Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo (44342 Views)

Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
kwencypresh:
true talk my sis
its almost month end, m scared already bcus of d pain i ll pass tru.....sumtimes i jst wish m a boy
my sister, the things we go through enh. grin I hate periods too manh.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
my sister, the things we go through enh. grin I hate periods too manh.

Lol joys of being a female
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol joys of being a female

heh hehehehe. ...joy indeed. embarassed grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by kwencypresh(f): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
foxxynik:

Check ya fb message box!
i didnt see any message
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
heh hehehehe. ...joy indeed. embarassed grin

But aparently we wish it stops, but when it does i have heard menopause aint great either ..
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

But aparently we wish it stops, but when it does i have heard menopause aint great either ..
lol the life of a woman enh grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
lol the life of a woman enh grin

Going to comment on originals cnt blive wt i saw ... Lol just watched it smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by kandiikane(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
foxxynik:

Dude! You nailed it....
About pains! When one of your balls goes inside ur belle and force itself back to the sack!

Lol does that really happen?
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by nas4q(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
See as her tiny skirt dey jump up. She has always been a runz girl from day one!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Going to comment on originals cnt blive wt i saw ... Lol just watched it smiley
wow you are so late....we can discuss it over there. wink

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by franklingud(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dis gal beautiful no be small, if I happen to meet her back then, I will.... grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by ladipeacemaker(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 30 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 30 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.
Date: June 4th 2015

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
ginajet:
DoroSkinny
who says doro these days undecided
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by JudgementHammer: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
That innocence and tenderness has left her face now

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by dam007(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
You better be grateful you have a di...ck. do you know the Complications that come with having a VA. G.n.al? Having sex for the first time is very painful, when the di..ck too big it becomes pain for us, let's not go to giving birth sef shi...t is dang painful. When we are not wet during sex na whala for us.And yes every month it bleeds.

I am glad proud and happy to have one....... grin But be happy yours is a di. .ck.....you don't get to experience much pain.
did you just spell that with an "L"?? #sheesshh!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by grandlexuz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wow she looks humble in the pictures. I did love her movie "Worlds apart". However over the years she has developed a snobbish air of superiority complex that prevents me from watching her movies..
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by maestroz: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
You better be grateful you have a di...ck. do you know the Complications that come with having a VA. G.n.al? Having sex for the first time is very painful, when the di..ck too big it becomes pain for us, let's not go to giving birth sef shi...t is dang painful. When we are not wet during sex na whala for us.And yes every month it bleeds.

I am glad proud and happy to have one....... grin But be happy yours is a di. .ck.....you don't get to experience much pain.

n who told you d p***s no dey get pain? if it becomes turbocharged, do you know the amount of blood vessels that flows inside? have you for once analysed the impact load even as its weight act downwards, can you even quantify and imagine its bending moment and radius of curvature? not to talk of pain peeing that guys feel, bruises nko during the act? ask your boyfriend for more...
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
kwencypresh:
i didnt see any message
Isn't this the d.p u're using on fb?....
Check below...
I've sent messages!

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Lol does that really happen?
Ofcoz! I've had it ample times! Tho....when I was a kid! But the pains r unbearable!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
dovelike:
The person that commented before me just disgusted me now. angry

why r u beefing Rokiatu na, nothing wrong with what she said or are u jealous of her being bootilicious and you are not?
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by sobmos(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:

that your 'ass no be here ooooo. Gawd! Make I handle am for one day. grin
rokiatu:

that your 'ass no be here ooooo. Gawd! Make I handle am for one day. grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
silverdam:
But you guys have easy access to prosperity, although boys run the world.
go ask beyounce
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:
see as she bin flat
like plane sheet.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by khassy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
odince:
like plane sheet.

WICKED smileysmileysmiley
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy
rokiatu:

Oh gurl! u don get experience o. E be like say your p.u.ss.y don see many things for this life wey you come. Don't mind dem boys, some of them just like to give us pain in the wrong place. All the same, i hear people say no pain, no gain. The pains have contributed to why your arse is that big. cheesy
rokiatu:

Oh gurl! u don get experience o. E be like say your p.u.ss.y don see many things for this life wey you come. Don't mind dem boys, some of them just like to give us pain in the wrong place.
All the same, i hear people say no pain, no gain. The pains have contributed to why your arse is that big.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo by ginajet(f): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
booqee:
who says doro these days undecided
you like amebo oh...... u no fit waka pass without quoting me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) / Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.