Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline (803676 Views)

SOWP Applications Via International Students Route Lets Connect Here Please... / Post Your UK Visa Timeline Here! / Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by blessbunmi(f): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2021
A big congratulations to your family. So exited right now.
Lianna2021:
This is lianna2020.
PPR dropped for my family’s application yesterday .

3 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by blessbunmi(f): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations once again. I need to ask some questions. I will email you, pls acknowledge it.
Lianna2021:
Thanks a lot grin.
I already said I won’t leave him again because I came back n the baby was looking sick and all.
Thank God for God .

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by euphorbia(f): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Lianna2021:
This is lianna2020.
PPR dropped for my family’s application yesterday .

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by temmiedee: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Dear all,

My spouse is in Ontario but her school is in BC. She has remained in Ontario because her school is online. Kindly advise if she can contact the MP in her province of residence. If yes, how does she contact the MP? Please help! This unending wait is tiring.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Yteem: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
@Lianna 2021

A big congratulations to you and yours.

We pray that this good news will drop for us all soon and very soon.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
temmiedee:
Dear all,

My spouse is in Ontario but her school is in BC. She has remained in Ontario because her school is online. Kindly advise if she can contact the MP in her province of residence. If yes, how does she contact the MP? Please help! This unending wait is tiring.
BC will be better because that’s where are school is.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by babybless44: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
@Lianna: Congratulations to you.

Please can you share your timeline?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by registration(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
I think she did but for some unknown reasons all her post have been taken down.

babybless44:
@Lianna: Congratulations to you.

Please can you share your timeline?

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by babybless44: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Wow! I noticed the same.
Did she take them down herself or someone else did?

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Eilenora: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello All,

Has anyone here done a study permit and work permit extension? Wondering if the timelines are accurate.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by johnsukanmi: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please have you landed? How were you able to address the lack of introduction letter for your kids?
queenG2020:
Hi all, is port of entry letter needed for visitors visa because I didn't receive the letter of introduction for my kids, only received for my spouse after visa stamp. Also for kids that enter Canada with visitors' visa, will they be issued study permit at the port of entry? thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by queenG2020: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
johnsukanmi:
Please have you landed? How were you able to address the lack of introduction letter for your kids?

They are travelling next month. I think they only issue introduction letter to study and work permit holder according to ircc website. Did you get for your kids? Maybe someone that has gone through this stage can help
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Akannitommy: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2021
Finally, I am able to post!.

Lianna's posts was taken down and her account(s) banned. I think these have to do with some breach of protocols or something. I received her timeline yesterday to help post on her behalf. I did but my own account too was flagged by the thread BOT - am not sure how this works or what triggered the 24-hours ban for me either.

Anyways, what is important to clarified is that Lianna didn't abscond after getting her PPR. She made efforts to share her story but unfortunately that hasn't been possible.

I won't try to resend either because I don't want to be "banned" again.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Awas: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please I need help . I am student visa in Canada , my husband already has a valid visiting visa to Canada . One of my children was born in the US and does not need a visa , while the other one was born in Nigeria. How do I go about her application since she is a minor .
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Yteem: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
PPR received to the glory of GOD. It has indeed ended in praise.

Application Submitted 6 June
Medical done 8 June
Travel exemption sent 10 June
Biometrics done and updated 11 June
Medical updated Hubby 15 June
Medical updated Children 16 June
Eligibility Review started 18 June
Eligibility changed to we will let you know. 19 Aug
PPR/ BVL 23 September

For as many as are still expecting, GOD will perfect it for you all soon and very soon.

12 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yteem:

Medical done 8 June
PPR/ BVL 23 September

For as many as are still expecting, GOD will perfect it for you all soon and very soon.
Big congrats
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Yteem: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
lightswitch007:
Big congrats

Thank you.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Reseptie: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yteem:

Medical done 8 June
PPR/ BVL 23 September

Big congratsssssss @Yteem God did it.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by temmiedee: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations Yteem.

Could you please share what you did extra that made the process faster.

Yteem:

Medical done 8 June
PPR/ BVL 23 September

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Hollushola(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yteem:

Medical done 8 June
PPR/ BVL 23 September

Congratulations
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Yteem: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Reseptie:
Big congratsssssss @Yteem God did it.

GOD did it o. Thanks.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Yteem: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
temmiedee:
Congratulations Yteem.

Could you please share what you did extra that made the process faster.

Nothing extra o. It is all GOD at work.

GOD will come through for you soon.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by temmiedee: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amen. Thank you.

Yteem:

Nothing extra o. It is all GOD at work.

GOD will come through for you soon.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Awas: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
please help ..

Awas:
Please I need help . I am student visa in Canada , my husband already has a valid visiting visa to Canada . One of my children was born in the US and does not need a visa , while the other one was born in Nigeria. How do I go about her application since she is a minor .
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Chisolove3: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations Lianna2020...was actually looking for your moniker on the student thread but couldn't find it...am happy for you..please I will love some guidance... I have a 3 year old and another on the way ,though am not due till next year...my hubby got approved for the student visa,was wondering the best time to apply for the SOWP for myself and visitor visa for my baby...should I wait when hubby gets there or will start it immediately?, he will travel by December.
And also....what are the documents to make my application strong and what other ways can I prove home ties?
And Do I need to open a new GC key or my hubby applies through his own??
I plan to give birth in Canada by next year by Gods Grace... So Nnem just give me tips on how to go about this... Thank you.

quote author=Lianna2020 post=105917842]I think next week is pregnant with PPR on this thread.
This week been somehow even on student thread .

[/quote]
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by babybless44: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Yes that’s true. I contacted her and she shared her timeline with me but I couldn’t post it here because I really do not know what was contained in her message that attracted the ban.

Akannitommy:
Finally, I am able to post!.

Lianna's posts was taken down and her account(s) banned. I think these have to do with some breach of protocols or something. I received her timeline yesterday to help post on her behalf. I did but my own account too was flagged by the thread BOT - am not sure how this works or what triggered the 24-hours ban for me either.

Anyways, what is important to clarified is that Lianna didn't abscond after getting her PPR. She made efforts to share her story but unfortunately that hasn't been possible.

I won't try to resend either because I don't want to be "banned" again.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by babybless44: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Congratulations!!!!

Yteem:

Medical done 8 June
PPR/ BVL 23 September

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (385) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.