Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

List Of Top Search Engines In The World - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / List Of Top Search Engines In The World (32385 Views)

We Have Published A New Post: How To Submit Your Website To Top Search Engines / Ten Best Search Engines In The World / The Importance Of Search Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by sheymoni(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Incomplete list. No orunmila

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by Emmanuel247(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good for the user me know only Opera
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by Bigdreams(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thanks OP for this educative piece.
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by Avatar(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Google ftw !
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by 9jatatafo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
OP u nor try ooo. U nor fit type am out here abi? My phone nor fit enlarge the image u attached
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by BlackGirlsCode: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
I hate using Yahoo and Bing.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by skylane: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
bynat:
Wow,first to comment. grin
r u in gwarinpa? Ur window design is like dat of ours
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by zwalnanmak(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Check dis out www.devilfinder.com click on 'send me to hell'
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by Dannyset(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Decapo:
where is devil finder?
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by james809: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
ehen..........
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by Mrbigman1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Most of us are used to Google, that we think google is the only search engine, Did you know there are over a hundred search engines in the world? And the list keep increasing by the day. Here is a list of the top Search engine in the world based on their Alexa ranking
here is the list of top 17 search engines across the world.

Source http://www.mobileinfoguru.com/list-of-top-search-engines-in-the-world/

U forgot to add
Mama.com
Aswer.com
Zalataa.com
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by Mrbigman1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Most of us are used to Google, that we think google is the only search engine, Did you know there are over a hundred search engines in the world? And the list keep increasing by the day. Here is a list of the top Search engine in the world based on their Alexa ranking
here is the list of top 17 search engines across the world.

Source http://www.mobileinfoguru.com/list-of-top-search-engines-in-the-world/

U forgot to add
Amam.com
Aswer.com
Zalataa.com

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by martineverest(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Google for normal search,bing for picture
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by Penboy: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmm.. Where is my devilfinder.com?? Used it for my school project back then.
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
LordCenturion:
Mtcheeeeeew, nonsense, wetin concern me with all this wen GOOGLE is around
my guy, na only goggle go dey chop?
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by encryptjay(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Google and bing search noni.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by oleary(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
www.google.com i know. The rest will forever remain in relegation without promotion. Even wow.com is being enhanced by google

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by winodey(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Get Airtel Free 500MB, 1GB or 2GB Without Tweaking Imei
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by olaideeeedris(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Devilfinder nko? U dey fear to mention that one?
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by oyiboeru(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
where is devilfinder.com
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by kobonaire(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
In terms of search engines, there is Google and then there is the rest. Google's popularity and dominance has led to neologism of it's name. The word Google is now used as a verb. Instead of saying 'did you search for the top Nigerian footballers' one can say 'did you google the top Nigerian footballers'

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by kobonaire(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
I hate using Yahoo and Bing.
you are not alone
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by wman(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
No matter how many search engines exist. Google would always be the most widely used. I love the way Sergey Brin and Larry Page built the company to become a tech conglomerate instead of a mere search engine. This should be a lesson to all businessmen and entrepreneurs.

Do not stick to one thing
Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Always strive to move higher.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

MK X, FIFA 15, GTA V now available
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by AKMoney1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
If it's not Google, it can't be like Google tongue
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by solaeji: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
It's true
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by mjames: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is a great revelation I tell you.
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by daresimon(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Where is devilfinder?
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by ikechukwu354(m): 2:07am On Apr 24, 2015
some of them no dey work seff yandex.com
no dey job again seff
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by anasey(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one......

Bulk SMS Marketing is the most cost
effective way to drive new sales of Products/services.
Sending SMS to 1 or 500,000
customers is easy and only takes 5
minutes.
Full support given by GranDFix team.
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by fathomberry: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
SEO noni cheesy
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by jecomax: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Don't forget MyAllSearch.com
Re: List Of Top Search Engines In The World by olarh(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
[center]Do you know you can become graphic expert within 24 hours? It sounds not possible but it actually possible, i have many student undergoing tutorial with these guide and also some online tutorial. Believing that something is not possible is bad idea, no knowledge is a waste. This is top secret yet am going to reveal, many people design graphic for money online on different platforms, talking about myself , i design graphic on fiverr and I make cool stuff so you too can join the trend. I have different platform that you can also make money with your service which is going to be another added bonus. Follow the link below, Making Money is a choice anyway

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
>>>>>>>>>>>>> http:///2kROUhN

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://financialsolution.com.ng/ebook-cover/[/center]

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria / Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.