Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290822 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femadesh(m): 11:30pm On May 05, 2015
i experienced someton pn bom dis evenin.
i saw a setup i love and placed d trade, at the last second of expiry, it read.20681, since i took a fall trade on a pair @ .20684
when i went to check d result, i saw that the close price bom gave me was .20703 and i am more than sure that price neva went any higher

i also wanna took a trade and d payout given to me was very ridiculous..... i think its time i walk away to anoda broker

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 2:43am On May 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked I have blown my first trading account of 45$

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pman06(m): 5:04am On May 06, 2015
prettyboey:

Sorry for your loss bro, but before you trade live, try demo trading your system for atleast a week or two, don't use your real account to check how good a system or indicator is, let your demo confirm that for you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2015
prettyboey:

You must be very greedy and unwilling to learn to blow up your account

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2015
did anybody noticed binary wasnt going through earlier today...i tried trading between 10pm to 1 am but i wasnt able to
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 8:29am On May 06, 2015
at such times you wait until they open up for trading it does happen during the also
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2015
guys, how has trading being using wapmasta's strategy?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by olusode97(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2015
prettyboey:
it's very normal for traders.. Don't give up yet,learn and practice more.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by hurlar2014(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2015
dont give up bro, i have crash a $100 acct b4, but that is what made me a better trader to day.
prettyboey:

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Random75: 12:05pm On May 06, 2015
femadesh:
i saw a setup i love and placed d trade, at the last second of expiry, it read.20681, since i took a fall trade on a pair @ .20684
when i went to check d result, i saw that the close price bom gave me was .20703 and i am more than sure that price neva went any higher

i also wanna took a trade and d payout given to me was very ridiculous..... i think its time i walk away to anoda broker
MANIPULATION shocked
femadesh:

MANIPULATION
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by CaptainJune: 12:40pm On May 06, 2015
So traders in the house, is there no one capable of providing answers as regards the ISP they use in trading? I am careful about choosing just any internet provider because their service may do harm to my trading.

House, do you use airtel or mtn or spectranet or any other and which is better in effectiveness?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2015
CaptainJune:
So traders in the house, is there no one capable of providing answers as regards the ISP they use in trading? I am careful about choosing just any internet provider because their service may do harm to my trading.

House, do you use airtel or mtn or spectranet or any other and which is better in effectiveness?

I.S.P service strength depends on location. ( Everybody knows that)

You cannot tie binary.com to any I.S.P because both are separate entities.

What you should do is find out the best in your LOCATION.

Ask active internet users around you and you will get your final answer.

6 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2015
prettyboey:
it does happens.this will give you a clue as to what to do next by activating the learning mode.learn both the tecnical and psychological aspect of trading.take your time to learn

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2015
CaptainJune:

etisalat or airtel should be ok if they have 3g at your area
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2015
fxstory:
it does happens.this will give you a clue as to what to do next by activating the learning mode.learn both the tecnical and psychological aspect of trading.take your time to learn
Thanx for the advice bro, really appreciated. smiley
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by CaptainJune: 5:49pm On May 06, 2015
omakay:

I.S.P service strength depends on location. ( Everybody knows that)

You cannot tie binary.com to any I.S.P because both are separate entities.

What you should do is find out the best in your LOCATION.

Ask active internet users around you and you will get your final answer.
thanx for the reply. Will do that. MTN is ok but their price for 24 hours monthly data is way expensive. I'm thinking spectranet but will do my investigations before I decide. Thanx again.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2015
pneumaticos:

You must be very greedy and unwilling to learn to blow up your account

Yeah bro I was really greedy, that was true because I was abke to raise it from 45$ to 75$ and i got greedy and the account crashed down. Have learnt my lesson .
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
hurlar2014:
dont give up bro, i have crash a $100 acct b4, but that is what made me a better trader to day.....
Thanx @hurlar2014
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by CaptainJune: 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
fxstory:
etisalat or airtel should be ok if they have 3g at your area
thanx bro but etisalat and airtel are so unreliable over here in my area. Speaking from experience.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2015
pman06:

Sorry for your loss bro, but before you trade live, try demo trading your system for atleast a week or two, don't use your real account to check how good a system or indicator is, let your demo confirm that for you.
@Pman06 thank you very much bro. I traded in my demo for a month was able to raise my demo account from 10,000$ to 124,000$ in a week. I quess I was totally greedy, have learnt my lesson now.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by austynoh: 6:24pm On May 06, 2015
Wappy's strategy using my own twist,so far 5 wins and a lost.Using just the the arrow and price action wink cool

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2015
austynoh:
Wappy's strategy using my own twist,so far 5 wins and a lost.Using just the the arrow and price action wink cool

Awesome awesome awesome
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
prettyboey:

@Pman06 thank you very much bro. I traded in my demo for a month was able to raise my demo account from 10,000$ to 124,000$ in a week. I quess I was totally greedy, have learnt my lesson now.

Lolz guy,i know what you did...no need revealing it..i no get money to dash binary...
I turned 5000 to 22000 in four hours,na one level be that......i will like to tell you the strategy works...but not on binary.com

It works with a good trading phsycology trading the l.. way on spot option platforms.it dosnt work on all time frame on both platforms except randoms

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2015
[b]GOOD EVENING THREAD...........AM SURPRISED TO COME TO THREAD TODAY AND NOT ALREADY SEEING GUYZ MAKING MONEY.........WELL. I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FONE CALSS AND MESSAGES FROM "NIGGAS AND NIGIRLS" HERE SAYING THE RULES OF THE STRATEGY SEEMS TO BE MUCH TO HAVE ALL OF DEM IN THEIR BRAIN AT ONCE.....WELL, WHAT KEEPS THE STRATEGY SAFE ARE THE 3 FILTERS ADDED......SO I MADE A NEW RULE SO SIMPLE AND STILL VERY EFFECTIVE AS BEFORE 82% WIN RATE.....DONT TRADE MUCH PAIRS UNTIL U R PERFECT WITH THE STRATEGY..I RECOMMEND SOME PAIRS THOUGH.....THEN YOU CAN ADD MORE PAIRS.DEMO TRADE DZ STRATEGY FIRST BEFORE TRADING LIVE. DONT SAY U HAVE BLOW UR ACCOUNT WITH WAPPY STRATEGY OOOOO...AND IF U BLOW UR ACCOUT WITH DZ STRATEGY CUD ONLY MEAN U DINT FOLLOW THE RULES AT ALLLL......(LIKE I SAID EARLIER, ITS NT A STRATEGY UNDER TESTING BUT SOMETHING I USE EVERYDAY, FOR ALMOST 2YRS NW..... I DONT HAVE TO START SHOWING ACCOUNT BALANCE HERE BEFORE UNA EYES GO OPEN grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked.....)..PLS,
SO NEW RULES AS FOLLOWS

****TRADING TIME :::::;9AM NIGERIAN TIME----6PM I.E 10:00 ----- 19:00 ON MOST MT4 PLATFORM
****ALL 3 FILTERS MUST AGREE FOR BOTH RISE AND FALL TRADE
****NO MATTER HOW THE CANDLE LOOKS....JUST ENTER @ MIDDLE OF THE ARROW CANDLE BODY ONCE THE 3 FILTERS AGREE.....
****IF ARROW COMES OUT ON CANDLE "A"....WHETHER CANDLE "A" WIN OR LOSS IT DOESNT MATTER....IF ARROW COMES UP AGAIN ON NEXT CANDLE I.E CANDLE "B".....DONT TRADE UNTIL U CAN COUNT ATLEAST 3 CANDLES AFTER CANDLE "A", WHICH MEANS U CAN ONLY TRADE ARROW AGAIN FROM CANDLE " D " (DIZ Z TO HELP U AVOID RANGE BOUND MARKET grin............
****THATS ALLLLLLL....ROB DEM BANKS grin grin grin grin grin

THE ATTACHED PIC HAS 8-0WINS..EVEN A SIGNAL PROVIDER CANT OFFER YOU THAT.....I OFFER IT HERE FOR FREE, LETS NOT ABUSE IT....AND TO NEWBIES, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING STRATEGIES FROM ANYBODY WITHOUT TELLING US HERE FIRST.......I HAVE WORKED HARD TO MAKE DIZ STRATEGY SIMPLE ENUF.......ALL GLORY TO GOD...... grin grin grin[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2015
SEE WHAT WUD HAVE HAPPENED IF U DINT FOLLOW THE RULES AS I POSTED EARLIER......ARROW DISAPPEARED COZ RULES WERE NOT MET....U DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT, JUST FOLLOW THE RULES AND THE FILTERS...AND OVERALL USE UR PRICE ACTION KNOWLEDGE AS THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING........... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omotsonfx: 8:44pm On May 06, 2015
CaptainJune:

...the best answer to yur question is experience..test it ursef and see what work fine for you.the fact is what work in one location very well might not work the same way in another location but all the same go for the one that is strong.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2015
prettyboey:

that is why they say, too much of demo day dreaming will cause problem when you start live.you probably traded without money management and strategy.probably using the tick trade which is so so not recommended.one thing about demo is that you tend to see the cash as if it is much so staking without proper money management will not come to your mind because if you lose, you stake more and more as the amount is huge in demo so you won't feel the lost as you tend to recover it back by staking large.

Learn to trade properly and do it without being too greedy.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2015
fxstory:
that is why they say, too much of demo day dreaming will cause problem when you start live.you probably traded without money management and strategy.probably using the tick trade which is so so not recommended.one thing about demo is that you tend to see the cash as if it is much so staking without proper money management will not come to your mind because if you lose, you stake more and more as the amount is huge in demo so you won't feel the lost as you tend to recover it back by staking large.

Learn to trade properly and do it without being too greedy.

Na truetalk my broda, that was exactly what i did, had a strategy though but dint follow a good money management . Thank you soo much for the concern and the suggestion bro. Well noted and taken. kiss
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 10:59pm On May 06, 2015
austynoh:

do u use the 1and 5 ema settings? , if no , what are ur ema settings because the arrows on ur chart does not really match , most especially the last trade u took. although the pattern showed on my chart but the arrrow did not show
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pman06(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2015
prettyboey:

When you demo trade, use your stake exactly like its your real account. Say you have $50 in your real account, don't now start staking $50 per trade because you have $10k in your demo account, it won't help in understanding money management for that strategy.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 12:24am On May 07, 2015
prettyboey:
bros chil u'll stil blow more bt jst do d needful and learn as u kip blowing den hopefully u'll hav a positve story 2 tell

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2015
pocoapoco88:
bros chil u'll stil blow more bt jst do d needful and learn as u kip blowing den hopefully u'll hav a positve story 2 tell

bros u funny ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.