Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public? (961 Views)

Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo) / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public? by LustreChris(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
I left for work this morning and got to office getting prepared for the day. I started having this feelings of been pressed at around 10 O'clock in the morning buh I held it down till around 2:30pm cos no toilet to poo out, now more pressing that before,yet I shake body.
Until around 4pm when it bounced back lyk never before, I started shivering as if I saw ojuju calabar. At about that time now I went to the bank to pay in a cash in front of the guy answering me I was just restless, he asked what's wrong, I just answered codedly and was like "do quick oga,Wetn concern yuh"...
It will be a disgrace to poo on body in public I just kept praying in my mind tat God shouldn't let this poo fall oh! I just kept on holding it back until I left work around 7pm...and got home to flush out the jagbanjantis tats has held me bound since 10 in the morning...
It was not an easy ordeal today...
Re: What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
seriously so u want us to start discussing poo
Re: What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public? by hadura29(m): 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
.. Hmmmmm

Go sleep Abeg.... If to say you poop for body, you won't have the guts to put it out here...

One day that shit go catch n disgrace you.
Re: What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public? by espn(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
LustreChris:
I left for work this morning and got to office getting prepared for the day. I started having this feelings of been pressed at around 10 O'clock in the morning buh I held it down till around 2:30pm cos no toilet to poo out, now more pressing that before,yet I shake body.
Until around 4pm when it bounced back lyk never before, I started shivering as if I saw ojuju calabar. At about that time now I went to the bank to pay in a cash in front of the guy answering me I was just restless, he asked what's wrong, I just answered codedly and was like "do quick oga,Wetn concern yuh"...
It will be a disgrace to poo on body in public I just kept praying in my mind tat God shouldn't let this poo fall oh! I just kept on holding it back until I left work around 7pm...and got home to flush out the jagbanjantis tats has held me bound since 10 in the morning...
It was not an easy ordeal today...
nd where do u work? U don't have a toilet? I still don't get dis..
Re: What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public? by LustreChris(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
espn:
nd where do u work? U don't have a toilet? I still don't get dis..
a kinda type of hood...this printing stuff...
Re: What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public? by LustreChris(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
edozie04:
seriously so u want us to start discussing poo
grin just sharing my ordeal...
Re: What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public? by Jerryspryng: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Is dere no rest room in d bank? Or is d bank also in a hood

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows? / Danfo Driver Tears Policewoman's Uniform In Lagos, Bites Her / MTN Introduce 'reveal Unknown Caller ID'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.