Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria (10845 Views)

Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? / Which Federal University Accept Second Choice Or Direct Entry / Is There Any University That Can Give Admission To Her Second Choice Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria by 22okezie: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2010
HI
Can some one out there tell me which of the universities in Nigeria that does accept second choice. I need an answer urgently and let it not be more than today.
Re: The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria by pongwa(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2010
o.a.u. ile ife accepts 2 sittings and second choice admission
Re: The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria by Favben(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Check FUTMinna, I think they do accept. Learn to put pls in every request you make, even if what you are asking for is your right. You get what you want faster that way.

1 Like

Re: The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria by arki(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
your arrogance knws no bounds and ur stupidity speaks volumes. All u shld have done is 2 cane nairalanders who didnt concede 2 ur request. Rolflmao
Re: The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria by dregmaster: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2012
Thread already outdated (since 2010) and should be closed.

(1) (Reply)

Primary 4 Quantitative Reasoning Exercise 11c / OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) / UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.