Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty (10467 Views)

Team Natural / Team Natural: Hot Or Not?! / 2015 World Most Handsome Guy With The Best Colour Combo Make Ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Trailblazer2: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2015
This might sound weird to some but I actually find make-up free girls really attractive. Like bare attractive. And I do know lots of girls who wear likkle to no make-up and still look so damn good
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by kellystech(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2015
There u go

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Rapzino: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2015
tk4rd:
Lindaikeji style na secondary skul style.. That Gate sef na gaigantuan..
(Rokiatu style na Mirror-selfie.. With heaps of shoes on the ground behind her)
if she use that heavy-duty sit on you :- (closes eyes and do sign of the cross)
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by vizkiz: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Sommyangel:
tongue tongue

cute...but we were expecting to see a picture without make-ups and filters undecided
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by tk4rd: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
if she use that heavy-duty sit on you :- (closes eyes and do sign of the cross)
I no dey shake..
I love heavy duties on top my head sef
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by tk4rd: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2015
MAKE WE NO DEY DERAIL NAA..
BOTH GUYS AND LADIES ARE WELCOMED..
MAKE WE DROP OUR PICS..
LET'S ROCK THE SHOW SHARPERLY BEFORE THE MODS BEGIN TO CONTEMPLATE ANOTHER THINGY..
WE NEED UNFILTERED PICS ABEG..
(WITH ALL THE PIMPLES AND DOTS AND SCARS STILL INTACT)
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Sommyangel(f): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:

cute...but we were expecting to see a picture without make-ups and filters undecided
lol.. Na u filter am for me?. And who are the "we"?

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Rapzino: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2015
tk4rd:
I no dey shake..
I love heavy duties on top my head sef
i no wan see headline tomorrow 'Rokiatu squashed tk4rd to death during Bleep romp'
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by tk4rd: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
i no wan see headline tomorrow 'Rokiatu squashed tk4rd to death during Bleep romp'
Shattappi..
My head na padded-cushion
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Baddestguyp(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Sommyangel:
tongue tongue
did you read the title of the thread take one without make-up

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2015
I don't use make-up. Not even hair cream.
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Rapzino: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2015
grin grin
tk4rd:
Shattappi..
My head na padded-cushion
tongue
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Sommyangel(f): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
did you read the title of the thread take one without make-up
.. Albino, can you see any make up?
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by tk4rd: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Threads like dis dey fear pple eeeehn..
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by vizkiz: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Sommyangel:
lol.. Na u filter am for me?. And who are the "we"?

my eyes and my brain...eyes need to visualize while brain needs to analyze smiley
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Baddestguyp(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2015
Sommyangel:
.. Albino, can you see any make up?
i can see so much makeup. what are you scared of undecided upload one without make up let us see undecided
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Sommyangel(f): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:

my eyes and my brain...eyes need to visualize while brain needs to analyze smiley
OK na. Continue
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by tk4rd: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
grin grin tongue
Aahahahahahaaa.. Ladies eeehn.. If only they know the true truth about their backs
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Sommyangel(f): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
i can see so much makeup. what are you scared of undecided upload one without make up let us see undecided
.. OK na.. Keep waiting.. Ull grow long beards

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by classicyung(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

NO FEMALE ON NAIRALAND is confident enough to upload pictures of her MAKE-UP-FREE face. Don't be fooled by the monochrome pictures - look well enough and you'll notice their eyebrows, lips and lashes are all FAKE.

PROVE ME WRONG IF YOU CAN.
grin grin
Seconded
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Rapzino: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
tk4rd:
Aahahahahahaaa.. Ladies eeehn.. If only they know the true truth about their backs
lol, sha i no get time for them.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Baddestguyp(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Sommyangel:
.. OK na.. Keep waiting.. Ull grow long beards
who cares we just don't want pics with makeup or edited pics on this thread undecided
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Sommyangel(f): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
who cares we just don't want pics with makeup or edited pics on this thread undecided
. Stop saying "we"!!!!!!
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by tk4rd: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2015
TIPS..
1. Take a bath.. (More attention on the face. You can enter the bathroom and wash your face if your are in the office..)
2. Dry up your face and apply nothing else to it.. (So as to make it smooth)
3. Pack ur hair. (Brush it if necessary)
4. Breathe in ten times and smile as u do so.. (For u to relax)
5. Start off the picture session. (As many poses as possible. Snap as many as u can)
6. Go thru the pictures and select the one you think is best.. (And the deed is done)
7. Re-apply your make-ups and move on with the day's activities.. (Just as if nothing happened)

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by MzzTega(f): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2015
tk4rd:
TIPS..
1. Take a bath.. (More attention on the face. You can enter the bathroom and wash your face if your are in the office..)
2. Dry up your face and apply nothing else to it.. (So as to make it smooth)
3. Pack ur hair. (Brush it if necessary)
4. Breathe in ten times and smile as u do so.. (For u to relax)
5. Start off the picture session. (As many poses as possible. Snap as many as u can)
6. Go thru the pictures and select the one you think is best.. (And the deed is done)
7. Re-apply your make-ups and move on with the day's activities.. (Just as if nothing happened)
These tips sounds has if there is a reward. Tell me,what is it?
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by mikaj(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2015
This was taken after marathon lecture on an empty stomach. God will judge that professor. #smug

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Baddestguyp(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
Sommyangel:
. Stop saying "we"!!!!!!
we
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
tk4rd:
I am coming to upload mine.. Snapped with phone.. Unedited.
*Modified*
I just snapped this ryt now..
No Make-ups.
Omo see face
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, a thread has already been created on this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2239849/no-guts-no-glory-upload

Cc
Ishilove
Farano
HELLO DEAR,,,DO U KNOW U AV A

PROBLEM?
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2015
tk4rd:
I dey come naa.. I still dey search my gallery..
*Modified*
Sommy. U too fine.. Make I dash u dis kiss from here..
Warris dis
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2015
mikaj:
#smug
Your nose though ....
Re: Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty by perry2020(f): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Trailblazer2:
This might sound weird to some but I actually find make-up free girls really attractive. Like bare attractive. And I do know lots of girls who wear likkle to no make-up and still look so damn good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guaranteed Hand Made Footwears You Can Trust. / Deola Sagoe - Myth Or Enigma? / African Wedding Hairstyles | 2023 Wedding Hairstyles For Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.