Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men (109998 Views)

43(516 Pieces) Cartons Of Imported Perfumes For Sale At Wholesales Price / Designer perfumes for sale / Top 10 Ladies/Gents Perfumes For Clubbing/Partying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by mickey45: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Insightz:

Ladies' list coming soon. Actually ladies have more budget perfumes than men. Meanwhile, if you want to buy anything perfume, i can supply original products.

Do you recognise this perfume? What's the name pls?

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by mickey45: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Insightz:

Hi bro. Nice pictures. Did you read my post on identifying fake perfumes? If you did, you will notice that your pack does not match the Original Terre pack. On your pack, 'Terre D'Hermes' is spelled 'Terre D'Herms'. A sure sign tha it is not original

Pls help me with the name of the perfume pictured below

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by bellaanyansi: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
you can order for your surrati fragrances on any of the following lines 08064005912

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by mickey45: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2016
Insightz:

Not everyone has the means to buy an expensive perfume. And even if you do have the means, it does not hurt to buy cheap and you still end up smelling great. Below are some good but yet affordable perfumes for men:

1. Davidoff Cool Water
2. Chairman by Yves De Sistelle
3. Azarro Chrome by Azzarro
4. Nautica Voyage by Nautica
5. Cuba Gold by Cuba
6. Lanvin L`Homme Sport by Lanvin
7. 24 Gold by ScentStory
8. Lanvin Avant Garde by Lanvin
9. Joop by Joop!
10. Azarro Legend by Azarro
11. Midnight in Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels

You can add yours to expand the list wink

Help me identify this perfume please

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
mickey45:

Help me identify this perfume please

Hi mickey, I don't know that perfume. But you can help me with some info to help me identify it for you. Are there any inscriptions on the bottle, underneath the bottle? I that an image or letters on the cap? If you could describe it for me too.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by bellaanyansi: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2016
the latest perfume for men now is surrati oil perfumes....tom oud, black oud,black orchid,fehranheit, gucci, etc all in oil form no alcohol and lasts up to 48hrs and more. just order yours on 08064005912. royal house of fragrance can deliver to you in major states in nigeria and south africa too. we are also live on konga for buyers with trust issues you can select payon deliver option. thanks

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by lakesidepapa(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Spidermon:
Smart collection rocks. I have loved all the variations I have used so far.... Between 1k and 1200.

How many days does it last on the body?
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Spidermon: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
lakesidepapa:

How many days does it last on the body?

about a full day.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by billyadam(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2016
Mr Insight,.

I need an Armani Aqua Di Gio or Bvlgari Aqua

How much do I get it
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Please, who knows where I can get Lexus Gold Perfume in Ibadan ?
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by fashrola(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
You guys should try "THE BOSS" body spray.... I think it's sold for 800-1k.. I swear u'll smell like you are wearing an expensive cologne....

And the most fascinating fact about the body spray that it last for a more than one day....
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by blrs: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yes, you can check out www.thesidehustleboutique.com, it is an online boutique that carries curated dresses, bomber jackets and lots more from top UK brands at affordable prices. They offer free shipping within Nigeria. It is your one-stop to luxe fashion.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by anneki(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
anyone used any of the perfumes in the attached pictures ?

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by MzNeeyamazing(f): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hey ppl.
Sorry to go a little off topic.
I need a guy or girl in their twenties or early 30s who is absolutely OBSESSED with perfume and cologne to cohost a fun, quirky weekly web-series on the topic.

By obsessed, i mean:
1. He/she is extremely knowledgeable about perfumes and colognes; designer brands not the cheap stuff.
2. Has adequate knowledge of notes and can make comments on sillage and longevity.
3. Has a collection of their own (4-6 and above; again, none of the cheap stuff).
4. Has a very keen nose. Can tell the difference between original and replica (smart collection) perfumes.
5. Can speak fantastic English.
6. Is playful and fun. Helps if he/she is funny and witty too.
7. Can properly pronounce designer names.
8. Is capable of describing scents or creating visual imagery from smell.

Perks: free perfume occasionally.

If this is you or you know anyone who fit this description please reply to this post or contact me on thesniffng@ gmail dot com. I also need a fantastic cinematographer and editor to shoot and edit the footage with fun, modern graphic styles.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by alertbest(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2017
please is there anyone with the idea of price of unltd by Ecko
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2017
Still waiting for this
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2017
Still waiting for this!
Ladies' list coming soon. Actually ladies have more budget perfumes than men. Meanwhile, if you want to buy anything perfume, i can supply original products.[/quote]
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by donvicky2007: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
please house between this fragrance ( 212Men , 212Sexy and 212Sexy Men) which is the best in terms of long lasting fragrance and their prices.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Mspradah: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you know you crave a silky smooth, flawless and glowing skin, don't look too far, you can trust "YUMMY SKIN" to give you that skin you have always desired, with purely herbs, essential oils,Spices, fruit extracts/additives. And if you are willing to be patient (Not in a hurry to get over night results) and consistent, Then contact @poshlala87 on Instagram.. You will be glad you did!
Get ready to have that badass skin you have always wanted.... A trial will keep you glued to YUMMY SKIN.. Check them out on Instagram today... @poshlala8/
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by chiomaP(f): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hi guys, it's not about the huge money u spend, it's about the quality... at Pearl collection we offer you quality and affordable perfumes and body sprays, that will last you for a day and even longer
to place an order, call or msg me on WhatsApp 08027819877
We let our product speak for you.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by chukxie(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2017
donvicky2007:
please house between this fragrance ( 212Men , 212Sexy and 212Sexy Men) which is the best in terms of long lasting fragrance and their prices.

212 Men is way better and lasts longer than the other two.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by donvicky2007: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
chukxie:

212 Men is way better and lasts longer than the other two.

Thanks dear
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by chukxie(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2017
donvicky2007:

Thanks dear

You're welcome!
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by nairapolice: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
I can deliver any authentic perfume you want at your doorstep at the cheapest price you will ever see. 7 days return policy applies.
call 0909-383-999
or visit http://iperfumes.com.ng
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by oilperfume(m): 2:28am On Mar 04, 2017
The best fragrance you can get for your self is
DESIGNERS OIL PERFUMES. Their lasting effect has no comparison especially when you get the ORIGINAL. THEY ARE UNDILUTED, UNTAINTED AND LONG LASTING. We Have Hundreds of designers in our collections. For example,
aqua121, hugoboss,thierrymiggler, escada, black oud, black orchid, sugar baby, candycrush, black xxs, tom ford, clive no 1,creed aventus,farenheit, gucci, black afgano, amouage interlude man, versace crystal noir, creed aventus, fendi man, marbert man, givenchy blue, polo ralph lauren, tom fod,armani , burberry collection etc. All in its pure form.
place your orders. we deliver to any states in Nigeria and Ghana . Be sure that we can deliver only original top quality Oil perfumes . You can reach us on 08032262696 via call or whatsapp to get our latest fragrance Update
Note our fragrances are in 100mls and 30mls with 2free 5ml samples in a pack.

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by esperiense(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
these are all available at www.wiseperception.com
Insightz:

Not everyone has the means to buy an expensive perfume. And even if you do have the means, it does not hurt to buy cheap and you still end up smelling great. Below are some good but yet affordable perfumes for men:

1. Davidoff Cool Water
2. Chairman by Yves De Sistelle
3. Azarro Chrome by Azzarro
4. Nautica Voyage by Nautica
5. Cuba Gold by Cuba
6. Lanvin L`Homme Sport by Lanvin
7. 24 Gold by ScentStory
8. Lanvin Avant Garde by Lanvin
9. Joop by Joop!
10. Azarro Legend by Azarro
11. Midnight in Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels

You can add yours to expand the list wink

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Yongi99(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
MzNeeyamazing:
Hey ppl.
Sorry to go a little off topic.
I need a guy or girl in their twenties or early 30s who is absolutely OBSESSED with perfume and cologne to cohost a fun, quirky weekly web-series on the topic.

By obsessed, i mean:
1. He/she is extremely knowledgeable about perfumes and colognes; designer brands not the cheap stuff.
2. Has adequate knowledge of notes and can make comments on sillage and longevity.
3. Has a collection of their own (4-6 and above; again, none of the cheap stuff).
4. Has a very keen nose. Can tell the difference between original and replica (smart collection) perfumes.
5. Can speak fantastic English.
6. Is playful and fun. Helps if he/she is funny and witty too.
7. Can properly pronounce designer names.
8. Is capable of describing scents or creating visual imagery from smell.

Perks: free perfume occasionally.

If this is you or you know anyone who fit this description please reply to this post or contact me on thesniffng@ gmail dot com. I also need a fantastic cinematographer and editor to shoot and edit the footage with fun, modern graphic styles.

OK. Am sending you an email now.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by jiggaz(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
fashrola:
You guys should try "THE BOSS" body spray.... I think it's sold for 800-1k.. I swear u'll smell like you are wearing an expensive cologne....

And the most fascinating fact about the body spray that it last for a more than one day....
Good afternoon , plz THE BOSS body spray is it by Hugo Boss? What colour is the can? Can u upload the picture? Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by webngnews: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2017
Oh.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by desperado4xxx: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2017
jiggaz:
Good afternoon , plz THE BOSS body spray is it by Hugo Boss? What colour is the can? Can u upload the picture? Thank you so much.

Hugo boss is fucking expensive. Wonder if he is talking about the same
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by jiggaz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
desperado4xxx:

Hugo boss is fucking expensive. Wonder if he is talking about the same
I wonder too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.