Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m (54871 Views)

Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) / Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by sniper77(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2015
I wonder how she got this kind of sentence.The judge should have allowed the option of plea bargain.abi plea bargain na only for corrupt politicians and bank MDs who stole billions. I am not in support of her action but the sentence is too harsh for her crime.Meanwhile stealing is not corruption by GEJ.

Nigeria is a perfect example of the George Orwell's novel, Animal farm.
All animals are equal for the masses and when it comes to the highly corrupt governors,ministers,national assembly members and government officials it turns out to be they are more equal than the masses and money talks while bullshit walks.

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by bidexmat(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin grin grin hyperbolic verdict! Even the judge is nt sure of clocking 100 years!

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Ablaws(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Qmab:
Does concurrently means she get to serve just 14 years.

Yeah
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by kaelz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
tiwaz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/court-jails-woman-266-years-for-stealing-employers-n8million-order-her-to-return-money/
A politician stole #100bn and he'll be granted bail.., ordinary #8mn dis babe go come die 4 prison... Chai..!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
ajalaolanr:

I advice you check the dictionary for the meaning of 'concurrently'

Just a humble one!
didn't read the post

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
ikelvin:

It's 7years.. are you sure you read the post before commenting? undecided
no
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Reference:

Read again abeg. Patience is lost on most of us these days. We just love the dramatic, sweet and sensational (pun intended).
thanks didn't read the post
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
darepoju:
lwkmd...olodo.com...
u should read it again pls..

"The sentences are to run concurrently."
all she got is 14yrs jail term..
didn't read
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by gloriana(f): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZaBaene:

She gets to spend 14 years. The terms will run concurrently.
I may not no d meaning of concurrently but wat I no is dat if our thief thief politicians can b sentenced to as small as 14days inprisonment wit hard labour dat will b d begining of freedom for nigeria
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by flipflop(f): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
generalissimo:
Nigerian Judicial System is one of the worst in world. Alamieyeseigha, Bode George, Patricia Ette and all other convicted thieves who stole billions were not sentenced for so long if sentenced at all. Now, a petty thief is now sentenced for centuries....SHM. There is God o
Abi ooo. African china has said it all in his song.

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by flipflop(f): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol. She'll serve the terms concurrently, which means that she would only serve 14 years in prison. It's still a harsh sentence though.
ok. I now get it it. Don't mind me, not too versed in matters like this.
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by davades(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Stealing is not corruption..........Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 2014
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by pastormmadu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by ikelvin(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
prettydiva89:

no

Lol bad girls!!! cheesy grin
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by okotv(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Esdb3:

Sorry do you mean christians don't support restitution.
some don't
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Esdb3: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
okotv:
some don't

Christianity teaches restitution. Only Some so-called christians deviate.
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by olukuewu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
8m=266yrs,20bn=?
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
ikelvin:

Lol bad girls!!! cheesy grin
bad?how am i bad
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by ikelvin(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
prettydiva89:
bad?how am i bad
Commenting without reading. Not really bad. You guys are dragging who's gonna be the first to comment and so on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Beheaded In Nanka, Anambra State (graphic Photo) / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.