Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun (22487 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping 47-Year-Old Woman In The US / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
1stola:

undecided undecided undecided Oloribu omoale jatijati.
Dont tell me the injury your dad inflicted on you with his pen1s has not healed?
Take heart.

*In Obj's voice* Aaahhh! But the article talks about yorubastard man raping his daughter and not igbo man raping his son so which one come concern my dad now? I ak again, which kain style your father dey take fvck ur sisters? Monkey style or dogggy? grin grin
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by antisocial: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
tunjion:
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/21/47-year-old-man-docked-for-allegedly-raping-own-daughter-in-ogun/

A certain Solomon Ojo, was on Monday dragged before an Ota Senior Magistrates’ Court in Ogun for allegedly raping his own daughter.
Ojo, 47, who resides at No. 15, Abinuyo Street, Ijoko, in Ota, is currently facing a one-count charge of rape.

According to the Prosecutor, Sgt. Rosemary Brown, the accused allegedly committed the incestuous offence sometime in 2013 at about noon in his residence.

Brown explained that Ojo forcefully had carnal knowledge of his daughter (name withheld).

The prosecutor told the court that the offence committed contravened Section 358 of the Criminal Code, Vol. 1, Revised Laws of Ogun State, 2006.

Meanwhile, the Magistrate, Miss Temitope Adebutu, granted the accused bail in the sum of N200, 000 with two sureties in like sum.

Adebutu said that the sureties must have landed property within the court’s jurisdiction and swear to an affidavit of means.

She said that the sureties should also provide evidence of one year tax payment and submit photocopy of this to the court.

June 3 has been fixed for further hearing of the case.
shameless
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by 1stola: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
lawanson44:

*In Obj's voice* Aaahhh! But the article talks about yorubastard man raping his daughter and not igbo man raping his son so which one come concern my dad now? I ak again, which kain style your father dey take fvck ur sisters? Monkey style or dogggy? grin grin
As long as you keep wearing that pampers, you will never have sense.
Son of a drunkąrd old fool and a whòre cry
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by lozanni(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

If I were one, I would gladly remove your manhoo.d and amputate your two arms. Then sell your remaining organs to those in need.grin . mind you it would be carried out while you are still fully aware of your surroundings grin

Lmao. You will be very good at torture ooh !!!

The guy really got to you. Are you riled because of a victim you know?
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by 49cents(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
This randy man is making his tribe look letss sophisticated
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by billyG(m): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Chei!dem take toto swear 4 Yoruba ppl.
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by B69U: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Bants(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:
c

Why would you even think that there is an excuse when a father fails to control his urges where his biological daughter is concerned?

I reside in Scotland

Where in Scotland planning to come there for a friends birthday in June probably Glasgow
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2015
1stola:

As long as you keep wearing that pampers, you will never have sense.
Son of a drunkąrd old fool and a whòre cry

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bants:

Where in Scotland planning to come there for a friends birthday in June probably Glasgow

I live in the capital city
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Bants(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

I live in the capital city

Enugu or Edinburgh
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2015
lozanni:

Lmao. You will be very good at torture ooh !!!

The guy really got to you. Are you riled because of a victim you know?

Well, I can not and do not feel sorry for beasts who have lost their basic humanity. There is a line that a human must never cross while dealing with another. Once it is crossed, the persom is no longer deemed to be regarded as a human and therefore should have no right to basic human rights. They better off dead than alive.

Nope, but as a person who really values her individuality and is well aware of the consequences of that act. I strongly believe in treating the perpetrators like what they really are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Taskforce Arrests Fake Army Officer (photo) / Nigerian woman arrested in India with 696 grams of heroin / Customs Officer, Yakubu Shuaibu Shot Dead In An Ambush By Suspected Smugglers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.