Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex (10872 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
tellwisdom:

The lecturer seems to be his father or uncle.

Lol grin grin grin abeg o! He is not my relative. I don't just support smearing his name, most especially online, and when there is a possiblilty that the allegations are false.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

If anigboro chooses to deal with this girl for whatever reason then she should prepare to do extension for another four years, reading will not save her after coming online to smear his name. This singular act is highly reckless and foolish. the link of this thread has gotten to some individuals at delsu mcb department. Its only a matter of time.

Now you see you are fast making your ulterior motives public?
The link will get to Anigboro, that's if he has not gotten it already but she will remain anonymous and deny anybody that links her to this post.
Besides I just don't want to take it personal but if she was my sister I will take my time and study for the exam with her and let me see how she will fail the course...
Which school did you attend that they told you one external departmental course will give you extension for 4 years
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
tellwisdom:

The lecturer seems to be his father or uncle.
I believe so. He's trying to conceal evil cos he's also evil
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

I don't need to know her. I know the system. Biochemistry department is a place where if you merit it, you will surely pass (although they can be wicked at times).

The said lecturer doesn't joke with attendance, did she attend his class regularly? (carry over students have challenge here). His tests, did she write them? What did she score? (Students usually score low in his tests). The exams for the courses he takes, what was her performance? Is she the only one that failed? (Students generally don't perform well in his exams) Aren't there other students that got B's & C's. The idea that she is failing because she refused to offer him sexual gratification is most likely false. Everyone that knows him and has seen this thread don't believe this story. The link for the thread has gotten to the right quarters. Investigation will surely be carried out.
Yes she failed because she did not do well... But for any lecturer to demand sexual gratification for a pass, then he should accept what comes with it.... I can bet that what she did was a mistake because she did not understand the grievance of this very act but we are all in the learning process..
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
favoured234:

Now you see you are fast making your ulterior motives public?
The link will get to Anigboro, that's if he has not gotten it already but she will remain anonymous and deny anybody that links her to this post.
Besides I just don't want to take it personal but if she was my sister I will take my time and study for the exam with her and let me see how she will fail the course...
Which school did you attend that they told you one external departmental course will give you extension for 4 years

Lol! I have no ulterior motives madam. Its unfortunate that my stance on verifying the authenticity of her claims has gotten me nothing but insults. Everyone that has attacked me just believes he is guilty (even you) and we both know it might not be true. The last time I was in abraka students were encouraged to report erring lecturers, yet this one decided to put her case in the court of public opinion causing a lot of damage to a hard earn reputation. There are other avenues she would have exploited even in mcb department but she preferred coming online. I still maintain that this is a smear campaign. Mr. Anigboro really messed up for someone to choose to repay him back in this way.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
favoured234:

Yes she failed because she did not do well... But for any lecturer to demand sexual gratification for a pass, then he should accept what comes with it.... I can bet that what she did was a mistake because she did not understand the grievance of this very act but we are all in the learning process..

The allegation of sexual gratification seems vindictive to me. At least I know the bch lecturers know how to frustrate students. She is trying to ruin him. Simple
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

The allegation of sexual gratification seems vindictive to me. At least I know the bch lecturers know how to frustrate students. She is trying to ruin him. Simple
I don't know the lady and I am not saying I believe any thing but I am just insisting she does not give her details to anyone that claims to want to help.
BTW of what benefit is your verification to this lady even if it turns out to be true or false?
I graduated from Biochemistry and I know these lecturer in question, I will not come here and stick my head for anyone because I cant
Again there are some lecturers that have bought my trust over the years.. the likes of B.O George, Tonukari, Dr Asagba and some more these people I will stick my money and time to fight if I hear something like this about them... Maybe its the same trust you have for Anigboro but as for me I cant be bothered....
As for the lady I really don't want her to get into a huge mess.... My take

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

agama lizard y do u continue to nod Ur head even after it has been cut off. U r the only one bluntly supporting an evil Anigboro. When favored234 speaks all u must do is listen. Ur povery opinions are not needed. Accept defeat and die
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by tellwisdom: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

I don't need to know her. I know the system. Biochemistry department is a place where if you merit it, you will surely pass (although they can be wicked at times).

The said lecturer doesn't joke with attendance, did she attend his class regularly? (carry over students have challenge here). His tests, did she write them? What did she score? (Students usually score low in his tests). The exams for the courses he takes, what was her performance? Is she the only one that failed? (Students generally don't perform well in his exams) Aren't there other students that got B's & C's. The idea that she is failing because she refused to offer him sexual gratification is most likely false. Everyone that knows him and has seen this thread don't believe this story. The link for the thread has gotten to the right quarters. Investigation will surely be carried out.

Dude, i need no magician to tell me you are him, or related to the guy in question. Even from the way you are busy commending the said lecturer of his good ways; and as a disciplined person shows your support for him rather than your publicized help motive. If you knew this man to be this disciplined and a man of integrity over his students, why want to help her report him to the authority?? ....Why are you desperate to receiving a msg from her??...Who are you?? what info do you want from her??....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thank u for this fine contribution. You are indeed favored. For the fact that coollabmallam sticks up so much for this man, I have no doubt that the said Mr. A.A Anigboro is guilty of the allegations against him. According to reports, there was a recent panel on this same issue. smokes give us clear indication that there is/was fire. You will be amazed that there are many other girls. By my very source from Delsu, he's short n ugly n his news are all over the department. He is truly guilty. As an ex-student, Favored am sure u have called Ur faithfuls in Delsu n now u know right. I accept u r being neutral here for good reasons. But I would wish that someday our sisters could attend schools without harassments.
favoured234:

I don't know the lady and I am not saying I believe any thing but I am just insisting she does not give her details to anyone that claims to want to help.
BTW of what benefit is your verification to this lady even if it turns out to be true or false?
I graduated from Biochemistry and I know these lecturer in question, I will not come here and stick my head for anyone because I cant
Again there are some lecturers that have bought my trust over the years.. the likes of B.O George, Tonukari, Dr Asagba and some more these people I will stick my money and time to fight if I hear something like this about them... Maybe its the same trust you have for Anigboro but as for me I cant be bothered....
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
tellwisdom:

Dude, i need no magician to tell me you are him, or related to the guy in question. Even from the way you are busy commending the said lecturer of his good ways; and as a disciplined person shows your support for him rather than your publicized help motive. If you knew this man to be this disciplined and a man of integrity over his students, why want to help her report him to the authority?? ....Why are you desperate to receiving a msg from her??...Who are you?? what info do you want from her??....
thank you! Even the way he was attacking the girl for a PM. He was seriously asking for her contact. My spirit tells me strongly that the lecturer is guilty. This idihot is so concerned about his reputation which means that the man is close to him. He fought for the topic not to hit front page. He took special interest in this. How can you stick up for a man on issues of sex if u r not either an accomplice or the guilty one. Ah ah before a girl would come out to this level we all know something must have gone wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin grin hahahahaha! Lwkmd!

Now listen, for the umpteenth time! I am not related to him and my quest to get her details was purely for her own benefit. I was eager to help her, perhaps too eager for the liking of some peeps here. Another thing I want to point out is that I am not in support of anyone. I am only against declaring the accused guilty when he has not being tried by competent and credible individuals. All I have done on this thread is to clearly state out why her accusations might be hard to believe (from my own personal experience with the man) and to prevent peeps like jascon1 and you from dragging his name through the mud when he might be innocent. understand this.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
favoured234:

My dear from your disposition on this thread, you have shown that you're inclined to believe her story. You're a metabolite, instead of stating what you know for sure about your former lecturer, you tactically sided with strangers to smear his name. Its such a pity that you are saying that you couldn't be bothered that someone's name is being vilified online by an unconfirmed/unverified allegation. Too bad
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

My dear from your disposition on this thread, you have shown that you're inclined to believe her story. You're a metabolite, instead of stating what you know for sure about your former lecturer, you tactically sided with strangers to smear his name. Its such a pity that you are saying that you couldn't be bothered that someone's name is being vilified online by an unconfirmed/unverified allegation. Too bad
whats bad about choosing to trust who I choose to trust and be indifferent about who I choose to be indifferent about?
you might not be too far to say I am inclined to believing her story.... that's because there is hardly a smoke without fire..
There's nothing you are going to do to redeem the dent on the lecturer so what I am interested in here is that ....... I don't want the lady to get into a bigger mess...
My dear the situation is just too bad, you cant help it even if you choose to...
Even if the girl is saying the truth, the law will bite so bad on her, so don't even try helping/spoiling things the more..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

Now listen, for the umpteenth time! I am not related to him and my quest to get her details was purely for her own benefit. I was eager to help her, perhaps too eager for the liking of some peeps here. Another thing I want to point out is that I am not in support of anyone. I am only against declaring the accused guilty when he has not being tried by competent and credible individuals. All I have done on this thread is to clearly state out why her accusations might be hard to believe (from my own personal experience with the man) and to prevent peeps like jascon1 and you from dragging his name through the mud when he might be innocent. understand this.
u r a silly bastarhd. A notorious criminal and a serial pervert. Don't cajole favored into becoming Ur accomplice. She's not in any way tied to the lecturer. We all had lecturers n there's no string compelling anyone to stick up for any lecturer except those who have mutual relationships with their lecturers. She paid her dues and possibly acknowledged him in her projects. Don't make her feel guilty u serpentine maggot. I maintain my stand, Mr. A.A Anigboro is an adulterous man who harasses students. And you are a eccentric Pedophile. Mr Anigboro must also have been piling Ur Anuss for many years. Smelling gay.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by tellwisdom: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

Bro, don't say any more words. I'm done with you

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
favoured234:

whats bad about choosing to trust who I choose to trust and be indifferent about who I choose to be indifferent about?
you might not be too far to say I am inclined to believing her story.... that's because there is hardly a smoke without fire..
There's nothing you are going to do to redeem the dent on the lecturer so what I am interested in here is that ....... I don't want the lady to get into a bigger mess...
My dear the situation is just too bad, you cant help it even if you choose to...
Even if the girl is saying the truth, the law will bite so bad on her, so don't even try helping/spoiling things the more..
tell him, Favored! He is devilish from get-go. Thank god the girl wasn't so stupid to have trusted him with her information. He would have crippled her future. Why would he in the first place seek her details if his intentions weren't evil? Now he's trying to work Ur mind into his evil thoughts. U r a free human being n Ur opinions are your rights.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by agabaI23(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

This thread must not reach front page. There is a possibility that its not entirely true. I studied at the same institution and department with this girl. What I believe is that she most likely failed on her own. Bch 201, 202, 302 are courses handled by the said lecturer. They are not easy to pass.
A lecturer 2 handling 4 courses in second year? That's why he may be acting as a lord.

Op send an email to naijacademicproblems@gmail.com
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Gameboyy007: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Get MTN & ETISALAT DATA at the most affordable prices!

Etisalat:
250MB - #650
500MB - #950
750MB - #1200
1GB - #1600
2GB - #2800
3GB - #3900
4GB - #5100
5GB - #6300

MTN:
1GB - #1600
2GB - #2800
3GB - #3900
4GB - #5100
5GB - #6300

To order, call or text 08039480781, 07054692572, bbm: 752614C0 or email at adegboyegamathew@yahoo.com
Thank You.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Too bad, pray hard ok. help is on d way.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
jascon1:
u r a silly bastarhd. A notorious criminal and a serial pervert. Don't cajole favored into becoming Ur accomplice. She's not in any way tied to the lecturer. We all had lecturers n there's no string compelling anyone to stick up for any lecturer except those who have mutual relationships with their lecturers. She paid her dues and possibly acknowledged him in her projects. Don't make her feel guilty u serpentine maggot. I maintain my stand, Mr. A.A Anigboro is an adulterous man who harasses students. And you are a eccentric Pedophile. Mr Anigboro must also have been piling Ur Anuss for many years. Smelling gay.

Putrid vituperations from an unstable mind. Initially, I said you were mad jokingly! But now I know that I am very correct. Ewu! angry
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
favoured234:

You seem satisfied (or should I say pleased) with the bolded. Too bad, I should have known. The objective has been achieved sad
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by mira4u: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

I don't need to know her. I know the system. Biochemistry department is a place where if you merit it, you will surely pass (although they can be wicked at times)

What makes you think her case is not within the category of the bolded?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 24, 2015
coollabman:

You seem satisfied (or should I say pleased) with the bolded. Too bad, I should have known. The objective has been achieved sad
I beg Comot for here... I no get your time.
Now I see why jascon1 wan brake your head....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2015
coollabman:

even if u like cry or die. Mr A.A Anigboro is a molester. He is a professional in his field which I will not dispute, but his sexual motives towards females students totally rips his prestigious career. We cannot allow a pervert of his nature to continue to defile our girls in Abraka. I single handedly call for his dismissal to protect the dignity of our educational system. He has done enough harm than good. Truth is he is very much replaceable. Let decent and law-abiding lecturers thrive. Period!!!

And again, I call for Ur NYSC dismissal as well for sleeping with underaged female students in the school u r serving. Let the change be holistic.
PRO LIBERTATE ET IUSTITIA
lutar para a limpeza e assédio sexual no nosso sistema de ensino
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2015
mira4u:

What makes you think her case is not within the category of the bolded?

Smh
thank you! Help me ask am.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2015
coollabman:

shut up there, u silly goat! What do u know. I re-state Mr. A.A Anigboro is a female student molester and harasser. His position should be ripped off him for disgracing his profession. His job is to lecture n not harass female students. I will never condone evil in our educational system. And you also will not c a bright future if u stick to Ur evil ways. Pedophiles confusing us with academic grammars.

Go and die if u want to dirty he-goat. U come day useless our girls for school. If the girl say no then leave her alone. No be by force. Oozing phlegm like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria / ASUU Strike: Hope Dashed As Union, Fg’s Meeting Ends In Deadlock / NUT: 22 States Haven’t Recruited Teachers In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.