGroup(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
infinity75:
Almost a year now,my son is having chronic pile,his anus came out anytime he poo. I hv try alot of of herbal drugs and hv taken him to see a doctor but d doctor said i should improve his nutrition which hv done but no difference. Pls any idea on how to deal with it
Gud day,this is Tlc Health Solutions,what your son needs now is a proper healthy diet/nutrition,i advise he takes dietry supplements,they would give him the adequate nutrients he need to overcome the pile,they are safe and effective,they are about two of them i would recommend for your son.that is the only way he would recover from that pile as fast as possible.to get these supplements call 08185664889 or email us @ tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by infinity75: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noloss:
Though it could make parents to worry but he'll overcome it. My little daughter's case was terrible then, she had it b4 2yrs n I took her to hospital, I advised same way but it is not possible not to give them snacks and drinks to skool else they have low self esteem, begging and so on. A colleague helped me with local herbs and since jan last year she has never experienced it. If u can try greenlife herbal products, though expensive but effective. Which state r u? It is well with u.
Thanks ma. Am in ilorin,kwara state.pls where can i get d product here
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by infinity75: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
enoqueen:
Eeya. I dont know the kind of herbal u av taken but I no one that works well.
It called "aganho". Just buy it cut into piece and soak in water. Give him to drink 2-3times daily.

Pray and av faith.

Medicine without faith doesnt work.

Best wishes.
I will find out,thanks. Pls is 'aganho' d yoruba name for d herb
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by infinity75: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
asadike:
Give him fruits and lots of leafy vegs and water too. Soak cotton wool with aloe vera juice or extract from scent leave and stick it up his anus over night. Its well.
Thanks
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by Noloss(f): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
infinity75:

Thanks ma. Am in ilorin,kwara state.pls where can i get d product here
R u on whatsapp? U can drop ur number so we can talk. Am in a neighbouring state
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by enoqueen: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
infinity75:

I will find out,thanks. Pls is 'aganho' d yoruba name for d herb

Yes
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by LLVelly: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Isotonic/Xcelsia you are highly needed here.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by tforever(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
infinity75:
simple just use aloe lip, aloe gel and fields of green it will work for him.
Re: Pls Help, My 3years Son Is Hving Chronic Pile by infinity75: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Noloss:

R u on whatsapp? U can drop ur number so we can talk. Am in a neighbouring state
Am sorry my reply is late.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed, Typhoid Has Been Disturbing My Life / Have You Watched Someone Die Before? / Hungry Man Eating Lizard Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.