Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

"I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back (1798 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back / #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye / Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by superken(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
This morning, Oritsefemi shared a photo of his fiancee and called her out as her the one behind his instagram account hack..He didn't even mention who she was to him.The lady named Blessing Rewa is his fiancee and they have been together for 5 years..Hurt by his actions,she took to instagram to write a lengthy note to him.

“My attention was called to a post on instagram this morning by some friends. My fiancee of five years put me on the blast and accused me of hacking his IG page, this is really surprising to me as I wasn’t around him when his phone got hacked or in Lagos, neither do I have the password to his IG account. How I could have hacked a personal phone that I don’t own beats me. I will never betray you like this Femi, I have always resolved to settling our issues in private no matter how bad it is. I can understand if you want to end the relationship and move on with your life , I’d accept that as the will of God but you don’t need to disgrace me publicly and drag my name to the mud all because of fame.

Continue Reading:http://gistcloud..com/2015/04/iwas-there-before-your-famerespect-me.html

Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Some people just can't handle fame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls I need a girl that will hack my nairaland account grin
Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by Prowizy2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bros Femi you fall my hand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Some people just can't handle fame.
True.

1 Like

Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by temitemi1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
That is guys for you! God help me not to act stupid to the people that was there with me wn I was nobody. Respect to my WOMAN anyday, anytime kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by remsonik(f): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
The guy really acted childish

1 Like

Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by asadike(f): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chai! What a sensible woman. Not even a single word of hate came out from her mouth. Nne biko giVe me five jor, u are a real woman. Never make d mistake of leaving such a woman, her type is rare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by dondestiny(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Some guys ehn
Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na them know. Sort out your issues jare.

Hungry bloggers, leave these two unknowns o. I don tire for irrelevant matter.
Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
That's the effect of weed. undecided
Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
every body is just jumping into conclusions when they dont have the whole truth of the matter. based on this foolish message they drop their opinions, well' till I hear from all corners before I'll drop my comment!

this stupid post won't buy me food! *hiss*
Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by phintohlar(f): 12:31am On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:
every body is just jumping into conclusions when they dont have the whole truth of the matter. based on this foolish message they drop their opinions, well' till I hear from all corners before I'll drop my comment!

this stupid post won't buy me food! *hiss*
u shouldn't have said anything either

1 Like

Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by hatux: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2015
phintohlar:
Why She said the real fact, how you gon be judging a matter without hearing from both sides of 'em undecided, even if you, you shouldn't.*cheers
Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2015
phintohlar:

pls, if you wanna make some comments why not comment on the post? why comment on my statement?
that's all I've got to say on it, what have you got?
dont tell me anything!
Re: "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back by phintohlar(f): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

pls, if you wanna make some comments why not comment on the post? why comment on my statement?
that's all I've got to say on it, what have you got?
dont tell me anything!
I meant no harm so pls remove ur boxing glove.. It's just a comment anyway don't take it personal..

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name / PHOTO: Inside Donald Trump’s $100 Million New York Apartment / Photo: Boys Are Not Loyal And Trustworthy Even In Kindergarten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.