Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903778 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hey Guys,

I just got a 1year visa(finally smiley ).

[ superduperjay ]

Hey sis,

It was nice seeing you today, lol, I apologize for 'crossing' you on the bench, didn't realise how awkward that was till I did it sad .

Keep us posted wink
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
xxmalikxx:
Hey Guys,

[ superduperjay ]

Hey sis,

It was nice seeing you today, lol, I apologize for 'crossing' you on the bench, didn't realise how awkward that was till I did it sad .

Keep us posted wink
congrats man ...are you coming to Warsaw?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
abnur14:

congrats man ...are you coming to Warsaw?

Thanks Bro. I see you're now using 'coming' instead of 'Going' grin.

I'm going to lodz.

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 1:46am On Oct 13, 2015
xxmalikxx:

Thanks Bro. I see you're now using 'coming' instead of 'Going' grin.

I'm going to lodz.
naso my broda ..I came to Warsaw since last month and am kind of counting the number of black people Ive met ..I thought I wld c a pool of black people here bt its vise versa ...I don't know about lodz u might b lucky... bt b ready for d weather oo bring as much warmer, head warmer ”THICK" winter jacket as possible..cuz d weather is cold from my own perspective.. also be ready for the language not every1 speaks English all u go dae hear na "skrtchfs skrtchfs" lol ..its funny but the people here are rly friendly.. though they stare at black people too much.. lol good luck man

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 4:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Congratssss kiss was nice seeing you too and I dnt even know what you are talking about lol you are such a sweet person grin. I will let you know how it went o. Congrats once again cool
xxmalikxx:
Hey Guys,

[ superduperjay ]

Hey sis,

Keep us posted wink
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Anyone living in Warsaw able to host me just for 3 days ... Thinking of visiting Poland pls if you can pls write me..

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2015
abnur14:

naso my broda ..I came to Warsaw since last month and am kind of counting the number of black people Ive met ..I thought I wld c a pool of black people here bt its vise versa ...I don't know about lodz u might b lucky... bt b ready for d weather oo bring as much warmer, head warmer ”THICK" winter jacket as possible..cuz d weather is cold from my own perspective.. also be ready for the language not every1 speaks English all u go dae hear na "skrtchfs skrtchfs" lol ..its funny but the people here are rly friendly.. though they stare at black people too much.. lol good luck man

Haha, I'm used to the staring thing, the last time I checked the weather in lodz (last night, it was a whooping 0degrees) cry

Thanks bro wink
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2015
superduperjay:
Congratssss kiss was nice seeing you too and I dnt even know what you are talking about lol you are such a sweet person grin. I will let you
know how it went o. Congrats once again cool

Haha, thanks sis wink
Re: Polish Student Visa by talk2dekky(f): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello Please I need to get an appointment at the embassy..no dates available..any contacts please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chyfem: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Please someone should help me, it's getting frustrating, over a month now lack of available date is what I'm getting. Two daysagoit was to Oct. 20 but today now it has been shifted to 22. Place, what do I do?
Also, those that were successful should please give info on how they go about it.
Please Hz help, HELP.
THANKS.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chyfem: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2015
PLeasE cani use the schengen visa reg for application for study appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chyfem: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2015
chyfem:
PLeasE cani use the schengen visa reg for application for study appointment?

i just filled the Schengen registration form, after selecting the date it went to a form which i filled, but there was no confirmation after clicking save or any page to print out neither was any date given.
is that how it works?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2015
chyfem:

i just filled the Schengen registration form, after selecting the date it went to a form which i filled, but there was no confirmation after clicking save or any page to print out neither was any date given.
is that how it works?
Bros u dey worry ya self dem no go give u..there are ways it works..nah connection oo my broda
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2015
talk2dekky:
Hello Please I need to get an appointment at the embassy..no dates available..any contacts please?
replied ur mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
chyfem:

is that how it works?
what you should do is check if there is an appointment date. since you are coming for studies I assume you hv no time to linger on which 1 you should pick if its the schengen visa appointment date you c click on it and it wld direct you to a form this also applies to the national visa.I've said this b4 don't click on national visa fill in form or schengen visa fill in form it is for those who already have an appointment date .u should click on national visa register form there u wld get to c if there is an appointment date available. hope this clears it up for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
I can help you get an appointment at embassy. mail me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by water4: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hello to all my people...

Is there any admission in feb/march ?

Pls! How do we get the letter of consent ? (Am actually an adult)

Also, any info on scholarships in poland ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015
finally got the visa for talk2dekky's sis same from this forum. thanks too God.
Re: Polish Student Visa by superduperjay: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Please check your mail
smithsydny:
finally got the visa for talk2dekky's sis same from this forum. thanks too God.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
superduperjay:
Please check your mail
seen it..
Re: Polish Student Visa by chyfem: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2015
@Abnur, please the flight booking is just the reservation, ryt? Did you make any accomodation arrangement before the interview? will they ask of accoimmodation? Apart from all the requirement we've seen so far on the internet is there any other wisdom needed for a successfull interview?

abnur14:

what you should do is check if there is an appointment date. since you are coming for studies I assume you hv no time to linger on which 1 you should pick if its the schengen visa appointment date you c click on it and it wld direct you to a form this also applies to the national visa.I've said this b4 don't click on national visa fill in form or schengen visa fill in form it is for those who already have an appointment date .u should click on national visa register form there u wld get to c if there is an appointment date available. hope this clears it up for you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
chyfem:
@Abnur, please the flight booking is just the reservation, ryt? Did you make any accomodation arrangement before the interview? will they ask of accoimmodation? Apart from all the requirement we've seen so far on the internet is there any other wisdom needed for a successfull interview?

yes its just reservation.do it a day or two before ur appointment date. yes accommodation reservation is part of it ask ur university to send some kind of detailed confirmation of ur accommodation and if u are booking it urself just go with a printed proof of reservation. apart from the requirements I think the wisdom is in one's account.from my point of view its not about what you have now in it, its about how uve been managing the account how money has been flowing in and out. and also if you have any house or land document take it along it will be helpful..
best regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by chyfem: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abnur tx for all your response.
I just came out of the embassy and I was told to come back 2 weeks later to collect my passport. I asked her if I am to come with anything, she said no.
So, what does that mean?

abnur14:

yes its just reservation.do it a day or two before ur appointment date. yes accommodation reservation is part of it ask ur university to send some kind of detailed confirmation of ur accommodation and if u are booking it urself just go with a printed proof of reservation. apart from the requirements I think the wisdom is in one's account.from my point of view its not about what you have now in it, its about how uve been managing the account how money has been flowing in and out. and also if you have any house or land document take it along it will be helpful..
best regards
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
chyfem:
Abnur tx for all your response.
I just came out of the embassy and I was told to come back 2 weeks later to collect my passport. I asked her if I am to come with anything, she said no.
So, what does that mean?

to b honest I can't say anything to you now. you've done your part I believe u shld leave the rest to God. don't forget to go with your educational documents for legalization and your birth cert when you go for collection.its #6000 per doc ... u wld need them in Poland.good luck man.
Re: Polish Student Visa by talk2dekky(f): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Still yet to get a date for my sister, this is so frustrating. it keeps saying lack of available dates. what next?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Phhconnect(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
university of labour safety management Katowice

water4:

Hello to all my people...

Is there any admission in feb/march ?

Pls! How do we get the letter of consent ? (Am actually an adult)

Also, any info on scholarships in poland ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chyfem: 2:34am On Oct 30, 2015
abnur14:

to b honest I can't say anything to you now. you've done your part I believe u shld leave the rest to God. don't forget to go with your educational documents for legalization and your birth cert when you go for collection.its #6000 per doc ... u wld need them in Poland.good luck man.

Tx a lot. I appreciate. the documents shd be original or photocopies? because when i asked her about the legalization what to bring she said i shd not worry that she has my documents. so is it suppose to be photocopies or original? is it per document or per paper? cos some doc like transcript has more than one sheet.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gbaby4live: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hello everyone,
Am planning to start my study in Poland next year. But, i wanna know about securing a job while studying there because i will be responsible for financing my education from 2nd year...
Please guys in Poland should tell me if its possible to secure a Job there while studying...
here is the list of what am good at:
*graphics designing
*web designing
*Programming e.t.c..
And i will have my ond certificate next year....

Please, is it possible for me to get a Job there?

Thank you @all
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.