Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m (54821 Views)

Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) / Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Eluwilussit(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2015
UnknownT:
Throw more light to this 3.5years, I was about agreeing with the group that said she would spend 14 years only till I saw yours

She will serve the highest term. All the terms are lumped into one, as in while she's serving the highest term, she is credited for the others as well.
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2015
I f you check now, she follow for people wey go vote for buhari!
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by ikelvin(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2015
prettydiva89:
OMG She don die be that nah,abi 266 years,even her great grandchildren would have been dead by then..

What a pity?
It's 7years.. are you sure you read the post before commenting? undecided
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by searider(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2015
UnknownT:
Throw more light to this 3.5years, I was about agreeing with the group that said she would spend 14 years only till I saw yours

Since she was sentenced to 7 years for each of the 34 count charges and they are going to run concurrently; the last time I checked, 12 hours make one day in prison. My maths says she spending just 3.5yrears.

I am neither a Lawyer nor a Prisons personnel; so I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by tociano009(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
8million=266 years undecided undecided undecided. Abeg how many years tinubu surpose to spend for jail
This your Question need calculator
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by themodernman: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2015
CFCfan:

It's due to the multiple counts that ran up her sentence to 14 yrs. If it was a single count, I don't think she would more than 5 years in jail.

Wetin be d multiple counts sef? Even 1year in jail is not beans oh...you there talking 5years...

Choi! May God see her through oh.
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by humberjade: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
8million=266 years undecided undecided undecided. Abeg how many years tinubu surpose to spend for jail

Abeg how many years Diezani Alison-Madueke and GEJ suppose spend for jail

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by abbey10(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2015
The post is quite sensational. She's expected to run d jail terms concurrently. Hence, she cannot spend more than the highest jail term - 14 years.
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by cana882(m): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2015
dats she's already sentenced to prison against nw & her next life
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by SkyGiggs02: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2015
The Chief Judge is so heartless n useless; 8million is nothing concerning our so call leader looting. Even the owner of Sweet sensation is a thief. U better reverse the case,cos God's judgement is hell no remedy; Remb she is a mother to some kids likewise a wife 2 a man; the only way God won't punish the CJ n owner is if they never steal before; it's end time, south Africa case is a sign of an End Time. Give ur life to Christ n worship him
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by shevi4mb(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2015
This is what happens when you do not have competent lawyers. At most, they should fine her..simple...afterall, she returned the money, abi those ones wey dey go scot free wit billions, hw we go take talk their own.
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by nkemjacob2(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2015
confused layers pple who stole trillions and billions in govt goes scout free. Jst common #8m.... U re sndin sum 1 to dat kind of sentence.... Dis lawyers shud take a re-look @ dis sentence or else........
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Ezptymsonyx1: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2015
So Ajimobi sud expect ao many years.... oga o
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by gbolahan1(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Bro, so it's only Tinumbu that comes ur mind of all the corrupt leaders there are in this country. What do u have to say about a "role model" that spent N2t on (hate) campaign?

4 Likes

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by apogeez(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2015
IF SHE BE APC SUPPORTER MAY BUHARI WILL CONSIDER HER ON MAY 29
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2015
at least 266 years is better than a death sentence
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Darkchocolate(f): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2015
The sentences run along side each other (concurrent) not after each other (consecutive). So she doesn't serve 266years. She only serves the term of her longest mentioned sentence (14years) as all the others run alongside it. . smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by bukiboy(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Dieziani must spend almost 5,000 years in jail.
temitemi1:
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by ThisMeansWAR: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2015
She should appeal...

Some judges can be super dumb..
Did she use some kind of weapon that warrants such sentence..

Aboki judge

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by searider(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

She will serve the highest term. All the terms are lumped into one, as in while she's serving the highest term, she is credited for the others as well.

I agree with you. she is going to serve 7years.

I just saw the 14years jail term for the remaining four count charges. that is 14years x half a-day.
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by amakajoe(f): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2015
baby124:
She better return the money and ask her relatives to go and beg so they can drop the case. This theft is not worth it to the most greedy thief. You will just die in jail for nothing and the person you hid it with will blow it on cheap drinks and lose girls. Pity you.

Good advice grin
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by apogeez(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2015
SkyGiggs02:
The Chief Judge is so heartless n useless; 8million is nothing concerning our so call leader looting. Even the owner of Sweet sensation is a thief. U better reverse the case,cos God's judgement is hell no remedy; Remb she is a mother to some kids likewise a wife 2 a man; the only way God won't punish the CJ n owner is if they never steal before; it's end time, south Africa case is a sign of an End Time. Give ur life to Christ n worship him
planCrash Endtime MotorAccidnt Endtime Ebola Endtime Crimnalcasz Endtim# SouthAfricaCase Endtime Hmmm I Wounder
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2015
prettydiva89:
OMG She don die be that nah,abi 266 years,even her great grandchildren would have been dead by then..

What a pity?

it will run concurrently so she will spend less than 10 years there.

Please read it well
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by apogeez(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2015
gbolahan1:
Bro, so it's only Tinumbu that comes ur mind of all the corrupt leaders there are in this country. What do u have to say about a "role model" that spent N2t on (hate) campaign?
Man Na Truetalk T.A ORJI Follow
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by Darkchocolate(f): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2015
searider:

Since she was sentenced to 7 years for each of the 34 count charges and they are going to run concurrently; the last time I checked, 12 hours make one day in prison. My maths says she spending just 3.5yrears.

I am neither a Lawyer nor a Prisons personnel; so I stand to be corrected.

How does 12 hours make one day in prison? Lol... Is the prison population on their own universe abi GMT...24 hours is 24hrs joor whether you dey inside prison or not and I believe that s how it's counted. Unless you are thinking she s a day prisoner and goes home at night or vice versa.

Maybe what you are thinking of is her serving half of her sentence and coming up for review if she maintains good behaviour (coming up for parole if in the US). Even at that she has 7years to go (half of 14years)... If it is the UK system sha.... I don't think Naija prisons do the half sentence thing though.
undecided smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by RaeMystix: 12:26am On Apr 23, 2015
266 years is too extreme .
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by 1009ja: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2015
So what is stopping these courts from finishing the cases of numerous politicians who looted our billions and trillions of naira?

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by searider(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Darkchocolate:

How does 12 hours make one day in prison? Lol... Is the prison population on their own universe abi GMT...24 hours is 24hrs joor whether you dey inside prison or not and I believe that s how it's counted. Unless you are thinking she s a day prisoner and goes home at night or vice versa.

Maybe what you are thinking of is her serving half of her sentence and coming up for review if she maintains good behaviour (coming up for parole if in the US). Even at that she has 7years to go (half of 14years)... If it is the UK system sha.... I don't think Naija prisons do the half sentence thing though.
undecided smiley
I stand to be corrected. thanks.
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by assana: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Ds na life imprisonment nah undecided cry sweet sensation sef dem tooo stingy dey dnt treat der staffs well @ all,very stingy wen it comes to paying of staffs salary angry mtcheeeeeew
Re: Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m by georjay(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Wait o the judge said she should return the money and yet she will go to jail for 14years..iffa hear...if na me na either of d two o..if I go jail.I no go return d money...nd vice versa...craze dey dia head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / Man Beheaded In Nanka, Anambra State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.