Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister (3426 Views)

50 Things People Are Hiding About Hitler / Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by NairaMinted: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Governments are HIDING aliens, claims former defence minister: Paul Hellyer urges world leaders to reveal 'secret files'[/size]

Paul Hellyer served as Canada's defence minister from 1963 to 1967
He made the comments during a speech at the University of Calgary
Hellyer says aliens have 'been visiting our planet for thousands of years'
Many walk among us, he claims, but it can be difficult to tell them apart

A former defence minister has accused world leaders of concealing the presence of aliens.

Paul Hellyer, who was a Canadian minister from 1963 to 1967, is now urging world powers to release what he believes to be hidden data on UFOs.

'Much of the media won't touch [the documents]', he said during a keynote speech at the Disclosure Canada Tour at the University of Calgary.

A former defence minister has accused world leaders of concealing aliens. Paul Hellyer, who was a Canadian minister from 1963 to 1967, is urging world powers to release what he believes to be hidden data on UFOs

A former defence minister has accused world leaders of concealing aliens. Paul Hellyer, who was a Canadian minister from 1963 to 1967, is urging world powers to release what he believes to be hidden data on UFOs

'You just have to keep working away and hope that someday you get a critical mass,' he said, according to a report by CTV.

'[The public] will say, in one way or another, "Mr President or Mr Prime Minister we want the truth and we want it now because it affects our lives."'

Hellyer, 91, first went public with his belief in aliens on Earth in 2005, becoming the first high ranking politician to do so.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3051151/Governments-HIDING-aliens-claims-former-defence-minister-Paul-Hellyer-urges-world-leaders-reveal-secret-files.html#ixzz3Y8xKiTZB

2 Likes

Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Appleyard(m): 2:40am On Apr 24, 2015
We have never been alone. They live!

3 Likes

Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by NairaMinted: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Appleyard:

Lol! grin
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by ki02020(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Would love to see those aliens in reality tired of seeing them in movies
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by ifyan(m): 1:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Appleyard:

Funny you bro .

You know. ...
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Appleyard(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2015
ifyan:

Funny you bro .

You know. ...

My brother, i am serious oo. there is nothing funny about this. We have heard of Alien adoption and encounter, and one thing i can never dismiss is that, THE GOVERNMENT OF SOME OF THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED STATES are hiding the truth from the public, and some have even alleged that the government of some of these nations are IN A PACT with some of these non-human visitors, purportedly for technological gains.

Be that as it may, i know for sure that base on the occurrence of certain events, sightings and encounters reported here and there, we humans should not think we are the only inhabitants of this damn planet called Earth.

For instance, I have seen with my two naked eyes what i could only pass for 'a spaceship' on one fateful night, hovering in the sky with so many lights. Then suddenly, it moved like the speed of light, and was gone.

Another time while i was in secondary school living with my aunt, we were out in the evening taking fresh air, when suddenly, we saw a mighty ball-like object glowing with yellowish light. The thing was so big, even from the distance from where we were, and was so close to the ground, hovering and shifting a bit from side to side.
We were aghast, and some neighbours around us decided to go towards the direction of the phenomenon, which was approximately 10 to 15 poles from our own compound. We didnt go closer to see it. And after a while, it steadily went up, hovered for some time and disappear from site.

It was when morning came we learned that it even touched down on some plantain leaves withing a certain compound, and so on.

Now, the significant of such a phenomenon is that, we humans are not alone, and there are extra terrestrial activities within and around us-call them Demons, investigating Angels of judgement from God or whatever. The fact remain, ''WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE, AND WILL NEVER BE ALONE.''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by ifyan(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Appleyard:

My brother, i am serious oo. there is nothing funny about this. We have heard of Alien adoption and encounter, and one thing i can never dismiss is that, THE GOVERNMENT OF SOME OF THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED STATES are hiding the truth from the public, and some have even alleged that the government of some of these nations are IN A PACT with some of these non-human visitors, purportedly for technological gains.

Be that as it may, i know for sure that base on the occurrence of certain events, sightings and encounters reported here and there, we humans should not think we are the only inhabitants of this damn planet called Earth.

For instance, I have seen with my two naked eyes what i could only pass for 'a spaceship' on one fateful night, hovering in the sky with so many lights. Then suddenly, it moved like the speed of light, and was gone.

Another time while i was in secondary school living with my aunt, we were out in the evening taking fresh air, when suddenly, we saw a mighty ball-like object glowing with yellowish light. The thing was so big, even from the distance from where we were, and was so close to the ground, hovering and shifting a bit from side to side.
We were aghast, and some neighbours around us decided to go towards the direction of the phenomenon, which was approximately 10 to 15 poles from our own compound. We didnt go closer to see it. And after a while, it steadily went up, hovered for some time and disappear from site.

It was when morning came we learned that it even touched down on some plantain leaves withing a certain compound, and so on.

Now, the significant of such a phenomenon is that, we humans are not alone, and there are extra terrestrial activities within and around us-call them Demons, investigating Angels of judgement from God or whatever. The fact remain, ''WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE, AND WILL NEVER BE ALONE.''

Are you sure what you just type is real.

I have been hearing of UFO but I see as people living in their imagination not reality.

If what you typed is, there would have been video evidence to backup your claim or theory. .

My bro l hope you understand were l am going to.

You know. ........
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Horus(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
One of the simplest ways to prove ALIEN & UFO existence is through the Ancient African Dogon Tribe in Mali, who still are alive today.
They record the landing of a Space Craft in Africa as Nommo. They were given star maps by Extraterrestrials Thousands of years ago of the sirius "B" star rotation which cannot be seen without a telescope. There were no "Telescopes" or "Modern Equipment" in the ancient times of the Dogons. With the aid of scientific equipment, Modern Man only discovered the existence of this star's rotational path in 1970, yet the Dogons had this knowledge Thousands of years ago given to them by travelling Reptilians.

On left: the orbit of Digitaria (Sirius B) around Sirius as portrayed by the Dogon in their sand drawings. On right: A modern astronomical diagram of the orbit of Sirius, the years indicated being the positions of Sirius B in its orbit on those dates. Note that the Dogon do not place Sirius at the centre of their drawing but seem to place it near one focus of their approximate ellipse, which constitutes one of the most extraordinary features of their information, and matches the diagram on the right to an uncanny degree.

African Dogon Tribe in Mali
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by panafrican(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
What are the convincing facts he provided besides using his title as a former minister of defense?

2 Likes

Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
You guys should google about area 51.
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Appleyard(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
ifyan:

Are you sure what you just type is real.

I have been hearing of UFO but I see as people living in their imagination not reality.

If what you typed is, there would have been video evidence to backup your claim or theory. .

My bro l hope you understand were l am going to.

You know. ........

i knew what i saw, and had it been i had a video camera with me back then, it would have been wonderful, especially regarding the second incident.

But if you think not having a video to back up a claim of UFO sighting is ground for dismissing or doubting such claims in its entirety, then brother, i must say you need to wake up, for you are probably living in self denial.
Even with a video evidence in some instances, some people are still finding it difficult to believe.

Yes, i understand where you are going, but if only you should first understand (not just according to the dictionary) what or who is an alien, then you would be better off understanding that we are not alone.

Simply put, any activity, likeness, appearance or omission, conduct or behaviour that defies, exceeded or transcend the scope of human nature-ability and understanding, is ALIENIC! That is, anything that goes contrary or is not within the actual periphery of mankind behavioural tendecy, is of an alien nature.

Tell me for instance, have'nt you been to say a church where during a particular service and prayers are offered, you see some people
manifesting? Some twisting on the ground like snakes, some like fish, etc, etc? Now, are such behaviours or acts normal with human beings? The answer is an emphatic NO! Then what is causing such people to behave strangely like that? Or is it just a moment of madness? No! Its simple. There is another being in such a person, and that being is trying to manifest or project its powers or capabilities using that person as a medium or channel, until now being confronted by an opposing power or capability which is also Alienic, in another human medium or channel, say a pastor.

Now, what i just explained above is only just a part of the Alienic nature and activities as it relate to mankind. The concept of Aliens is a complicated and tedious issue to discourse and fully understand. They come in different forms, different shapes, encountered under different circumstances and backgrounds, and so, understanding differs from place to place, in view, in knowledge and in perception.

But the outstanding fact is that WE ARE NEVER ALONE!
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by ifyan(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Appleyard:

i knew what i saw, and had it been i had a video camera with me back then, it would have been wonderful, especially regarding the second incident.

But if you think not having a video to back up a claim of UFO sighting is ground for dismissing or doubting such claims in its entirety, then brother, i must say you need to wake up, for you are probably living in self denial.
Even with a video evidence in some instances, some people are still finding it difficult to believe.

Yes, i understand where you are going, but if only you should first understand (not just according to the dictionary) what or who is an alien, then you would be better off understanding that we are not alone.

Simply put, any activity, likeness, appearance or omission, conduct or behaviour that defies, exceeded or transcend the scope of human nature-ability and understanding, is ALIENIC! That is, anything that goes contrary or is not within the actual periphery of mankind behavioural tendecy, is of an alien nature.

Tell me for instance, have'nt you been to say a church where during a particular service and prayers are offered, you see some people
manifesting? Some twisting on the ground like snakes, some like fish, etc, etc? Now, are such behaviours or acts normal with human beings? The answer is an emphatic NO! Then what is causing such people to behave strangely like that? Or is it just a moment of madness? No! Its simple. There is another being in such a person, and that being is trying to manifest or project its powers or capabilities using that person as a medium or channel, until now being confronted by an opposing power or capability which is also Alienic, in another human medium or channel, say a pastor.

Now, what i just explained above is only just a part of the Alienic nature and activities as it relate to mankind. The concept of Aliens is a complicated and tedious issue to discourse and fully understand. They come in different forms, different shapes, encountered under different circumstances and backgrounds, and so, understanding differs from place to place, in view, in knowledge and in perception.

But the outstanding fact is that WE ARE NEVER ALONE!

Still don't buy this.

All the same bro we learned everyday. Thanks for your information and.......

I hope you understand my view to this.

You know. .....
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Appleyard(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
ifyan:

Still don't buy this.

All the same bro we learned everyday. Thanks for your information and.......

I hope you understand my view to this.

You know. .....

Perfectly. We learn everyday.
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
The world is buried in secrets
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Underground: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2015
Horus:
One of the simplest ways to prove ALIEN & UFO existence is through the Ancient African Dogon Tribe in Mali, who still are alive today.
They record the landing of a Space Craft in Africa as Nommo. They were given star maps by Extraterrestrials Thousands of years ago of the sirius "B" star rotation which cannot be seen without a telescope. There were no "Telescopes" or "Modern Equipment" in the ancient times of the Dogons. With the aid of scientific equipment, Modern Man only discovered the existence of this star's rotational path in 1970, yet the Dogons had this knowledge Thousands of years ago given to them by travelling Reptilians.

On left: the orbit of Digitaria (Sirius B) around Sirius as portrayed by the Dogon in their sand drawings. On right: A modern astronomical diagram of the orbit of Sirius, the years indicated being the positions of Sirius B in its orbit on those dates. Note that the Dogon do not place Sirius at the centre of their drawing but seem to place it near one focus of their approximate ellipse, which constitutes one of the most extraordinary features of their information, and matches the diagram on the right to an uncanny degree.

African Dogon Tribe in Mali

Not just the Dogon tribe but there have been several other cultures and empires in the past that have references to the Orion constellation (where the twin star Sirius lies) in their cultures and even in the manner in which their monuments were constructed, in alignment to this constellation - from the ancient pyramids of Egypt to Teotihuacan of the Aztecs in present day Mexico.
How they could have constructed these magnificent - and seemingly impossible to build - monuments in precise alignment to the Orion constellation or how they even knew that Sirius is a twin star remains a a mystery.

You can read more on http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/connection-between-sirius-and-human-history/

1 Like

Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by anangboy(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
I saw an article on NASA and Stanford University observe a man travel out of his body into space (Remote Viewing). A man by the name of Ingo Swann was able to successfully describe and view a ring around Jupiter, a ring that scientists had no idea existed. This took place precisely before the first ever flyby of Jupiter by NASA’s Pioneer 10 spacecraft, which confirmed that the ring did actually exist. These results were published in advance of the rings’ discovery.

“It’s one thing to read about UFOs and stuff in the papers or in books. It is another to hear rumors about the military or government having an interest in such matters, rumors which say they have captured extraterrestrials and downed alien space craft. But it’s quite another matter to find oneself in a situation which confirms everything. I found towers, machinery, lights buildings, humanoids busy at work on
something I couldn’t figure out (on the back side of the moon)”

The information now available in the public domain regarding the government experiments with remote viewing were declassified in 1999, but who knows how much of the program’s information remains classified. Ingo had expressed that the program was shut down because it was one of the biggest threats to government secrecy.

It’s quite remarkable that this information was kept secret for over 20 years. Prior to 1995, the public had absolutely no idea that this type of thing was going on, it was a special access program, part of the black budget, which still today deals with projects and information the human race knows nothing about.
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by ifyan(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Appleyard:

Perfectly. We learn everyday.

Love you.

You know. ......
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Appleyard(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yevgeny:
The world is buried in secrets

you can say that again
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Appleyard(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
anangboy:
I saw an article on NASA and Stanford University observe a man travel out of his body into space (Remote Viewing). A man by the name of Ingo Swann was able to successfully describe and view a ring around Jupiter, a ring that scientists had no idea existed. This took place precisely before the first ever flyby of Jupiter by NASA’s Pioneer 10 spacecraft, which confirmed that the ring did actually exist. These results were published in advance of the rings’ discovery.

“It’s one thing to read about UFOs and stuff in the papers or in books. It is another to hear rumors about the military or government having an interest in such matters, rumors which say they have captured extraterrestrials and downed alien space craft. But it’s quite another matter to find oneself in a situation which confirms everything. I found towers, machinery, lights buildings, humanoids busy at work on
something I couldn’t figure out (on the back side of the moon)”

The information now available in the public domain regarding the government experiments with remote viewing were declassified in 1999, but who knows how much of the program’s information remains classified. Ingo had expressed that the program was shut down because it was one of the biggest threats to government secrecy.

It’s quite remarkable that this information was kept secret for over 20 years. Prior to 1995, the public had absolutely no idea that this type of thing was going on, it was a special access program, part of the black budget, which still today deals with projects and information the human race knows nothing about.

Thats just about it. The entire world and its planetary realms up there and below are shroulded in mystry. So many people from all accross the world can't be telling lies at the same time on the same subject of UFO sightings, encounters and alien adoptions, and so on.

So many strange things have happened and many more are still occurring here and there all accross the globe. Some are still holding on to the myopic believe that there is no life in space, bla bla. Yet, they can't explain the sudden appearance and disappearance of 'flying saucers,' nor can they explain the sudden recent appearance of massive-deep black holes craters in the Russian actic region (maybe Putin dugged them with a shovel while puting on bathroom slippers, huh?) as well as the sudden appearance and disapearance of white and colourful lights here and there.

No matter how we try to place it, we still can't deny that certain activities and occurrences below and above earth, are simply not of our own making.

Like i said before, WE ARE NOT ALONE, whether above or below.

1 Like

Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Underground: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Watch Ancient Aliens. Whilst some claims may be sensational or dubious, you however arrive at the conclusion that we are definitely NOT alone.

Aliens have been visiting for thousands of years - possibly hundreds of thousands of years.

1 Like

Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
I have seen what appears to be the presence of extra-terrestial powers before.With or without any logical proof or explanation I know they exist,the world is shrouded is inexplicable mysteries.
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by tartar9(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2015
schizophrenia Alert!
Re: Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister by AfroBlue(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
good youtube series....can't believe its still up and running strong for 4 yrs

01 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA
Uploaded on Apr 10, 2011

If you have any question, go to: www.mythi.com.br/guestbook.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG9Yh8MsPiY&list=PL367DBA4B8836F09B

132 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA

Published on Apr 6, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yuU8ddwgB0

(1) (Reply)

Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel / Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo / Before And After Picture Of Mohbad’s Father, Mr Joseph Aloba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.