Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo (44493 Views)

Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
You better be grateful you have a di...ck. do you know the Complications that come with having a VA. G.n.al? Having sex for the first time is very painful, when the di..ck too big it becomes pain for us, let's not go to giving birth sef shi...t is dang painful. When we are not wet during sex na whala for us.And yes every month it bleeds.

I am glad proud and happy to have one....... grin But be happy yours is a di. .ck.....you don't get to experience much pain.

Some people can talk shaaa
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by kwencypresh(f): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
You better be grateful you have a di...ck. do you know the Complications that come with having a VA. G.n.al? Having sex for the first time is very painful, when the di..ck too big it becomes pain for us, let's not go to giving birth sef shi...t is dang painful. When we are not wet during sex na whala for us.And yes every month it bleeds.

I am glad proud and happy to have one....... grin But be happy yours is a di. .ck.....you don't get to experience much pain.
true talk my sis
its almost month end, m scared already bcus of d pain i ll pass tru.....sumtimes i jst wish m a boy
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:

Rokiatu!
Haba!
Not all virgins have painful first time sex.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Mistaarhlohki(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2015
foxxynik:

I getchu..... Intelligence!.... Lol.....
Alotaf this girls u find online and physically can toosh-up their english and yet their brain's as empty as a barren womb!.... BTW rokiatu is like this girl below! Check it out!

Oga, its left for me to find out...whenever I meet Rokiatu I alone, will determine if she's fake or real... Meanwhile stay tuned.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:
do you believe there's something like that Transgender How possible is that. Cut off the dick and drill a hole btw the legsundecided

#OyinboBeDeceivingWorld sad
Very possible.... It's surgical and it's very possible
Do you want a dick?
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by sketcherJ(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2015
lol
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Oga, its left for me to find out...whenever I meet Rokiatu I alone, will determine if she's fake or real... Meanwhile stay tuned.
Reasons I like naija guys!.... Always ready to see things bfore em believe.....!
Dude! Wishing ya goodluck and am crossing my fingers for you! @rokiatu! You've got a date!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Mistaarhlohki(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2015
foxxynik:

Reasons I like naija guys!.... Always ready to see things bfore em believe.....!
Dude! Wishing ya goodluck and am crossing my fingers for you! @rokiatu! You've got a date!

Foxxynik, I don't have friend on here....me and u fit be Padi na..Whayasay?
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2015
kwencypresh:
true talk my sis
its almost month end, m scared already bcus of d pain i ll pass tru.....sumtimes i jst wish m a boy
Still having Painful menstrual cycle?..... I've got a solution! That has been my project since my senior clinical...
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Foxxynik, I don't have friend on here....me and u fit be Padi na..Whayasay?
Iiight man! Whr du u stay?
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2015
foxxynik:

Very possible.... It's surgical and it's very possible
Do you want a dick?
[size=30]YES[/size] undecided
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Assslayer: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Na lie I talk? grin grin

I saw a lady in BRT bus today who looks exactly like you today.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Mistaarhlohki(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2015
foxxynik:

Iiight man! Whr du u stay?

WhatsApp 08160974909. Let's talk.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by pbs4real(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2015
onyi4edu:
Always been cute
bliv me @ dt age,u were cuter.hahaha. . . So sup?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:
[size=30]YES[/size] undecided
Death serious! I can surgically operate you! And I'll have to give you hormones changing drugs to make u muscular then operate u thereafter....but u'll pay high for the dick!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Mathematical(f): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:

Seconded
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by kwencypresh(f): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2015
yes
pls can u tell me d solution bcus m tired
foxxynik:

Still having Painful menstrual cycle?..... I've got a solution! That has been my project since my senior clinical...
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by jbaby265(f): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2015
marriage pls..

hbd shaaa
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by oksmart1992(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2015
she is so beautiful
😀😁
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2015
kwencypresh:
yes
pls can u tell me d solution bcus m tired
I've got questions to ask you! For me to be able to understand ur kind of Dysmenorrhea!
Lemme have ur fb username so we could communicate over there.... I dnt want to ask for ur phone number!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by oluwasegun007(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:

Is this suppose to be a poem or an essay...shey oro ni yen
U beta b hppy u have a p**y, do u no how many times u relis during s*x...
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by kwencypresh(f): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2015
dats my fb id
foxxynik:

I've got questions to ask you! For me to be able to understand ur kind of Dysmenorrhea!
Lemme have ur fb username so we could communicate over there.... I dnt want to ask for ur phone number!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2015
kwencypresh:
precious owabor
dats my fb id
Ok modify ur comment and remove ur name!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by lordmario(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
boys run the world? Dude wake up. grin
So who runs the world?
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by kwencypresh(f): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2015
ok
foxxynik:

Ok modify ur comment and remove ur name!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by perragy(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2015
NO be today e start be dat..
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2015
kwencypresh:
ok
Check ya fb message box!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by ozeonline1: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2015
silverdam:
Gosh, this girl don lost her virginity tey tey, look at her iyeri skirt, she doesn't even look like a learner.

She's changed sha, she now owns a mansion... Sometimes I wonder why God gave me penis, he should have given me virgina. The power of Virgina, it controls millions if you use it well....
I really enjoyed your comments, but the one I'm not comfortable with is you regreting that you were wrongly structured. My brother having a joystick is the best thing that could have happened to you, a virgina would have spelled doom for you becuase you would have used it cheaply as you do currently with your joystick...ℓ☺ℓ grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Bonuwa: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2015
Pretty gal
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by nkemjacob2(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2015
money good sha..... C as she tiny. Nw she done full everywhere
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Adelayo111: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
gone are those mumu days, when boys never open eyes, but see her she don jaaa, tipetipe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Acquires A New Car / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photo / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.