Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.23rd.april.2015 | All Sinned; All Justified. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.23rd.april.2015 | All Sinned; All Justified. (344 Views)

Can Hellfire Be Morally Justified? / My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right? / Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.26th.march.2015 | You And His Gifts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.23rd.april.2015 | All Sinned; All Justified. by ComeBackHome: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | THUR.APRIL.23rd 2015

ALL SINNED; ALL JUSTIFIED! | Romans 3: 23 (NKJV)

“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,”

Running with Romans, the 3rd Chapter, verse 23 alone is just like going to get some money from ATM Machine with no ATM Card with you - quoting out of context and that is nothing but half-truth. Romans 3: 23 do not stand alone. To understand the point Paul was making in that verse, reading from the first book of Romans to the 4th book of wouldn’t be a bad choice and a waste of time. That verse didn’t end there. The 23rd verse is incomplete without reading the verse that follows it – the 24th verse. In actual fact, verse 24 is a continuation of verse 23, and that makes it a complete verse or message Paul was presenting to the brethren in Rome; and this also apply to us.

However, for the sake of time frame, we will quickly check the core of Paul’s message regard Romans 3: 23 reading few of its pre-texts and post-texts.

“For no person will be justified (made righteous, acquitted, and judged acceptable) in His sight by observing the works prescribed by the Law. For [the real function of] the Law is to make men recognize and be conscious of sin [not mere perception, but an acquaintance with sin which works toward repentance, faith, and holy character]. (21) But now the righteousness of God has been revealed independently and altogether apart from the Law, although actually it is attested by the Law and the Prophets, (22) Namely, the righteousness of God which comes by believing with personal trust and confident reliance on Jesus Christ (the Messiah). [And it is meant] for all who believe. For there is no distinction.

(23) Since we've compiled this long and sorry record as sinners (both us and them) and proved that we are utterly incapable of living the glorious lives God wills for us, (24) God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity He put us in right standing with Himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where He always wanted us to be. And He did it by means of Jesus Christ" | Romans 3: 20 – 22 (AMP) - Romans 3: 23 – 24 (TM).

Distinct enough.

Dearly beloved, here is the core of Paul’s message: Not only that we (ALL) have sinned and fall short of God's glory; we (ALL) also are JUSTIFIED by Grace through faith in Jesus Christ. The mathematics is this; In Adam, all SINNED. In Christ Jesus, all are JUSTIFIED, RIGHTEOUS. This is apart from our righteous deeds. Rather, our faith in Jesus’ redemptive works and in Him as the Lord | See Romans 10: 9 – 10, Romans 5: 15 – 21, Ephesians 2: 8.

NOW, SAY | I am justified by Grace through my Faith in Christ Jesus. This is apart from my righteous deeds.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I walk in the benefits of my being justified by Grace – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.
Re: Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.23rd.april.2015 | All Sinned; All Justified. by Scholar8200(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Thanks op. Indeed our righteousness cannot save us but faith in Christ's sacrifice which makes us born of the Spirit thus making us partakers of His righteousness, evidenced in the transformation of life that will be clearly visible to all around us, not by our trying but His grace. God working His righteousness in us and we working it out by daily walking in the Spirit and mortifying the deeds of the body lest we be condemned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Others An "Ensample" / Daily Grace Capsule | Sun.26th.april.2015 | Coincidences? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 26th Of April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.