Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,132 members, 7,957,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Davido Finally Done With. His Education At Badcock University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finally Done With. His Education At Badcock University (1190 Views)

Davido Finally Prove His Statement That He Has 30 Billion In His Account [photo] / Davido Finally Cooks Expensive Indomie In The Kitchen Worth Million(video+phot / Davido Has Found Child Hawker Abubakar, Vows To Sponsor His Education Till Unive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Finally Done With. His Education At Badcock University by Dwillz55(f): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
He posted dis at his facebook page with joy. “Finally about to be a graduate ! Been a long and hard journey won't lie,Remember dropping out of school in america 2011 for music.after a year my dad demandes that I finished my education even though success had come my way. It didn't make sence going back to me , I had it all in eyes home, cars. Money name it .but after encouragement from my peers nd family, I am. Finally done nd am happy to say that my degree is my most cherished assets”. .nd he tagged it #baddestwithbsc#. .his graduation comes up on 7th june 2015

Re: Davido Finally Done With. His Education At Badcock University by Jetjacky(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2015
I'm happy for him oh)> na girl talk. good for him, what else?> boys talk
Re: Davido Finally Done With. His Education At Badcock University by umar745(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2015
grin OP its Babcock not Badcock

1 Like

Re: Davido Finally Done With. His Education At Badcock University by Eniqurl(f): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good fr him.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Wizkid,davido, Iceprince / Nollywood Stars, Group Flag-off Face Of Education Nigeria Initiative (photos) / Checkout What Afrocandy Want As Her Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.