Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

screwing my wife in the back of another man's car - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / screwing my wife in the back of another man's car (5669 Views)

When You Are In Bathroom And You Hear Your Wife Is At Hotel With Another Man / This Is How To Greet Another Man's Wife Or Your Fiance While In Courtship. / If You Sleep With Another Man’s Wife, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by sammy6(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2009
I like i like
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by tytylayor: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2009
wat do u like?
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by mykali(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
dancing naked with romade and clemcykul?
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by tytylayor: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
shocked shocked

i said it, u guys are gay undecided grin
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by Lolabbey: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2009
yeah,they should,

wifey waddup wth yu
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by ifekobaba(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
grin thanks, alot don't you see am laughing,
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by mykali(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
sad newb. . . . grin
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by clemcykul(f): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
ifekobaba i be ur mate??
by the way u don pay ur house rent?? shocked
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by mykali(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2009
clems, i neva knew u were a landlord? grin
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by Gabry(f): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2009
Permission granted to be my loyal sidekick Michael grin
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by sholabanke(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2009
permi, what?
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by Gabry(f): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2009
Shola, its on facebook. See ma update status grin
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by dani1luv: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2009
gaby you on faceboook shocked shocked shocked

what ur ID
undecided
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by mykali(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2009
@gabby

no probs, we're gonna take over the world like the pinky and the brain right? grin

who's pinky and who's brain?
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by dani1luv: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2009
sylve:- pinky
dani1luv:- brain
grin
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by sweetmum(f): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2009
nice one!
moreeeeeeeee please. grin grin
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by dani1luv: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2009
I knew you wld like it wink
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by Gabry(f): 1:48am On Feb 08, 2009
dani1luv:

gaby you on faceboook shocked shocked shocked

what ur ID
undecided

My ID is Gabry Shannon Wong (linkin_madness1205@yahoo.co.uk)

mykali:

@gabby

no probs, we're gonna take over the world like the pinky and the brain right? grin

who's pinky and who's brain?

They're Pinky and The Brain.
Yes, Pinky and The Brain.
One is a genious, the other's insane.
They're laboratory mice.
They're genes have been spliced.
They're dinky.
They're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.

Before each night is done, their plan will be unfurled.
By the dawning of the sun, they'll take over the world.

Before each night is done, their plan will be unfurled.
By the dawning of the sun, they'll take over the world.

They're Pinky and The Brain.
Yes, Pinky and The Brain.
Their twilight campaign, is easy to explain.
To prove their mousey worth, they'll overthrow the Earth.
They're dinky.
They're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, NARF!

-----------------------------------

HAHA! My brother and I use to sing this song like MADDDDDDD!!! And we even have our own moves to it!  grin  tongue
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by regaltopax(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2009
nice one
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by Jeovy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
Crazy joke
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by Abbygyal(f): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2009
lmfao, omgdz
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by donsponky(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2009
now adays madness don dey become traditions, na only big boys dey man now, like dany,and coo smiley smiley wink grin grin grin ifekobaba i be ur mate??
by the way u don pay ur house rent??
na who be your mate, too?
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by clemcykul(f): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2009
your grandfather
Re: screwing my wife in the back of another man's car by steve49ja(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
Olboy shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

News To Me / How to Get 6GB free on MTN / Chat With Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.