Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name (1797 Views)

Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by barlkeez(f): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tiwa Savage is not the only celebrity that revealed the name of her child on Christmas day.
Apparently Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson also rolled out photos of her newly borned child on the social networking site.
Mercy and her husband have named the child Angel. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_t-tUgykDt/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by barlkeez(f): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by fhelihx(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cute kids
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by Bitterleafsoup: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mercy has really surprise me, she has taken this mother and wifey role serious am proud of her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by merxi55(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Mercy has really surprise me, she has taken this mother and wifey role serious am proud of her.
my thought exactly...her way is worth emulating...
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by abuaoyen(f): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
I like this lady
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by Shortyy(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
lol. That baby looks like Mercy Johnson's twin sis
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Baby looks like purity... God bless ur home Mercy..

God bless me too with a peaceful,,fruitful and lovely home...Amen!!! Amin suma Amin!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name by Ishilove: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2015
barlkeez:
Tiwa Savage is not the only celebrity that revealed the name of her child on Christmas day.
Apparently Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson also rolled out photos of her newly borned child on the social networking site.
Mercy and her husband have named the child Angel. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_t-tUgykDt/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44
Awww, baby is adorable. She can't sit up yet or raise her head, so make the mama no stress am unto sey e wan snap am picture angry

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Inside Donald Trump’s $100 Million New York Apartment / The New Look Of Lil Kesh @ Barbers Shop / Photo: Boys Are Not Loyal And Trustworthy Even In Kindergarten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.