Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903515 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by chaiks: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2016
@msnd, I v never been to Europe before. But from my search online while looking for international relations masters in jagiellonian university in Krakow, Krakow and Warsaw seems to be the most multicultural cities in Poland where u won't have problems in terms of Language . there are chances of securing part time work in Krakow and Warsaw though work is somehow difficult in Poland. In terms of cost of living, Krakow is cheaper. At with 350 zloty, u can survive per month.
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2016
hy guys, this post was created for students who want to study in Poland and are willing to work on their application process from start to finish not for those who are trying to get some shortcuts from some agency which we are not even sure about its authenticity..
StudyinPoland I appreciate ur effort ..u might hv misinterpreted the reason for this post ..we don't want u to introduce any agency here thank you..and for those working on their applications pls don't waver make sure not to get distracted by these..it might b very tough but as long as u put in more effort u would c a positive result..best regards

9 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Bakerio(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello everyone, your posts have been helpful to a lot. I recently applied to SGH WARSAW for masters in Global Governance. I have done some research but I've hardly seen anyone here talk about the school. So please if anyone has something that could help from admissions to visa support, it'd be kindly appreciated
Re: Polish Student Visa by chaiks: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
I think I I'll be interested in sgh Warsaw. Seems it's one of the prestigious university in Poland. But don't know if my background in international studies I'll qualify me in their program. Gurus in the house, I need una input. @bakeiro, please wats your background and v u checked whether the school gives scholarship?. We can research it further.
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 1:25am On Jul 22, 2016
hello my people I would like to ask if anyone know medical university of Gdansk I apply for bachelor in nursing there this year
Re: Polish Student Visa by mikkyangel(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Bakerio:
Hello everyone, your posts have been helpful to a lot. I recently applied to SGH WARSAW for masters in Global Governance. I have done some research but I've hardly seen anyone here talk about the school. So please if anyone has something that could help from admissions to visa support, it'd be kindly appreciated

please next time u wanna ask question, try typing in full...., whats SGH? I hope is not dt school am thinking?(a school that does not refund ones money, should one be denied a study visa),,
Re: Polish Student Visa by mikkyangel(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2016
rakie:
hello my people I would like to ask if anyone know medical university of Gdansk I apply for bachelor in nursing there this year

Guy, if u have to apply, apply...Poland is super peaceful and them health care system is excellent..i did a kidney stone operation back in 2010 , All them doctors speak english (American trained)..D country dey very safe sha.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pasdeprix: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello everyone it's been a while I'm glad to see this thread still on. Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.

rakie:

Hey Rakie, is it an English program? Make sure O! Then apply, Gdansk is a good school. I met some of their medical students last year at a competition they were very intelligent.Goodluck with your plans.
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2016
thanks a lot can I use my brother and his wife has a sponsor but the wife is south Africa and they have many properties in south Africa and the bank statements over there and also use my mother bank statement of account with her properties too in Nigeria together with my brother own... what 're th
e documents need to be legalized what 're the processing, but i dont want to pay the school fees now until i got the visa is it possible for me to do that
Re: Polish Student Visa by gudfellas(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=rakie post=47778685]thanks a lot can I use my brother and his wife has a sponsor but the wife is south Africa and they have many properties in south Africa and the bank statements over there and also use my mother bank statement of account with her properties too in Nigeria together with my brother own... what 're th
e documents need to be legalized what 're the processing, but i dont want to pay the school fees now until i got the visa is it possible for me to do that

[/quote
No.. You need to pay fees before getting a visa invitation...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bakerio(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mikkyangel, my apologies. It's Warsaw School of Economics. I only just started the application but from what Internet sources I've checked it seems a prestigious institution. Thanks for the information, now I've to make sure I'm not denied. Kind assistance as to the documents to be submitted because there is almost no clear differncebetween what should be submitted for admission and for visa. So firstly, where could I translate my documents to Polish. Many thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pasdeprix: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hey, get admission first, then go to d website to find out exactly what you will legalize WAEC results for sure, Get embassy appointments for visa sometimes theyre hard to get, also you need to have money in your own account if ur brother is your sponsor he should write you a letter stating he is and attach his bank statement and yours too. You can Pay school fees once you have your admission letter in your hands.

rakie:
thanks a lot can I use my brother and his wife has a sponsor but the wife is south Africa and they have many properties in south Africa and the bank statements over there and also use my mother bank statement of account with her properties too in Nigeria together with my brother own... what 're th

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pasdeprix:
Hey, get admission first, then go to d website to find out exactly what you will legalize WAEC results for sure, Get embassy appointments for visa sometimes theyre hard to get, also you need to have money in your own account if ur brother is your sponsor he should write you a letter stating he is and attach his bank statement and yours too. You can Pay school fees once you have your admission letter in your hands.

am not Nigeria am in south Africa one year now doing human resources course for one year and I have not been able to run my bank in Nigeria.... so can I use my mum own
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
rakie:

am not Nigeria am in south Africa one year now doing human resources course for one year and I have not been able to run my bank in Nigeria.... so can I use my mum own
, whats the name of the school in SA running that course please ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Pasdeprix:

I though the new rules for the universities is that legalisation should be done first before admission, most schools write it plainly on their website while others inform you when you contact them.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
chuman33:

I though the new rules for the universities is that legalisation should be done first before admission, most schools write it plainly on their website while others inform you when you contact them.
no I have paid been accepted already I pay for acceptance fees last week so waiting for the school to send me admission letter then I come to Nigeria to do my visa and do my legislation too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pasdeprix: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
chuman33:

Legalization for PolisH uni is done during visa application first at MFA, abuja if you are in Nigeria and then at their embassy. Unless if the school you're applying to requests you do it before they admit you then you must.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pasdeprix: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
rakie:
no I have paid been accepted already I pay for acceptance fees last week so waiting for the school to send me admission letter then I come to Nigeria to do my visa and do my legislation too
Rakie, when do you start school.?
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pasdeprix:
Rakie, when do you start school.?
the school is resuming September 26
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
I need advice for sponsors can I use my brother and his wife in south Africa and my mother account in Nigeria together or my uncle own because I don't run my account In Nigeria for one year now
Re: Polish Student Visa by adebayoolatunji(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
How much do I need to have in my bank account to apply for a polish student visa.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
rakie:
OK, because some schools I talked with still requested for it. Don't you think it will be easier for you to apply for polish student visa directly from SA since you already studying there and if you have a visa longer than 6months then you can.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pasdeprix:

Legalization for PolisH uni is done during visa application first at MFA, abuja if you are in Nigeria and then at their embassy. Unless if the school you're applying to requests you do it before they admit you then you must.
Yes the universities I talked with specifically requested for them. I do not intend having anything to do with private universities, they are mostly the ones that can accept it, and in situation whereby visa is denied then to refund the fees paid becomes a big problem.
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=chuman33 post=47820138]
OK, because some schools I talked with still requested for it. Don't you think it will be easier for you to apply for polish student visa directly from SA since you already studying there and if you have a visa longer than 6months then you can.
no I have to come because I called d embassy here they said I need to go to my country because of legislation and I lost my passport just do new one na tc self I go write come house
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=rakie post=47824475][/quote]
It still doesn't matter, if you can get someone to legalise them for you, then you can simply apply from there, the Polish Embassy in Nigeria isn't very straightforward compared to the one in SA whose main job is to get people to visit Poland and not to extort people.
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
my permit don expired and they 're not issuing for now... last year my brother apply for Poland tourist them know go make they said they don't give Nigeria passport tourists expect from Nigeria
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2016
rakie:
my permit don expired and they 're not issuing for now... last year my brother apply for Poland tourist them know go make they said they don't give Nigeria passport tourists expect from Nigeria
Alright then
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Guys, want to know if this information am reading is true that you can request for Authentication of your documents by MOE and MOFA online through the services Nigeria website? If true have anyone tried it yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.