Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,816 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Should This Be Allowed In Marriages? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should This Be Allowed In Marriages? (1107 Views)

Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should This Be Allowed In Marriages? by Abduljohn(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2015
It's a known fact that couples nowadays agreed on the numbers of kids dey ll like to have b4 marriage but i have a case of a couple whose wife is d only child of her parent, presently dey ve 2 boys which is d agreed numbers of children this couple agreed to have. The pressure now is dat the mother-in-law want dem to ve more kids, going as far as dey must ve a daughter. What do u thk dey can do?

Don't mind my typing n expression.
Re: Should This Be Allowed In Marriages? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2015
I don't think the opinion of in-laws is relevant in building a new family.

I think it's a decision by both parents alone, the in-laws will only suggest and not enforce like say them be their executive director for family planning.

as for me, I go dey fire dey gooooo!!!!no stopping!I want to train my local Spartans.
Re: Should This Be Allowed In Marriages? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2015
it's not the mother-in law's place to dictate how many kids they should hv . the husband n wife should decide for themselves .
Re: Should This Be Allowed In Marriages? by SAMBARRY: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2015
THE MOTHER INLAWS OPINION IS RELEVANT IF SHE CAN SLEEP WITH HER SON AND HAVE THE GENDER OF CHILD SHE SO DESIRES AND IF SHE IS UNABLE TO DO IT THEN HER OPINION IS AS INSIGNIFICANT AS THE HEAP OF REFUSE ALONG IDUMOTA.

NEXT

1 Like

Re: Should This Be Allowed In Marriages? by edwife(f): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Most old women are like that,they think it's like the good old days when kids were seen as riches.

Just let her understand that you are contented with the two and it's financially favourable for the family.

And please mama let the young couple be cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Do Not Allow Divorce In Marriage / Warning: Robbers Now Using Egg To Rob Victims! / Thank God My Mum Survived Today's Explosion In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.