Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here (10889 Views)

Second Niger Brigde: Night Driving View / Kindly Share Any Form Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Upcomingdad67: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
Late-night driving can indeed be a unique experience, as it often comes with a different atmosphere and potential challenges compared to daytime driving.

Some people find it peaceful and less crowded, while others may feel uneasy due to reduced visibility and the possibility of encountering unexpected situations.

Talking about unexpected situations. What have you encountered as a late night driver that changes your perspective about driving late at night .

1 Like

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Thomhenry: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
A certain night I drove out to get some snacks. I nearly knocked down a bike man because he was coming at me with full halogen bulbs shining directly at me and on my own lane. I couldn't see clearly where he was until he was very close. It was really a close call.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by NwaNimo1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
I won't.....unless for cash upfront.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by ThatrealestApex: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Cc
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Carcholce: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Where I come from, (Edo state) we don’t drive at night. We fly instead.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by MetroLane: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Oyerinde16(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
It's good you learn it... There are days or instances you may need to drive out urgently at night...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by kezienaira: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
The only night drive I'll love to experience is blindfolding and ducttaping tinubu in the trunk of my MAZDA cx9 to send him back to Chicago so he can be prosecuted and sentenced immediately.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Samirana360(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Night driving dey sweet oo
I remember when I was doing Uber in Lagos, I only work at night.... Free road, no lastma, no police, no vio, no road safety.
But it's dangerous oo
Can't remember how many times I slept on the road, agbero attack, evil people etc....

Night driving is the best shaa especially in Lagos

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Here to read lies from redpillers
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Younghacka(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
I Never Get Car Yet, So I No Get Anything To Say. When I Get Car, I No Sure Say I Go Get Anything To Do With Late Night Driving.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Skillsnigeria: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by luvguyy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Soon we go share our own experience
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by GeneralPula: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
I love driving around my city in the night sometimes..

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by wunmi590(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023

I don't like driving at late night, I only like being driven...

Once is anything past 10pm, count me out except its an emergency...

Irè ò

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by ClasicNeat: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Here to read comments

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Xwizard: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
I can drive any time of the day and night. But recently I preferred not to drive at all anymore except it’s within my estate. The roads are not encouraging.

Btw this pix below still baffles me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Damian911: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Waiting for experienced elders and experts in the house.
Grab my thinking cap ready to learn

1 Like

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by christejames(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
I was cruising my Benz leisurely within the campus in the night close to the stadium, listening to some enchanting jams which took away my mind from the present until I was waylayed by some guys. One blocking the road while the other was being furious from behind, I looked at them confused and scared at the same time... Then the other guy asked me to hand my phone to him which I graciously complied undecided after which they let me go embarassed

It was a terrible experience that made me to always be at alert ⚠ whenever I'm on my Benz.

Oops! Did I mention that it my my Legedizz Benz?? grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Emma09(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Honestly, I love night driving. its really fun maybe because of my good vision sha. With my korope driving at Night, i am free from the vultures on the road, e.g LATSMA, VIO.....and less problems with Agberos.. Lolzzzzzzz.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by meobizy(f): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Night driving, what for? Home too sweet. Na only thief dey drive for night if no be emergency. During the election, nighttime was when election riggers moved freely because sane folk were at home winding down for the day.

6 Likes

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by vincenteger: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
A certain night I went to pick my aunt in the village though it was not too far from my place
I missed my way
I kept turning and turning. Yet I didn't see the road.
And the worse part was the network was really bad.
I had to park somewhere to trace the house and I later found her.
But we ended up looking for the car that night because I couldn't trace back where I parked.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by CaseSensitive(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
A long night driving on a weekend is top tier for me, especially with a chick. It doesn't happen very often but normal routine is listen to Jazz on mid-ish volume, stop at the parking lot of a service station, get some head maybe, some snacks and drinks as well, continue the journey, stop at the next service station, rinse and repeat till I get to destination.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by ArticleBeast: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Wo123a post=124874660][/quote]
Only wicked people buy funds at this ur rate.
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by winner37(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Enter night bus from IBADAN to AKWA IBOM you will have experience ...
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by Arisenews2: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Police make it tiring driving at night these days. Too many checkpoints and roadblocks around the city. You go open boot tire! Talk more of the ones who would be taxing you up and down. Makes it tiring!!! Plus, not too good (poor) vision on my side. But I enjoy driving at night, with my glasses down.

Meanwhile, See Shocking reason why Ruger always Covers his eyes with an eye patch! Watch here
👉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd-6ThqtIig
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by ShenTeh(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ah...
Re: Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here by AutoConsult: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Okay there was this time I was driving from Ado Ekiti to Akoko part of Ondo state with my mum, and I sadly missed road on my way back. I was only 19 years of age, so I had just gotten my drivers license. This was my first night driving and it happened to be a long journey driving.

I was a good driver at that age but I had never driven or traveled at night. Omooorr it wasn't funny ooo... Ordinarily, the normal road I traveled on was quiet and less challenging in terms of traffic. But when I missed road, Chai! I found myself driving through a dungeon. The place was a thick forest and the people we asked for direction further worsened our problem.

The names of those towns were confusing, so they kept giving us wrong directions. Eventually shaa, I bursted out on that Akure-Owo road. People that know that route know how busy it is. Big trucks and all. It's the road that connects the South West to Abuja and Benin routes.

We sha got home safe on the said day but it was a harrowing experience. From that day though, I became a baddass driver. Nothing scared me anymore. I can travel to anywhere anytime.

I offer some services you might be interested in though♥️♥️

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living In Fiji Island / Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat / DV Lottery 2008: Banned From US For 'Falsified' WAEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.