Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction (811 Views)

The Truth About Addiction / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / 5 Reasons To Stop Self Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction by Arbiola(f): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2015
1. Masturbation Releases “Different” Chemicals in Our Brain than Having Actual Sex with a Woman

2. Masturbation Messes up the Dopamine Levels in Your Brain and Can Lead to Addiction

3. Masturbating Too Much Kills Your Dopamine Receptors
4. Masturbating Kills Your Interest In Everyday Normal Stuff

5. You’re Left Feeling “All Used Up” and Unproductive

6. Masturbation Makes You Feel Like A Loser

7. Masturbation Is Perverted

8. Masturbation Leaves You Feeling Guilty

9. Masturbating Makes You Lose Interest In Being Social

12. Masturbation Makes You More Immature

13. Masturbation Makes You Less Masculine and Dominant

15. Masturbating Makes You Depressed

16. Masturbating Makes You Get Nervous and Shy Easier

17. It’s Harder to Be in Control of Your Emotions When You Masturbate

18. You’re Less Physically Composed When You Masturbate

19. Masturbation Destroys Your Confidence

20. Masturbating Leaves You Foggy Headed and Unable To Think

21. You’re Left Feeling Unmotivated and Unproductive

22. Masturbating Leads To Low Self-Esteem and A Poor Self-Image

23. Masturbation Ruins Your Perspective Of Women

24. Masturbating Makes You Obsess Over Sex

25. It Can Also Be Linked To Your Hair Falling Out

26. Guys Who Masturbate Tend To Have More Body Fat

27. You’re Losing Out On Muscle Mass

28. Masturbating Can Lead To Lower Back Pain

29. You Lose Hardness In Your Penis

Source:http://www.majorleaguedating.com/reasons-stop-masturbating-jacking-off-jerking-off-and-fapping/
Re: REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction by shakazuldadon: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2015
TOO LONG... I DIDNT READ COZ I DONT self-service...

1 Like

Re: REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction by Whizzcute(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Ctrl CV
Re: REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction by Eddygourdo(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2015
One of the best threads I have actually read through. It's not judgemental, it appreciates and understands our reasons for soaping up the rod. But it tells the truth undiluted. Thanks op. Follow that regimen described and man up. The end result promised will be observed. Cheers
Re: REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2015
I self service because it is a natural instinct. I may have the looks and the qualities to attract a woman, as a matter of fact I think I have a girlfriend some would kill for, but you know what? I DON'T CARE.

I haven't called her in 3weeks, she called last night to lay her complaint & for me to hear her cry, but its not my business, you know why? Because I SELF SERVICE. It helps me stay focused without thinking of women which in turn would be a big distraction.

I don't worry about no foul smell, std or related things to actual sex. Just me, my hand & my stuff. No complains, no story, no worry & above all, no distraction. I self service once a week, I think that's fair.
Re: REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction by imbless: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2015
My sis just hid my vaseline and all the soap in the house now , without knowing that is omo inside the kitchen.
Nonetheless, nice write up.
Re: REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction by imbless: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2015
Logician:
I self service because it is a natural instinct. I may have the looks and the qualities to attract a woman, as a matter of fact I think I have a girlfriend some would kill for, but you know what? I DON'T CARE.

I haven't called her in 3weeks, she called last night to lay her complaint & for me to hear her cry, but its not my business, you know why? Because I SELF SERVICE. It helps me stay focused without thinking of women which in turn would be a big distraction.

I don't worry about no foul smell, std or related things to actual sex. Just me, my hand & my stuff. No complains, no story, no worry & above all, no distraction. I self service once a week, I think that's fair.
GBAM! GBAMER!! GBAMEST!!!
Welcome to vaseline crew.
Re: REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction by Emmanuel247(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Logician:

This guy addiction to Self-service na die..........
You need total sanitational deliverance
Re: REAL Reasons To Stop self-service Addiction by Arbiola(f): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Emmanuel247:

This guy addiction to Self-service na die..........
You need total sanitational deliverance
I swear he needs it

(1) (Reply)

Are U Suffering Frm Any Of These Fibroid,cough, Menstruation Problem, Gono E.t.c / HELP: What Is The Most Effective Local Poison / Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.