Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family (10873 Views)

Accident Victim Takes A Selfie At The Scene Posts It On Facebook / Tony Erondu, Peace Mass Accident Victim, Mourned By Family & Friends / Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by madridguy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Not every Policeman is DEVIL nor every Federal Road Safety Corps be ANGEL

remsonik:
Nice one
Not like the Nigerian police, they don't return anything found on victims
Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by abtywo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good movement by the FRSC other sector should emulate that habit rather than looting the money... RIP to the death
Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by blessingvictor: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
How I wish other agencies could emulate FRSC. This impeccable gesture of goodwill is a plus to FRSC's score card.
Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by simplemach(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
missbehave247:
Change has already began
yes it has began, but with Goodluck's regime.
Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by remsonik(f): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
madridguy:
Not every Policeman is DEVIL nor every Federal Road Safety Corps be ANGEL

Well I have never known the police to be this upright generous
Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by ceejay80s(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
I think say the headline say na 4M, how come when I read the post, I come see 419,290 thousand naira

1 Like

Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by shammah1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why is the subject of the topic stating N4m while the post states N419k? Nawa o

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by ElFenomeno1: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
That is good... Commendable.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by anonimi: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
tucky200:
Choi......

The fear of GMB is the beginning of honesty

Was DoroDullard Buhari already declared winner of the March 28 elections when the cleaner returned the money as reported below

Cleaner returns N12m found at Lagos airport
Feb 16, 2015

More from: http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/cleaner-returns-n12m-found-at-lagos-airport/

Nor be the same Agunmaniye Tall but Dull Buhari who has now chosen corrupt Silva to head his transition committee
E be like sey this change change change wey una dey chant na like jazz of a winchious dimension.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by gulfer: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
You want to contrast this with an experience I had while in the university. Boarded a car from Ojoo in Ibadan; along the journey the driver apparently dozed off, hit a slow moving car and we somasaulted about four times.By the time the dust settled, we discovered a gravely injured driver who was in the spasm of death. Volunteers came and police also arrived. Now the issue arose that who among the two policemen will follow the seriously injured driver to the hospital and who will stay with the vehicle. They both argued until a military man ordered both to go with the injured driver to the hospital.Their insistence on staying with the car was borne out of the usual practice of cannibalisng accident vehicles especially when its apparent the driver won't survive. By the time the family get over the grieve and return for the car, all the vital components are already sold to parts sellers and personal belongings already distributed amongst themselves. Anyway, KUDOS to the FRSC.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by KriTic24A: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
MCDanselm:
police are my friends

After you have been made to pay for the frienship.....
Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by madridguy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Don't worry my sister, one day the Police will make you proud

remsonik:

Well I have never known the police to be this upright generous
Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by tucky200(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
anonimi:

Was DoroDullard Buhari already declared winner of the March 28 elections when the cleaner returned the money as reported below

Nor be the same Agunmaniye Tall but Dull Buhari who has now chosen corrupt Silva to head his transition committee
E be like sey this change change change wey una dey chant na like jazz of a winchious dimension.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Haterz are like mtn
Everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by agyo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
My father died along kaduna Zaria express road, road safety returned or gave me all his belongings after a visit to them.

I love this guys. God will bless FRSC

1 Like

Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by jamillion: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
remsonik:
Nice one
Not like the Nigerian police, they don't return anything found on victims
wrong, they usually return bodies of d victims undecided
Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by fashiajones(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
honesty pays....
Re: FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family by delishpot: 3:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Thank you o oga FRSC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat / Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here / Commander RRS, Tunji Disu Mocks Danfo Drivers For Their Reckless Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.