Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How To Run An Online Startup Biz Without Electricity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Run An Online Startup Biz Without Electricity (626 Views)

Could You Start Up An Online Business? / How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding / Pls Help, He Needs Business Advice On How To Suceed As A Startup Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run An Online Startup Biz Without Electricity by utijerry: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

This is a question aimed at getting positive response to help a friend of mine who has just started her biz, her bizness is 98% online and she cant afford the cost of buying fuel for her generator set (i beta pass my neighbor).

i adviced her to get a power bank, the thing is were can she get a power bank to charge her laptop and swift modem at the same time for 6 hours straight ?

your advice will be greatly appreciated smiley
Re: How To Run An Online Startup Biz Without Electricity by utijerry: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
am still waiting for ideas smiley
Re: How To Run An Online Startup Biz Without Electricity by onlyievera(f): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buy a tablet.

(1) (Reply)

Used 7,000mt Oil Tanker Vessel For Sale / Here Is The Top Reason You Don't Get Ur Item(s) From Abroad & How To Prevent It / Affordable Website Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.