Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290955 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
amyliajane:
@ ndidiamaka, nice one...may God continue to give you insight and wisdom. I just watches this last video, i noticed your trades were in the opposite direction.If i may ask why is that?

Thanks Ma... Yea its called TP Reversal Strategy... i place a trade opposite to the signal generated with expiry of 7ticks..

This is making the second strategy i am dropping on how to use the tick picker. Remember i once said thaat getting the files is not d issue but how u implement it.

I use the first strategy when the market is trending
I Use the second when the market is not trending(Ranging)

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2015
ajstar:
Hello Bro,
Pls is not generating signal.... kindly send me your email or phone no.08181647559 thanks

I dont know why most if not all are complaining of the script not generating signal... d same script i'm using thats what i uploaded here... i will contact u later sir, maybe we will set up a meeting via Team viewer...

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Bakeyz: 3:53am On Aug 29, 2015
Ndidim how are you doing? Thanks for your contribution here. Please I have done everything as instructed yet the script is not generating signal. What could have been the problem? Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by gafmod: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2015
@Ndidiamaka, you are tooooo much ooooo! YOU'RE WELL APPRECIATED,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iffydave: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2015
For those complaining about d script not generating signals, keep refreshing it until it gives u signal:

Click on stop>manage>refresh macro list

then click back on the script and play

Just keep doing this, also ensure that ur network is fast.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iffydave: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Ndidim:
Endeavour to select Random 100 index and use a good network.... If u want to use another random or currency, u need to edit the script andreplace Random 100 index with the new random/currency pair u want to trade. In the new script all this ish has been countered. Once its ready i will let the house know. Nigerians dont value what they get free.....

#Ndidiamaka

Boss.... u re too much

Chukwu Gozie gi ooooooo
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
U wlc Guyz... Still trying to figure out why it works for some but not all.... I just hope d final automated script will work for all...
Took some trades this morning while trying to compare both strategies... pic below

From observation, i still Go with the 1st strategy coz Random like 100 index trends almost all d time, and remember the 1st strategy works better in trending markets... For those that got the script working, test run both strategies and stick with one that suits u. The new script will have options to select strategy 1 and strategy 2... May God Help Us All.

#Ndidiamaka

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ndidim:

I dont know why most if not all are complaining of the script not generating signal... d same script i'm using thats what i uploaded here... i will contact u later sir, maybe we will set up a meeting via Team viewer...

#Ndidiamaka

After all said and done, still couldn't fathom why it refuses to work and generate signal.
Please can you send me your phone or whatsapp contact to sportstrategist@yahoo.com, I
want to discuss privately with you, very urgent!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by dansatch: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
all this one I am seeing 0.58 profit....is this bonus payout abi profit....... chaiiiiiii after buying laptop, using fuel in gen... paying for data... man pikin go come dey make 0.58 profit... Gerraraaahiaaaa men shit grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
dansatch:
all this one I am seeing 0.58 profit....is this bonus payout abi profit....... chaiiiiiii after buying laptop, using fuel in gen... paying for data... man pikin go come dey make 0.58 profit... Gerraraaahiaaaa men shit grin grin grin grin grin grin

......then increase your stake to make your desireable profit AND BLOW YOUR ACCOUNT

that is the power of GREEDINESS the enemy of BO

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by dansatch: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
sammary54:

......then increase your stake to make your desireable profit AND BLOW YOUR ACCOUNT

that is the power of GREEDINESS the enemy of BO
continue making 0.58 profit.... breakfast money e nor even reach.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
dansatch:

continue making 0.58 profit.... breakfast money e nor even reach.. grin grin grin grin grin

Sir, it depends on your CAPITAL, if you have like $500 as capital, you can increase the stake...
BUT trader with low capital say $50, need to accumulate the[b] small profit to grow the account[/b].
ALL because MARTINGALE is involved
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ajstar: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka
Bro it work the first day, then yesterday it stop generating signals. still waiting for your email or phone number..... thanks and God bless
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by codedwura(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
dansatch:

i wonder y sum pipu dnt aprici8 wat testin a strategy really is. sum pipu wil neva apriciate free tins :-( :-( :-(
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
dansatch:
hahahaha welcom to binary bullshit
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amyliajane(f): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
@ ndidim
Pls how do you make the script tick picker that small on the binary platform...someone actually asked that question but i believe it wasn't answered.A response will be much appreciated..thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomaxzyn(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
I was the one that asked but nobody responded..I believe ndidi would know how to minimize it..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kenuti: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2015
tomaxzyn:
I was the one that asked but nobody responded..I believe ndidi would know how to minimize it..

Click on the imacros icon after you have clicked play

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by bigj1800: 5:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Good Morning Ndidiamaka (Ndidim),
Kindly email me Your Phone Number to this email bjomos77@gmail.com , i have something very important to discus with , better still you can call me on this line 08030497684.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Octano(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2015
[size=13pt]Mr Ndidi i appreciate your good work. Please do send me pick ticker. I won't have issues running it. Thanks lexluther102@gmail.com [/size]
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by healthtech147: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=gafmod post=37486698]
Hello,would like to know how accessible your signals are in terms of timing(nigerian),platform-if possible on binary.com-and reliability.[/

we trade in London and new york session (8am - 6pm) with 4 - 7 signal daily. BO i trade High/Low or Rise/Fall
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by oshie(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Happy Sunday to all
This thread is inspiring
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
dansatch:
only trade what you can afford to lose.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amyliajane(f): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
@
fxstory:
only trade what you can afford to lose.

Exactly...it is the greed that makes people blow their acct. That cent that you are thinking is too small, if you kip at it, you will be amazed at how much you will make out of it.
@ Ndidim....whats up with you, hope all is going well....thanks so much for ur effort. We still await the conclusion of your project. Keep up the good work.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by praxx(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please house, is there anyone here using Alpari brokers for binary trading? I hear they have Nigeria Representative and that you can do local transfer from a nigerian account to fund your binary account.

Please can anyone here confirm that?.

I just opened an account with them and cant find any link for the local bank details plus their CS numbers aren't going through.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by bet2win: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
It is a new dawn as bet2win solution lauches her betting exchange website kindly join us by registering and you can also make money with us through referrer. Visit us on www.mybet2win.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm surprised that after sending you guyz my Perfect Money details which shows my transactions way back from May nobody could post it here
knowing i was banned. Anywayz, hope you guyz still dey enjoy una trades cool?

I'm concentrating on FX with little of BO for now. Would be back to Random sometime later whenever my spirit is in the mood.

My regards to you all.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ComicRelief: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Elemosho:
I'm surprised that after sending you guyz my Perfect Money details which shows my transactions way back from May nobody could post it here

I'm concentrating on FX with little of BO for now. Would be back to Random sometime later whenever my spirit is in the mood.

My regards to you all.
Long time Bro...MORE GREEN
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
# Presidents of this thread.......(past to present)

..Wapmaster (GCFR).....ruled for some pages

...Sunwalk (GCFR)....ruled for some pages

..Accentuate (GCFR)....ruled for some pages

...Shalom (GCFR).....ruled for some pages

..Elemosho (GCFR)...ruled for some pages

.SSBOT aka AKBinary (GCFR).ruled for some pages

..Ndidiamaka....currently ruling.....

#who will be the next president...

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Elemosho:

My regards to you all.
looks like BO don finally deal wit som people,i told u d market isn't ur mate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.