Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... (1459 Views)

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by dre11(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
A middle-aged woman, Mrs Grace Morgan, has prayed the Customary Court in Iyana-Ipaja, a Lagos suburb, to dissolve her five-year-old marriage to her husband, Tomiwa.
She said her man beats her up over trivial issues.
“He is not faithful. There was a day I picked his girlfriend’s call and read his text messages thinking he was sound asleep. On seeing his phone with me, he beat me mercilessly, packed my things and took them to my parent’s house. Since then, I have been denied access to our son,” she said.
She said she picked the call because her husband saved the contact as Mrs Morgan.
Mrs Morgan said: “When I complained to my mother-in-law about the way my husband beats me, she asked me to be careful about my utterances because that was what his father did to her.”

The defendant, Mr Morgan, told the court that his wife was also fond of receiving strange calls.
“My wife locks and hides her phone from me. I once saw a video on her phone and when I asked how she got it, she said a guy sent it through whatsapp. This is the guy my wife once took a picture with,” he said.
Mr Morgan said it was true he threw her luggage out when they had an argument, adding: “When I reported her to her father, he said that was how her mother behaved before she died.”
The court’s President, Mrs Shalewa Banjoko, fixed a chamber discussion after the whole proceedings.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/strange-calls-threaten-marriage/
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by dre11(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Too much complain on just a marriage that isn't more than 5years.......

So, what happened during courtship that both parties didn't see each other faults and background that they have to wait for the courts before exposing each other families inadequacy......
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by ijustdey: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
“He is not faithful. There was a day I picked his girlfriend’s call and read his text messages thinking he was sound asleep.

when a man isn't faithful that when he begins to hide his fone and calls from his wife........

what is there in the fone when you decide to password it just because your wife is inquisitive to know who is calling
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by ijustdey: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
dre11:
Too much complain on just a marriage that isn't more than 5years.......

So, what happened during courtship that both parties didn't see each other faults and background that they have to wait for the courts before exposing each other families inadequacy......

just 5years old and they are in courts for divorce.......
I don't think most married couples of this generation knows what it means and takes to be married
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by imbless: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just 5 yrs and they want to separate
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by Islie: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
“He is not faithful. There was a day I picked his girlfriend’s call and read his text messages thinking he was sound asleep. On seeing his phone with me, he beat me mercilessly, packed my things and took them to my parent’s house. Since then, I have been denied access to our son,” she said.
She said she picked the call because her husband saved the contact as Mrs Morgan.

This man is a serial cheat for him to have saved his girlfriend number with the name of his wife......

Who does that
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by Islie: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mrs Morgan said: “When I complained to my mother-in-law about the way my husband beats me, she asked me to be careful about my utterances because that was what his father did to her.”

Seems this abuse of women runs in the blood of the husband family
For his father to have also abuse the mother of the husband...... This is a bad thing that the man learnt from his dad
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by Babe2sure(f): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Love between them have obviously gone sour within 5years. I don't understand why they cannot check each other's phone. The husband is tired already, for him to be so aggressive about it, to the extent of beating the wife because of phone and packing her things out of the house. SMH!
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by KanwuliaJara: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yeye woman!
Mtcheeeeeeeew! angry

All these noises for 5 year-marriage? undecided
Show nefa start ke! cheesy
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by luxanne(f): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
"Mrs Morgan said: “When I complained to my mother-in-law about the way my husband beats me, she asked me to be careful about my utterances because that was what his father did to her.”

"Mr Morgan said it was true he threw her luggage out when they had an argument, adding: “When I reported her to her father, he said that was how her mother behaved before she died.”

This is one hell of a crazy union. Couple got mighty issues. Plus I think they both want their marriage dissolved but their son is standing in between that decision.

1 Like

Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by ijustdey: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
luxanne:
"Mrs Morgan said: “When I complained to my mother-in-law about the way my husband beats me, she asked me to be careful about my utterances because that was what his father did to her.”

"Mr Morgan said it was true he threw her luggage out when they had an argument, adding: “When I reported her to her father, he said that was how her mother behaved before she died.”

This is one hell of a crazy union. Couple got mighty issues. Plus I think they both want their marriage dissolved but their son is standing in between that decision.

the woman wants things to work but I guess the husband isn't ready......

for him to have save his girlfriend with the wife name......
who does that ...... is like saying the girlfriend has taken the place of his wife
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by luxanne(f): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
ijustdey:

the woman wants things to work but I guess the husband isn't ready......

for him to have save his girlfriend with the wife name......
who does that ...... is like saying the girlfriend has taken the place of his wife

Yeah, that was weird.

But from the story, they were both unfaithful to each other. They are both to blame for their marriage not working out.

1 Like

Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by ijustdey: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2015
luxanne:

Yeah, that was weird.

But from the story, they were both unfaithful to each other. They are both to blame for their marriage not working out.

am sure 90% that the guy frame up the story of the wife not wanting him to view her fone.... the husband is the major culprit here
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by Islie: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Lalasticlala pls can you delete datasole post on this thread
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2015
5minsmadness would come with his imaginary lies of how women prefer jerk to a caring man.

*Thunder fire devil*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by 5minsmadness: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
FrancisTony:
5minsmadness would come with his imaginary lies of how women prefer jerk to a caring man.

*Thunder fire devil*
grin grin grin

Hi babe smiley
I see you've been puffing your chest since I've been away.
Don't you have homework to do? School to go to?
Something to occupy your life apart from nairaland?
I do.
Have fun puffing.
I'll get back to you soonest.
See ya later princess smiley
**hugs**

3 Likes

Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
^^^
Mentally deranged people like you need to be kept in Yabaleft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by bukatyne(f): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
luxanne:

Crazy crazy couple.
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by dre11(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
“When I reported her to her father, he said that was how her mother behaved before she died.”

Like mother like daughter........

Like father like son......

They knew all this and still go ahead to marry each other..... Mtcheww
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Strange Calls Threaten Marriage Of 5years.... by Moana(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
The real problem is not strange calls its the infidelity and the physical abuse, stop sugarcoating it.

(1) (Reply)

Am Pretty But I Have A Loose And Weak Vagina / What Name/names Would You Prefer For Your Unborn Child/children?? / Happy Birthday To My Daughter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.