Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (23/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (23/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers (688 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (26/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers / Secrets Of Answered Prayers / Morning Devotion: Less Work, More Fun Proverbs 23:4-12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (23/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers by dallyemmy: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (23/4/15)- SECRETS OF ANSWERED PRAYERS

1.Father,thank you for your good plans for me.

2.Thank you Father for all your unfailing promises over my life.

3.Thank you Father for where you started with me,for where I am and for where you are taking me.

4.Thank you Father for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf.

5.Thank you Father for always making me to triumph in Christ Jesus.

6.Thank you Father for the forgiveness of my sins through the blood of your son,Jesus,that was shed on the cross of Calvary.

7.Thank you Father for your faithfulness.

8.Father, let me abide in you forever in Jesus name.

9.Father, let your word abide in me forever in Jesus name.

10.Father,release upon my life the 'prayer anointing' ; Whatsoever I decree, let it be established instantly.

11.Father,grant unto me the grace to pray without ceasing ,until my joy is full.

12.Father, paralyse every prince of percia, standing against answers to my prayers in Jesus name.

13.Father,still every storm,presently, raging in my life and in my family.

14.Your Personal Petitions.
15. In Jesus name I pray.
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1) (Reply)

The Supremacy Of God Over Adversity. / Which Did God Create First - Animal Or Man? / Satan's Meeting Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.